What's new

Thousands remember Tiananmen Square crackdown in Hong Kong

Then show everyone how are we more 'brutal' than the PLA when it comes to ideologically and politically motivated mass protests by the citizenry? Your fellow Chinese who are US citizens and living in the US are probably cringing at your comment.

As I said, unlike you, I do not keep record of other people dirty laundries. As far as PLA using forces on its own citizens read my post #15.

Wrong...It was a choice and still is. It was a choice twice: When China under Mao rejected it and when Deng decided to change the country towards it.

whether it is a choice or not is not important! HK is what it is HK under the sovereinty of China now and future! and it is making money which benefits most people who associate with it with the full support of the Chinese Government!

Wrong...It was a choice and still is. It was a choice twice: When China under Mao rejected it and when Deng decided to change the country towards it.

You seem to have too high opinion of yourself. Like you are the final arbiter of what's right and wrong

As I said, unlike you, I do not keep record of other people dirty laundries. As far as PLA using forces on its own citizens read my post #15.
But you have no problems saying that the US is more brutal than China when it comes to dealing with ideological and political disagreements between the government and the citizenry.

You seem to have too high opinion of yourself.
When it comes to you Chinese boys who heaped scores of racial insults upon me just because I dared to challenge Chinese claims on technical issues...:lol:

But you have no problems saying that the US is more brutal than China when it comes to dealing with ideological and political disagreements between the government and the citizenry.

i wonder how far can you betray your soul and your country of origin!

When it comes to you Chinese boys who heaped scores of racial insults upon me just because I dared to challenge Chinese claims on technical issues...:lol:

talking about racists on China, you are in the leading pack!

talking about racists on China, you are in the leading pack!
And yet to date not one of you Chinese boys managed to find a single post from that contains the equivalent of the insults you heaped upon the Viets and the Indians.

i dont think they do :D
Give him an 'E' for effort at trying to be a wordsmith.

Why you nit pick one part and leave the other part:you are the final arbiter of what's right and wrong Technology is not the subject here. And where did you see I threw racial slurs at you.

Stop trying to be 'philosophical' about this. :lol: You have any idea how comical you sound ?

how can a bit of your grim and brutal modern history be viewed as "comical"? are you inventing a new page in history?

And where did you see I threw racial slurs at you.
Never said YOU did. But for those who have been here long enough, they know that I was polite and respectful to the Chinese members here before I downgraded the lot of you to 'boys'.

Never said YOU did. But for those who have been here long enough, they know that I was polite and respectful to the Chinese members here before I downgraded the lot of you to 'boys'.

you are a virtuoso comedian who wants to rewrite modern history!

Perhaps we should all stop racial insults and stop belittle each other, thing might get better.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom