What's new

In Hong Kong, memories of China's Tiananmen Square massacre are being erased

Pathetic and pitiful Indian obsessed with China Bad, listen ! The Chinese government never said there were no casualties in the incident, there were violent people killed in the streets leading to the Tiananmen square on who set fire, threw molokov cocktail and bricks at the troop carriers and blocked the streets. What the gov saying is that there were no students or anyone killed "inside the square itself" as all the students were let go from there, and this fact has been confirmed by the the singer from Taiwan who was inside the square there at the time. By any account, there were at most 500 people killed in the incident as witnessed estimate by the singer from Taiwan and many others presented there, but not as 10000 as the shameless Western journalists like to lie and have lied on many other occasions who just spitted out the magical huge whole number 10000.

Yeah, compare this incident of 500 casualties to the more than 6 millions you pitiful Indians that your cold blooded Indian gov had murdered last year, no shame on your Indian face, but proud, em ?

Last edited:
Why I didn't see u working so hard when Israeli are killing Palestine and Kashmir murder by Hindu fanatics by raising awareness for them?
If I worked as hard for Uyghur’s as I do for Kashmiris and Palestinians, I would have been permanently banned long ago on this forum. You can’t even imagine what my family as well has sacrificed for Kashmir.
My profile banner should be self explanatory

So far. All the proofs I saw are not persuasive. I guess I have seen your "proofs" as well. No solid proof.
A devotional Muslim like you, would choose to believe any news of Muslims being oppressed. Otherwise your godliness will be questionable. I can tell you China did take some measures to counter terroism. Those measures are far from genocide. But I know in your eyes they are no different than genocide. We want to protect our people from terrorist attack. You want to protect your brother's freedom of practising their religional faith. Even their freedom is at cost of others freedom, or even lives.

We can never get agreement on this point. And both of us believe we are doing the right things. So why all the complaints? We never blamed you when your brothers killed our people in the name of Jihad. Could you shut up?
Jihad will continue till East Turkistan is free.
I will never shut up.
East Turkistan will be free and many more oppressors will get what they deserve IN SHA ALLAH

Those 'Xinjiang files' came from confirmed liar and academic fraud Adrian Zenz who has previously peddled these same lies with funding from the US and British governments. The files themselves contained factual errors that discredited it, such as using script not used for official mainland documents as well as using photos of law enforcement with guns without magazines.

Here is a report on Adran Zenz:

That you don't realize the West is running the Goebbel's 'repeat 1000 lies and it becomes truth' strategy is disappointing.
According to Chinese people everyone is a liar but them…..LOL

There is nothing righteous about your action for Pakistan except shame!
My identity and nationality is Islam.
Islam before Pakistan.
Islam is and was forever.
Without Pakistan, islam will live.
I love Pakistan but I love Islam more

If I worked as hard for Uyghur’s as I do for Kashmiris and Palestinians, I would have been permanently banned long ago on this forum. You can’t even imagine what my family as well has sacrificed for Kashmir.
My profile banner should be self explanatory

Jihad will continue till East Turkistan is free.
I will never shut up.
East Turkistan will be free and many more oppressors will get what they deserve IN SHA ALLAH

According to Chinese people everyone is a liar but them…..LOL
You can dream in your sick and brain washed mind all the time. There is no such thing as East Turkistan, period. You are just an Indian disguised as a Muslim under Pakistani flag, pathetic, should get banned for posting lies all the time !

You can dream in your sick and brain washed mind all the time. There is no such thing as East Turkistan, period. You are just an Indian disguised as a Muslim under Pakistani flag, pathetic, should get banned for posting lies all the time !
Pharaoh was very arrogant as well. We all know his end. Chinese arrogance will lead to their downfall.
I’m a real Pakistani unlike majority nowadays.
Iqbal’s envisioned Pakistan would never sell their soles to mushriks for a few dollars.
Quaid e Azam refused to recognize Israel saying “gentlemen our soles are not for sale” but nowadays we have rulers who sold their soles to mushriks who are even worse then ahle kitab.
I am a true Pakistani, a Pakistani who follows Iqbal and Jinnah’s vision and dreams of a Pakistan Iqbal dreamed of.
Btw go reverse search that image if u want, you won’t find anything cuz it’s my passport cuz I’m a real Pakistani AND BEING A REAL PAKISTANI I HAVE GO CALL OUT MUSHRIKEEN KUFFAR TAGHUT OPPRESSORS WHEREVER I SEE THEM.

East Turkistan will be free IN SHA ALLAH!

Attachments

• 0553CBAE-BA3F-4AF3-8986-1CA5C98B47BF.jpeg
    0553CBAE-BA3F-4AF3-8986-1CA5C98B47BF.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 25
lol, openly using a doctored photo.
Even they admit it's a rarely seen photo.
If only indians can think. Such a photo, if true, would have been on the front page of cnn, bbc.
How is it doctored?

Bro, you are going against the wind.

This forum has lost its soul to these fake infidels and sold their morale. It is ironic to see a few us of highlight the plight of moslems across the world.

I am always reminded of my esteemed A. Iqbal - "you have sold your soul for a mere pennies".

Qasim marched through to help a muslim woman held in in now Pakistan region, and here millions are being incarcerated for what? - even observing Ramadhan is akin to a crime, attending mosque, or even reading the koran.

The paid agents on this forum will bombard it with fake and paid/staged youtubes. But, have they even understood that in ramadhan, we get kids to finish the koran. Do we see that? No - instead all about people having fun time.

Let us make duaa to the Almighty for God to give Xi and his goons to have the light of our prophets and accept our faiths.

God tests all the believers. THis is one test, Xi and his goons will leave this world and face the almighty in the here after.
You are just an Indian disguised as a Muslim under Pakistani flag, pathetic, should get banned for posting lies all the time !
Real Pakistanis are ones who speak up against Chinese oppression of Uyghurs.
@denel beautifully explained many “Pakistanis” on this forum
Never thought the day would come where I have to prove I’m Pakistani to a Chinese mushrik who supports oppression against my Uyghur Muslim brothers because some mods here would ban me just to appease these trolls
Pharaoh was very arrogant as well. We all know his end. Chinese arrogance will lead to their downfall.
Iqbal’s envisioned Pakistan would never sell their soles to mushriks for a few dollars.
Quaid e Azam refused to recognize Israel saying “gentlemen our soles are not for sale” but nowadays we have rulers who sold their soles to mushriks who are even worse then ahle kitab.
I am a true Pakistani, a Pakistani who follows Iqbal and Jinnah’s vision and dreams of a Pakistan Iqbal dreamed of.
Btw go reverse search that image if u want, you won’t find anything cuz it’s my passport cuz I’m a real Pakistani AND BEING A REAL PAKISTANI I HAVE GO CALL OUT MUSHRIKEEN KUFFAR TAGHUT OPPRESSORS WHEREVER I SEE THEM.

Every real Pakistani’s heart beats for East Turkistan

Xinjiang is a Chinese territory. Han Chinese have lived there more than 5000 years and the territory has been under Chinese central gov rule since more than 2000 years ago long before the Chinese Uyghurs have established there and its affairs is none of your business or Turkey's business even if you are a Muslim. Sharing similar religious belief as some of the Uyghurs of some of Xinjiang's population doesn't mean you can interfer in Chinese own internal affairs and doesn't mean the Chinese territory is part of your imagined "Islam empire", period.

First, get rid of your forum name icon "Jf-17 Block 3" if you have any decency becos the airplane is a friendship and brotherhood product co-produced by China and Pakistan and you are an all anti-China fanatic.

Last edited:
Never thought the day would come where I have to prove I’m Pakistani to a Chinese mushrik who ..............
lol, denel is fine with west genocide of Muslims.
u agree with him ? Not surprisingly, most Uyghurs 'supporters' like u & him worship the west.

Xinjiang is a Chinese territory and have been under Chinese central gov rule since more than 2000 years ago long before the Chinese Uyghurs were established there and its affairs is none of your business or Turkey's business even if you are a Muslim. Sharing similar religious belief as some of the Uyghurs doesn't mean you can interfer in Chinese own internal affairs and doesn't mean the Chinese territory is part of your imagined "Islam empire", period.

First, get rid of your forum name icon "Jf-17 Block 3" if you have any decency becos the airplane is a friendship and brotherhood product co-produced by China and Pakistan and you are an all anti-China fanatic.
99748E77-2E4A-4191-9FB2-193B494BBD1E.jpeg

“2000 year old”
its affairs is none of your business or Turkey's business even if you are a Muslim. Sharing similar religious belief as some of the Uyghurs doesn't mean you can interfer in Chinese own internal affairs and doesn't mean the Chinese territory is part of your imagined "Islam empire", period.
Uyghurs are closer and more related to Muslims then Chinese. All Muslims are 1 ummah. All those who tried dividing us ending up getting wiped off the face of the earth.
Cope.

lol, denel is fine with west genocide of Muslims.
u agree with him ? Not surprisingly, most Uyghurs 'supporters' like u & him worship the west.
I agree with Denel’s view on two faced Pakistanis on this forum and Uyghur genocide. I don’t have to agree with him on everything.
I’ve been very vocal against the west for its genocide of Muslims but it was you west worshipers calling me Taliban sympathizer and what not.

No one was killed at Tiananmen Square. Tiananmen massacre is a lie firstly made by US agent Chai Ling.
Wow...I have seen many Chinese or pro Chinese who dispute facts from Tienamen but its the first time ive seen someone going so far as saying nobody was killed during the tienamen square event . 🤣🤣Lol Even some CCP officials acknowledged some deaths and only disputes the number of deaths..seems you have even gone above CCP propaganda to peoclaim zero death. 🤣

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, what is done is done to be honest, we can't change the past. The thing is, the real figures and real history of what happened in tienamen will be known by all Chinese people one day in future the Current CCP wont rule China forever. They will one day be deposed from power like every ruling party in history or at least change of leadership structure and doctrine just like the Russian communist Party changed with the death of Stalin and how soviet leaders revealed the full extent of stalin's massacres and death camps of soviet citizens which where elsewhile unknown to most of the world and Russians. History cant be hiden forever.

Never thought the day would come where I have to prove I’m Pakistani to a Chinese mushrik who supports oppression against my Uyghur Muslim brothers because some mods here would ban me just to appease these trolls

Every real Pakistani’s heart beats for East Turkistan
LOL.. Denel and you are the type who never even utter a word for Kashmir and Palestine or speak ill against Israel. While pretend full of righteous for Uyghur against China. I have check your post, virtually nothing much complaint about Kashmir against India or American massacre muslims. All you know is talking against China.

Your trick is very old fashioned used many times by Traitor of Pakistan who just wish Pakistan can be slave for the west forever. See how many old timer Pakistanis forumer stand with you, more or less tells your agenda failed miserably.

View attachment 853125
“2000 year old”

Uyghurs are closer and more related to Muslims then Chinese. All Muslims are 1 ummah. All those who tried dividing us ending up getting wiped off the face of the earth.

Cope.

I agree with Denel’s view on two faced Pakistanis on this forum and Uyghur genocide. I don’t have to agree with him on everything.
I’ve been very vocal against the west for its genocide of Muslims but it was you west worshipers calling me Taliban sympathizer and what not.
You are just a thick faced liar with no decency, that's all. By the way, for you ignorant info, the Chinese Uyghurs have more than 38% genes that are identical to Han Chinese while the genes similarity between Turks in Turkey and Chinese Uyghurs are less than 5%, let alone the Muslim ones like you. Talk of similarity, the Han Chinese and Chinese Uyghurs have a shared history of more than thousand years, and there is none between you and Turks with Chinese Uyghurs.

Last edited:
Wow...I have seen many Chinese or pro Chinese who dispute facts from Tienamen but its the first time ive seen someone going so far as saying nobody was killed during the tienamen square event . 🤣🤣Lol Even some CCP officials acknowledged some deaths and only disputes the number of deaths..seems you have even gone above CCP propaganda to peoclaim zero death. 🤣

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, what is done is done to be honest, we can't change the past. The thing is, the real figures and real history of what happened in tienamen will be known by all Chinese people one day in future the Current CCP wont rule China forever. They will one day be deposed from power like every ruling party in history or at least change of leadership structure and doctrine just like the Russian communist Party changed with the death of Stalin and how soviet leaders revealed the full extent of stalin's massacres and death camps of soviet citizens which where elsewhile unknown to most of the world and Russians. History cant be hiden forever.
Tiananmen square casualty vs those killed outside the square are 2 different things. Inside the square, the students were peacefully demonstrating which the Chinese police managed to pursue them to leave peacefully.

While outside the square, is just like what you witness of 2019 hk riot where rioters set fire, trying to rob soldiers of their weapon, throw molokov cocktail and bricks causing rioting. Chinese soldiers have every right to open fired at these rioters. Most of those outside the square are farmers, migrant worker or jobless mob who are misled by foreign agents to start mass rioting.

It is absolutely correct to claim no one killed at Tiananmen square during 1989 as what the video claim by one of those demonstrator interview. The Western media has been fooling you for decades.

Back
Top Bottom