What's new

In Hong Kong, memories of China's Tiananmen Square massacre are being erased

You can always live in your own fanatic delusional world, Turk.
B424037A-2CB9-45AC-A3D4-A19F921C1425.jpeg

View attachment 853125
“2000 year old”

Uyghurs are closer and more related to Muslims then Chinese. All Muslims are 1 ummah. All those who tried dividing us ending up getting wiped off the face of the earth.

Cope.

I agree with Denel’s view on two faced Pakistanis on this forum and Uyghur genocide. I don’t have to agree with him on everything.
I’ve been very vocal against the west for its genocide of Muslims but it was you west worshipers calling me Taliban sympathizer and what not.
Beloved Iqbal sums it up bro: - he says China will be ours.

Cheen-o-Arab Humara, Hindustan Humara
Muslim Hain Hum, Watan Hai Sara Jahan Humara

Touheed Ki Amanat Seenon Mein Hai Humare
Asan Nahin Nitana Naam-o-Nishan Humara

Taighon Ke Saye Mein Hum Pal Kar Jawan Huwe Hain
Khanjar Hilal Ka Hai Qoumi Nishan Humara

Iqbal Ka Tarana Bang-e-Dra Hai Goya
Hota Hai Jadah Pema Phir Karwan Humara

Khanjar hilal -> this is what these communist kafirs fear the most.

You have captured the cresent which Iqbal states......

Taighon Ke Saye Mein Hum Pal Kar Jawan Huwe Hain
Khanjar Hilal Ka Hai Qoumi Nishan Humara

This thread isn't about India. Don't derail the topic.
you forget .. he is trying hard to get his daily quota of 25c/post of spamming together with his colleagues.

Last edited:
If your blind I can’t do anything about it.
Cope mushrik !
East Turkistan will be free !
They are blind. They are paid agents of the propaganda ministry - mostly rifraf youth that the CCP employs to soak 'East is Red' bull kak.

Unfortunately, the owners of this forum deliberately let these rifrafs here to promote their narrative.

It is ironic - how much heat Modi is getting but given the mass attrocities we know in Uighur detention centers from rape of women, forced abortion, mass sterlisation, mass demolisment of mosques, encarcerating people for observing ramadhan, burning and descrating the koran to see how people will react etc.......

These goons are of the worst kind but we have faith in our lord of Abraham and the prophets (peace be upon them) and our holy books; not like these flavour of the decade communists.

Iqbal says it so well:

Shauq Meri Le Main Hai, Shauq Meri Ne Mein Hai
Naghma’ay ‘ALLAH HOO’ Mere Rag-E-Pe Mein Hai

Noone of these kafirs can understand this justoojoo or jazbeh.

100% agreed
If you remain silent on the plight of Uyghurs, you have no right to speak for Kashmir or Palestine
Absolutely...

In Yemen --- muslims were silent what donkey Salman has done.
In Syria - silence
In Darfur (I was there) - silence
In Burma - silence
IN China - total silence

Only thing they make noise on - Palestine or Kashmir.

NO -- If only muslims had real leadership of Faisal/ Salludin/ Mohammad bin Tariq/Bin Qasim and not have the daddy complexes for the East or the West.

These chinese paid agents dont realise, Islamic civilisation is an empire that is in the slumbers for now; when it wakes up, it will wash all and stand as a mighty empire in its right.

THank goodness.... we are free not slaves of the communisty party.

Last edited:
They are blind. They are paid agents of the propaganda ministry - mostly rifraf youth that the CCP employs to soak 'East is Red' bull kak.

Unfortunately, the owners of this forum deliberately let these rifrafs here to promote their narrative.

It is ironic - how much heat Modi is getting but given the mass attrocities we know in Uighur detention centers from rape of women, forced abortion, mass sterlisation, mass demolisment of mosques, encarcerating people for observing ramadhan, burning and descrating the koran to see how people will react etc.......

These goons are of the worst kind but we have faith in our lord of Abraham and the prophets (peace be upon them) and our holy books; not like these flavour of the decade communists.

Iqbal says it so well:

Shauq Meri Le Main Hai, Shauq Meri Ne Mein Hai
Naghma’ay ‘ALLAH HOO’ Mere Rag-E-Pe Mein Hai

Noone of these kafirs can understand this justoojoo or jazbeh.

Absolutely...

In Yemen --- muslims were silent what donkey Salman has done.
In Syria - silence
In Darfur (I was there) - silence
In Burma - silence
IN China - total silence

Only thing they make noise on - Palestine or Kashmir.

NO -- If only muslims had real leadership of Faisal/ Salludin/ Mohammad bin Tariq/Bin Qasim and not have the daddy complexes for the East or the West.

These chinese paid agents dont realise, Islamic civilisation is an empire that is in the slumbers for now; when it wakes up, it will wash all and stand as a mighty empire in its right.

THank goodness.... we are free not slaves of the communisty party.
dont seek man's kingdom but seek the kingdom of God that will come upon the earth where justice & righteousness will rule.

And work hard to silence the voices which raise awareness for oppressed Uyghur’s.
Last time I made my Xinjiang Files thread, I got banned for it. ‘Muslim’ Pakistani mods on this forum prefer banning their fellow Muslim Pakistani then letting Chinese get upset when facts are stated.

And work hard to silence the voices which raise awareness for oppressed Uyghur’s.
Last time I made my Xinjiang Files thread, I got banned for it. ‘Muslim’ Pakistani mods on this forum prefer banning their fellow Muslim Pakistani then letting Chinese get upset when facts are stated.
Absolutely bro.... how many voices will they silence????

Iqbal says

Almighty rightfully asks ... Teey behi kooi Muslim moujood!..... .... millat zindahai gurabah ke damse!!!!.

We wish Iqbal was alive to see his message is still needed. Inqelab is needed.

Xinjiang file thread is still there no? We need to post ....

Uyghurs live a life now that your grandchildren may have a chance to enjoy if your GDP start to grow at double digits from this year.

Truth cannot be hidden my friend. We fear the AlMightly not any mere mortal.

So many fake spams from these people is unbelievable; they are just here for nefarious purposes. but it shows how desperate they are for earning mere pennies and creating a fake and false narrative.

Xinjiang file thread is still there no? We need to post ....
It’s still a thread but other threads similar to it I made were locked and I was banned.
These guys see Chinese as some “brother” while I’m trying to get it in their head Chinese are just businessmen like usa. For saying such I get banned.
Mark my words, once China gets its benefits out of us, it will ditch us and betray us exactly how usa did after soviets left Afghanistan.
But stuff like that is expected when we’re still run like a colony thanks to our military.
I will continue speaking for Uyghur’s on this forum and everywhere else I can speak about them, simply because I fear my lord and I fear what my reply would be when my lord questions me on the day of reckoning, for not doing anything for my oppressed brothers and sisters in East Turkistan.

It’s still a thread but other threads similar to it I made were locked and I was banned.
These guys see Chinese as some “brother” while I’m trying to get it in their head Chinese are just businessmen like usa. For saying such I get banned.
Mark my words, once China gets its benefits out of us, it will ditch us and betray us exactly how usa did after soviets left Afghanistan.
But stuff like that is expected when we’re still run like a colony thanks to our military.
I will continue speaking for Uyghur’s on this forum and everywhere else I can speak about them, simply because I fear my lord and I fear what my reply would be when my lord questions me on the day of reckoning, for not doing anything for my oppressed brothers and sisters in East Turkistan.
Speaking is the easiest thing to do, we have 1.4 billion people thus we never lack voices, you need to do something, we Chinese are action oriented bunch, not a talking bunch.

Alliances are for politics. Yesterday it was the Americans; now it is the Chinese. When will Pak stand up for its true name and make its anthem proud.

Alliance with Al mighty is for this life and here after. These kafirs have no god only their belief and are hell bent on destroying anyone who has faith.

Mere dervish.... have iman....

Iqbal says it so beautiful with our lord speaking back.. kii muhamad se wafah toh hum tere hain.... Yeh jahan cheez hai kiya... Loho Kalam tere hain!!!!!!.........

Who are these kafirs for us --- just noise in the winds.

Speaking is the easiest thing to do, we have 1.4 billion people thus we never lack voices, you need to do something, we Chinese are action oriented bunch, not a talking bunch.
Muslims are action oriented and large in numbers. We have a history of destroying super powers. We brought many arrogant’s to their knees many times. China is nothing for us. Muslims have faced Roman Empire, Persians, Mongols, India (historical), Chinese (historical), Arab Mushriks, Jews and every European empire, USA, Soviets, NATO, many African countries, and many others who tried to fight us.
What action have Chinese ever toke?
Muslims have a history of less talking more action and that’s why Chinese are paranoid putting all Uyghur’s in concentration camps.

Back
Top Bottom