What's new

This week's Charlie Hebdo to feature more anti-Islam cartoons

What is NOT anti Islam?

To sacrifice a goat, sheep, camel or buffalo instead of a cow just out of the respect for and not to hurt for my Hindu neighbor's feelings. Even though I have the power to sacrifice a cow.

Complete and utter bullshit. The photo isn't from the 1960s. You're a complete idiot.
This is the 1860's photo now check it with you denying
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1421224368.503000.jpg

And history is not much old that we forgot some parts of it, you guys captured them torture them prison them to make them civilized in the name of Church ie Christianity and western countries was involved in that type of inhuman acts all over the world. Stop blame games otherwise your history is naked around here and there.

This is the 1860's photo now check it with you denying
View attachment 183806
And history is not much old that we forgot some parts of it, you guys captured them torture them prison them to make them civilized in the name of Church ie Christianity and western countries was involved in that type of inhuman acts all over the world. Stop blame games otherwise your history is naked around here and there.

Tell it to somebody who cares, clown!

Really master class and finally some sensible voice. Good search.

Hi! I couldn't care less what your shitty opinion is, bigot. Bye!
Hi,
Seems like I am talking to a new teenager who just knows how to say this one shitty thing , I COULDNT CARE LESS.

Listen do yourself a favour shove off mate ! You need to grow up a lot mentally

To sacrifice a goat, sheep, camel or buffalo instead of a cow just out of the respect for and not to hurt for my Hindu neighbor's feelings. Even though I have the power to sacrifice a cow.
whats islamic in this?

Hi,
Seems like I am talking to a new teenager who just knows how to say this one shitty thing , I COULDNT CARE LESS.

Listen do yourself a favour shove off mate ! You need to grow up a lot mentally
How old are you? You've got the emotional age of a five year old! As do the other ignorant bigots that attack my country and people. You can piss off, sweetheart! I'm here to stay.

How old are you? You've got the emotional age of a five year old! As do the other ignorant bigots that attack my country and people. You can piss off, sweetheart! I'm here to stay.
I couldnt care less bla bla and youre calling me emotional kid ???
seriously what are you on about ?
get a life, chill out

Back
Top Bottom