What's new

This decision will haunt the court in times to come: Asma Jahangir

Good points, sir, and that's why you are forced to listen to SAH sb more carefully. If the SCP were truly independent, I dont see how Mushy wud be roaming free after having committed a treasonable act on Oct 12, 1999. The evidence of that is far clearer than the one against MNS.

Are you talking about the first airplane hijacking to ever take place from the ground?

Indians are feeling so down and behave as if Supreme Court of Pakistan has disqualified MODI there are no ifs and buts here the court heard the case and did not take decision earlier rather decided to carry on the investigation that too through a team which was formed as per wishes of Nawaz and company.
According to the article which you have mentioned he could have been kicked out already however since nobody filed any case against him so court did not take it up Once the case was opened and all the evidence led to money trail many things exposed
Bhakt ko ab bhakt hi bachaney ayein gay na :whistle:
@PakSword

you think so? NZS is not a fraction of the corruption that Zardari and co showed. WHy did they target only him?

Because zardari is not a PM at the moment

Bhakt ko ab bhakt hi bachaney ayein gay na :whistle:
@PakSword
Ahsan Iqbal is speaking to media at the moment and it seems he might be replaced as PM.
The Noon league people are now bent on not accepting the verdict lets see

Yes, I feel so. Just some math that in one year the court didn't give 365 days to this case nor did the agencies supporting the court. Max would have been 2-3-4 sittings of hearings and based on the investigation of agencies and collection of evidences.
There were a lot of delays and hurdles which resulted in delayed justice and the jit scene after 2-3 verdict made issues more complicated but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise it forced them to present false documents and threaten courts which made a case against them easier now the entire top leadership is under investigation and middle tier leadership has cases of contempt against them for fiery anti judiciary speeches
The agencies I would guess wouldn't have given full time to this case too. But that was just the maths.
No agencies were involved they themselves ruined the case against them
The subject that needs enlightenment that use of this particular article and the judgement it had in dispense. I for instance know that every article has some or the other counter article in the book, as most of our laws were colonial inheritance.
I am not sure about other countries but a dishonest person cant be pm in Pakistan he was disqualified on 62 af if i am correct he lied in parliament,in court and to jit he even refused to recognize his own uncle for 2 hours wtf

Ahsan Iqbal is speaking to media at the moment and it seems he might be replaced as PM.
He wants to be pm so he is disqualified over aqama in 2 months :D
The Noon league people are now bent on not accepting the verdict lets see
This is a unanimous decision of the court i would love to see the anti sc verbal diarrhea from their brainless supporters
The decision is crystal clear i just dont know how can you speak against that without sounding like a complete retard

Indians are feeling so down and behave as if Supreme Court of Pakistan has disqualified MODI

Indians have reasons to know and when they see the reasoning they might be worried, my guesstimate to your concern but I'm not feeling low, I'm just curious.

OT-
Another reason could be your justice system since one of our is trapped in your jail and we are fighting in ICJ for him, - OT ends.

So I'm curious.

According to the article which you have mentioned he could have been kicked out already however since nobody filed any case against him so court did not take it up Once the case was opened and all the evidence led to money trail many things exposed

There could be many more other more anti corruption laws to prevent a man forget PM from assuming high office. But you said no case was filed until IK tried so but it could be as simple as PIL to take down a government if anyone wants to and to my knowledge there are many great people in Pakistan who would do it for their country.

I am just curious why this was not taken up earlier? And any judgement should instill public trust in freedom then faith in the courts.

I am asking, will this encourage a common Pakistani to go against the leaders or this won't. I think that's the thing that needs to be discussed as a fallout.

And that's what Asma Jahangir is highlighting or is intending to. Worth a ponder?

But I leave to you and your countrymen.

There were a lot of delays and hurdles which resulted in delayed justice and the jit scene after 2-3 verdict made issues more complicated but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise it forced them to present false documents and threaten courts which made a case against them easier now the entire top leadership is under investigation and middle tier leadership has cases of contempt against them for fiery anti judiciary speeches

Ok anti judiciary speech is bad.

No agencies were involved they themselves ruined the case against them

Interesting.

I am not sure about other countries but a dishonest person cant be pm in Pakistan he was disqualified on 62 af if i am correct he lied in parliament,in court and to jit he even refused to recognize his own uncle for 2 hours wtf

Shariff's look more illiterate than politicians to me based on what you have said. :)

Anyway, judiciary is judiciary and they are are the protectors of the law.

He was an embarrassment for us why do you think the online community is so anti nawaz?

True that. You guys hate him. But he had some good qualities as well but not the quality that youngsters like you will measure a statesman with. Statesman, hain?? :lol: anyway..

And enforcers of it :D

That's not absolute though. The judiciary can only act upon those laws passed by the parliament and parliament always has an upper hand on it. what if NS passes some laws or even an ordinance that changes any law that could ever challenge him? He has majority!!

True that. You guys hate him. But he had some good qualities
Lying with a straight while using ALhamdulillah again and again to exploit religious sentiment of the masses?
That's not absolute though. The judiciary can only act upon those laws passed by the parliament and parliament always has an upper hand on it. what if NS passes some laws or even an ordinance that changes any law that could ever challenge him? He has majority!!
They will be challenged in court as unconstitutional and will be revoked

Selective justice is worse than no justice at all.
Selective justice can be O.K. Example: police ignoring jaywalkers in order to pursue a thief.

You just have to have your facts and value system straight. None of this, "Well, a century ago so-and-so did this criminal thing (or so it's mandatory to learn in school), so today I'm justified to..."

Lying with a straight while using ALhamdulillah again and again to exploit religious sentiment of the masses?

They will be challenged in court as unconstitutional and will be revoked

Lying is wrong and anyway NS WAS corrupt so he got his due. No two sides to justice but my area of interest was with at the pace but I hope you guys know and know all about it.

I would congratulate Pakistan for serving justice and hope that this brings some change in its people who can safely enjoy an upper hand on politicians.

Ahh......got it. And it's interesting.

There are better ways to debate, friend. Personal attacks aren't one of them.

Guys like this syed guy are traitors and enemies of my country. No respect for him.

L pai charahai yeh sasta lundai ka tarek fateh

Asma Jahangir has claimed that the decision it has made today might create a bad name for the courts in times to come as in later times when the hype settles the masses might accuse the courts of targeting only one family while other thieves are still at large. She added that there was no question that the Prime Minister had to step off.
I understand some of her legal arguments. Basically it would have been better for Nawaz to step down voluntarily before today's judgment.

So....today's judgment isn't what removed Nawaz, it's simply that once the court delivered its verdict he stepped down voluntarily?

Back
Top Bottom