What's new

This decision will haunt the court in times to come: Asma Jahangir

Low hanging fruit?He evrn survivef a dictatorship after Saudis saved his sorry butt his family was the wealthiest family of Pakistan what happened was nothing short of a miracle

That illiterate fool was just a low hanging fruit. Ask Indian and OTHER politicians.

It's not Supreme Court's job to end Corruption in Pak. It's the duty of the Electable leaders. But we got ch...ya leaders.

if the "they" you are referring to are the SC, then i dont think you are expecting this from the right ppl. Is there a case against Zardari in Sc right now? I dont think so, so first others would need to bring the case to SC then they will need to take it up before any of the elimination happen. They dont walk around to catch thieves, they only give judgement
Its SC Job to appoint or make JIT or order police to start an investigation for the corrupt like Zardari and others.. they have the power to start an investigation where did i said SC needs to go out and hunt for criminals they can order an inquiry if they really wanted too..

Back
Top Bottom