What's new

This decision will haunt the court in times to come: Asma Jahangir

This kan**** needs to be shown her place. All these extensions of foreign powers in Pakistan must be uprooted ruthlessly.

Our asset is removed. No wonder we are perturbed.

indians really are ignorant ........... NS may be anything but he isn't a traitor. Remember he called Burhan Wani a freedom fighter in UN somewhere. Only thing that I liked about him ........ he fooled the indians too.

I know these guys of Karachi post. They are scums and hypocrites of the highest order.
I think they are MQM supporters

20429796_10212472729687500_4610772399384451094_n.jpg

Asma Jahangir is a lafafa lawyer
they dont have any shame
upload_2017-7-28_21-59-59.png

wrong. two judges already declared him unfit for the post on april 20 on grounds of hiding money trail. two more did the same today while one declared him a liar.
and btw the articles which are giving you sleepless nights have been inserted by the elected members willingly in the constitution.

For God's sake the jahil fools are saying sharia law and common law. Pakistan has neither.

Pakistan only has Pakistan LAW which is influenced by Islamic provisions, British laws and Pakistan's own laws through social evolution.

The constitution of pakistan is the supreme law of pakistan and its abrogation is a crime and it is applicable on every inch of pakistan and it draws its strength not just from the parliament but from courts and the people of pakistan.

The articles of 62-63 which highlight the qualities and requirements of an elected member are ratified by the senate and the parliament which has different parties and powers come to terms.

As for why doesn't it apply to judges. Generals and other officials. Bcz they are governed by their own ethical laws which have been enshrined in the supreme constitution. You invoke them and watch them get captured.

Today the liberals have shown outstanding hypocrisy and have showcased their hatred for Pakistan. They criticized something good and admirable simply bcz they can't see an accountable pakistan. They bitch everyday how pakistan leads in corruption and has no law but now that the supreme authority on law called forward the most powerful man in pakistan and disqualified him, they are now screaming why. It seems their hatred for Pakistan is such that they will criticize it forever. They are true losers. Majority hates them bcz their hypocrisy is so blatant.

Isko sun kar dobara bhai emotional ho gaya :cray:

hum ahl-e-safa mardood-e-haram,
masnad pe bithaaye jayenge
sab taj uchhale jayenge,
sab takhat giray jayenge

http://funjogweb.blogspot.com/2011/03/hum-dekhain-gay-lazim-hai-ke-hum-bhi.html

Chal abhi mujhe emotioal mat kar,,,

in my opinion this verdict have pave way for others to take such cases to the court.
if this process stops here then there is no use of this struggle.

It should, and, not just politicians, but on others including bureaucrats, generals ad many more. Because i my opinion, NS was just a low hanging fruit.

Chal abhi mujhe emotioal mat kar,,,

It should, and, not just politicians, but on others including bureaucrats, generals ad many more. Because i my opinion, NS was just a low hanging fruit.
Low hanging fruit?He evrn survivef a dictatorship after Saudis saved his sorry butt his family was the wealthiest family of Pakistan what happened was nothing short of a miracle

I don't know about India but in every real democracy Courts are the most Powerful Institutions If the head of States or public representatives are found of guilty they have no right to remain in office and this is how Democracy works
Haven't you wonder why Iceland/UK Pms left their office?

Wrong. The Legislature is most powerful body in a REAL democracy.

Pata nai ya aurat aaeena kisay daikhti hogi, shayad iski apni shakal isko "haunt" kerti hogi...

Wrong. The Legislature is most powerful body in a REAL democracy.

Wrong again. Neither is more powerful than the other. Each has separate powers which do not overlap with each other. The legislature makes the laws. The judiciary interprets those laws and makes sure the executive follows them.

We must remember that the Supreme Court's decision wasn't against the Parliament or even the Prime Minister. It was a constitutional decision which lead to the disqualification of a member of Parliament who happened to be the Prime Minister.

Back
Top Bottom