What's new

The World Without The US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are Persianized...

Persians ruled you +1500 years btw.
You yourself are Mongolized...

Since Seljuk era. Before that you were Greekized and Persianized.

You’re really nothing just Mongolized inhabits who were under rule of Persians and Greeks for centuries.
But you’re NOW Mongolized since seljuk era.

bye
o_O

@Serpentine

I don't like sea food.
:tup: nothing beat red meat kebab

Genetic Origins of the proto Turkic Peoples and their Relatives National Geographics

But you’re NOW Mongolized since seljuk era.

bye

Bye. I will miss you.

:tup: nothing beat red meat kebab

şeftali kebabı. From Cyprus. pretty much only thing i visit the place for:

seftali-kebabi-ve-verigo-uzume-de-tescil-1463.jpg

Even Kebab (Kabab) is Persian word!

Use a ‘Turkish’ name for it!
Doesn't matter , people will always know its Turkish.

Last edited:
Lol, Turks ...

Middle Asian turkic people Vs Anatoli people :

See the differences or you’re blind ??

Btw fyi ‘Kebab’ is a Persian word.
Whats the point you're trying to make?
Turks look nothing like Persians, but according to you, we have 50% of Persian blood. :lol:

bezar bashe, jendeh hameja hast
@Sharif al-Hijaz Very off topic, but now that you are here. I came across some instagram profiles of arab girls living in GCC countries, most of them were of UAE. They openly post erotic videos and pictures of themselves. Do you know what Im talking about? Could you explain this trend?

Oh Boy, here we go again about GRAND BEST OF THE BEST arabic history and achievements.

Always same people posting long posts with pictures on any thread distantly related to "arabs".

Sharif al-hijaz, saif al-arab, and that canadian and one more, I think it's one person using multiple accounts and proxy.

For Gods sake, this thread is about USA, no one asked about how GREAAAAAT arab history is! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So not just me complaining about these Arab trolls, copy and paste every thread @The Eagle reported but still no action, they posted the same crap on several threads

There are no girls like her in Turkey?

Yes there are but she is famous if you search "iranian" or "persian" in some movie sites haha

I do enjoy watching her, then there is the older mom persian I enjoy watching too. :cheesy:

How did this thread end up being about DNA and Turks versus Iranians?

Whats the point you're trying to make?
Turks look nothing like Persians, but according to you, we have 50% of Persian blood. :lol:
Anatoli inhabits are Turkified since Seljuk empire. You’re not turk by blood...

@Sharif al-Hijaz Very off topic, but now that you are here. I came across some instagram profiles of arab girls living in GCC countries, most of them were of UAE. They openly post erotic videos and pictures of themselves. Do you know what Im talking about? Could you explain this trend?

Please bro give me links to these videos I need To ANALYZE :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom