What's new

The World Without The US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs (not Muslims) ruled for a thousand years and now they are beggars! It's a great achievement. With all their great poets why couldn't the Arabs rule even the Arabian peninsula before the birth of our Holy Prophet? That's all the present day Sheikhs have, hollow boasting.

I don't understand your post. I am tired (barely slept) and I have a flu.

So Arabs in the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid, Al-Andalus etc. Caliphates were not Muslims but only Arabs?o_O

How are the richest people in the Muslim world and one of the richest in the world (GCC) beggars?

Because the Middle East was inhabited by many more ethnic groups but Arabs had kingdoms in Egypt (Sinai), Levant (Sham), Mesopotamia (Iraq) and Arabia almost 1500 years before Islam.

Ever heard about Queen of Sheba and Queen Zenobia? Two of the most famous queens of the ancient world? They were both Arab.

BTW prior to the appearance of Arabs in recorded history (prior to 1000 BC) our Semitic ancestors (mostly but not only) had created the earliest civilizations on the planet. All native to the Arab world. All founded by our ancestors as confirmed by modern-DNA studies ages ago.

For instance mummies/skeletons from the Natufian civilization (the people who funded the first settlements in the world and introduced agriculture) native to Southern Sham (Levant) where found to cluster the most with modern-day Arabs in particular Saudi Arabians (who clustered the most).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture

"The Epipaleolithic Natufian culture /nəˈtuːfiən/[1] existed from around 12,500 to 9,500 BC in the Levant, a region in the Eastern Mediterranean. It was unusual in that it supported a sedentary or semi-sedentary population even before the introduction of agriculture. The Natufian communities may be the ancestors of the builders of the first Neolithic settlements of the region, which may have been the earliest in the world. Natufians founded Jericho which may be the oldest city in the world. Some evidence suggests deliberate cultivation of cereals, specifically rye, by the Natufian culture, at Tell Abu Hureyra, the site of earliest evidence of agriculture in the world.[2] Generally, though, Natufians exploited wild cereals. Animals hunted included gazelles.[3] According to Christy G. Turner II, there is archaeological and physical anthropological evidence for a relationship between the modern Semitic-speaking populations of the Levant and the Natufians.[4]

Dorothy Garrod coined the term Natufian based on her excavations at Shuqba cave in Wadi an-Natuf, in the western Judean Mountains."​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture

Here are the DNA results from last 2016

https://plot.ly/~PortalAntropologiczny9cfa/1.embed?share_key=za9Lb3y1UX6nJRG9v4EXOL

Here is the entire report:

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/06/16/059311.full.pdf

I am yet to see a non-Saudi Arabian show 100% Middle East on their DNA score.

Shitty leadership does not equal shitty people. By such virtue Bangladeshis and 99,9% of all Muslims are no different. Do you agree or not?

Ok, brothers and siss I’m out.

See my turkish/Arab friends after gym.

More freedom less freedum

I don't understand your post. I am tired (barely slept) and I have a flu.

So Arabs in the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid, Al-Andalus etc. Caliphates were not Muslims but only Arabs?o_O

How are the richest people in the Muslim world and one of the richest in the world (GCC) beggars?

Our Prophet (pbuh) did not struggle for establishing his identity as an Arab. All his life he struggled to up-hold his Muslim identity. On the contrary the present day Arab sheikhs live to spread their Arab identity and it pleases their non-Muslim friends so much. This makes the greatest difference between the Muslims of our Prophet's time and the Arabs of our time. With all their riches still these Arabs are beggars for they have to beg to keep whatever they have.

@Sharif al-Hijaz Very off topic, but now that you are here. I came across some instagram profiles of arab girls living in GCC countries, most of them were of UAE. They openly post erotic videos and pictures of themselves. Do you know what Im talking about? Could you explain this trend?

Never heard about this practice. It's very rare. In case you do not know a certain mixture appears to be a "fetish" for millions of people across the world (in particular Western world) when Arab women (often with a headscarf) and a certain other activity is combined where they use non-Arab women as Arab women.

If some local girls post such things it happens on Snapchat or Telegram. You cannot find it elsewhere and certainly not on forums due to the risks involved and shaming element.

The worst that you can find on the internet (Youtube for instance) are something likes this;

BTW Emiratis barely make up 15% of the population in UAE. If you saw what you saw and they claim to be from UAE they might as well be from Iran (for instance) or practically everywhere else on the planet but the UAE.

@Fenasi Kerim why are you thanking his post when prostitution is legal in Turkey?

LOL, you are talking about Instagram. What do you mean pictures of themselves here precisely? There many that act (probably, not sure as I don't use Instagram much) like your average Westerner, especially if they are good looking and want attention. I highly doubt that this is any different in the region. I am talking about the "Westernized" and non-conservative people here among youth. I believe they exist everywhere in the Muslim world and world. You should give us a link so we can "study" what it is about, LOL.

Our Prophet (pbuh) did not struggle for establishing his identity as an Arab. All his life he struggled to up-hold his Muslim identity. On the contrary the present day Arab sheikhs live to spread their Arab identity and it pleases their non-Muslim friends so much. This makes the greatest difference between the Muslims of our Prophet's time and the Arabs of our time. With all their riches still these Arabs are beggars for they have to beg to keep whatever they have.

And who tells you that Arab identity is preferred over the Muslim identity? Have you ever thought that most identify as both Arab and Muslim similar to all other Muslim (majority) ethnic groups. Just like Arab Christians. Or maybe you don't identify as Bangladeshi?

Last edited by a moderator:
And who tells you that Arab identity is preferred over the Muslim identity? Have you ever thought that most identify as both Arab and Muslim similar to all other Muslim (majority) ethnic groups. Just like Arab Christians. Or maybe you don't identify as Bangladeshi?

The language and politics of the Arab despots!

The language and politics of the Arab despots!

And how so? Can you give us some examples.

Even if you were correct what has that to do with almost 500 million Arabs worldwide? So now that female prime Minister from Bangladesh and everything she does, all 150 million Bangladeshi do?

Her name is Sheikh Hasina (never knew that non-Arabs could call their daughters for "Sheikh"):

Conclusion all 150 million Bangladeshi are Indian stooges and pro-Indians including our very own @T-Rex .

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-8_17-59-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-8_17-59-48.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 23
Never heard about this practice. It's very rare. In case you do not know a certain mixture appears to be a "fetish" for millions of people across the world (in particular Western world) when Arab women (often with a headscarf) and a certain other activity is combined where they use non-Arab women as Arab women.

If some local girls post such things it happens on Snapchat or Telegram. You cannot find it elsewhere and certainly not on forums due to the risks involved and shaming element.

The worst that you can find on the internet (Youtube for instance) are something likes this;

BTW Emiratis barely make up 15% of the population in UAE. If you saw what you saw and they claim to be from UAE they might as well be from Iran (for instance) or practically everywhere else on the planet but the UAE.

@Fenasi Kerim why are you thanking his post when prostitution is legal in Turkey?

LOL, you are talking about Instagram. What do you mean pictures of themselves here precisely? There many that act (probably, not sure as I don't use Instagram much) like your average Westerner, especially if they are good looking and want attention. I highly doubt that this is any different in the region. I am talking about the "Westernized" and non-conservative people here among youth. I believe they exist everywhere in the Muslim world and world. You should give us a link so we can "study" what it is about, LOL.

They are from GCC countries, they speak Arabic and dance to Arabic music, the are very good looking as well. Maybe they didn’t post it themselves but some of their friend saved private snaps and share them on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom