What's new

The World Without The US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are but she is famous if you search "iranian" or "persian" in some movie sites haha

I do enjoy watching her, then there is the older mom persian I enjoy watching too. :cheesy:

How did this thread end up being about DNA and Turks versus Iranians?

Sibel Kekilli is more famous, she was even in Game of Thrones

Yes there are but she is famous if you search "iranian" or "persian" in some movie sites haha

I do enjoy watching her, then there is the older mom persian I enjoy watching too. :cheesy:

Because every thread Arab trolls copy and paste same Old crap and try to divert topic, get Turks and Iranians to fight and mods watch on lol

Thanks to your father Ataturk, there are 10,000,000 Turkish/[even Arab] **** movies in every single **** tube sites.

You dumbars are just mocking yourself...

Middle Asian turkic people Vs Anatoli people :

Turkey = OTTOMAN EMPIRE

and after 1800s millions of Bosnians , Albanians , Pomaks , Circassians , Chechens , Abkhazians , etc came to Anatolia from Balkans and Caucasia

so currently there are millions of Bosnians , Albanians , Pomaks , Circassians , Chechens , Abkhazians , Georgians , cripto Armenians , Arabs , Kurds ,etc in Turkey

so Turks in Turkey , Azerbaijan , Iran , Turkmenistan = Oghuz Turks

Tatar , Bashkir , Chuvash , Kazakh , Kyrgyz , Uzbek , Uyghur = Kipchak Turks

btw there are around 40 millions of TURKS in Iran and Iran was ruled by the TURKS between 962 and 1925

US is less than 250 years old.

Arabs ruled most of the Muslim world (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid, Al-Andalus) from 632 until 1517. Almost 1000 years.

Created the largest empire in history back then (only Mongol and British was bigger in history) stretching from France to China.

Ages before USA, UK and almost every Western European country even existed.

The cradle of civilization is the Arab world. Home to the oldest civilizations and cities on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization

The US has hurt the Arab world more than any other area of the Muslim world. Iraq is the only Muslim nation that the US has waged 2 wars against.

The US is home to 3.5 million successful Arab-Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_Americans

Most likely another wonderful propaganda piece. Just like Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons and weapons of mass-destruction.:lol:

Arabs (not Muslims) ruled for a thousand years and now they are beggars! It's a great achievement. With all their great poets why couldn't the Arabs rule even the Arabian peninsula before the birth of our Holy Prophet? That's all the present day Sheikhs have, hollow boasting.

In turka tu jendegi professional hastan. Sitaye mobtazal 10000’s clip za in jendehaye turk dare.

Vali cm ro bayad pak mikardi.

I'm guessing I understand what this part is about "10000’s clip" haha

There is only Sibel Kekilli (ugly flat breasts) and bad amateur movies and very old half erotic movies.

Ok so now officially this thread is about:
- Arab Pride, why arabs are best at everything.
- Sea Food
- DNA routes
- Iran versus Turkey
- Famous Iranian girls on special movie sites.

But nothing about the main topic which was about US and A.

Sibel Kekilli is more famous, she was even in Game of Thrones

What she was in game of thrones? I didn't see her.

I just know she has all entries full. ahaha

Because every thread Arab trolls copy and paste same Old crap and try to divert topic, get Turks and Iranians to fight and mods watch on lol

Sharif al-arab got banned from the forum like 2 days ago.

And today exact same style poster Sharif al-hijaz appears.

Also copy paste, also saudi arabia... then the canadian then one more, they all enter same threads if faced with too much resistance.

Mods let them be.

Lots of Persians ones to. Don’t mock yourself mullah.
If I’m a mulla so you Anatolis became muslims by our axle in Seljuk period you dumbas. Before that you were worshipping Greeks Gods.

Thanks to your father Ataturk, there are 10,000,000 Turkish/[even Arab] **** movies in every single **** tube sites.

Please don't blow yourself up my friend.

Genetic history of P1-M45: Proto-Turkic ancestors of Europeans, Native Americans and Indians

TURKS are FATHER of Europeans, Native Americans and Indians

You talk as if those movies are bad, Turkey is a free country people do what they want unlike iran where you get stoned for showing your hair.

Do search those turkish movies not a single good looking hot girl, they got fat and ugly ones.

Believe me I've researched for hours :cheesy:

You and your hatred and meanness really helps the Muslim unity!

Found this, apparently Sibel Kekilli entered the movie business because of her credit card debts and she is ashamed she put shame on her family... ahahah

8261_8765.jpg

I wonder what was going through her mind;
"I got $200 credit card debt, maybe I should take it up the *** to repay it, yeah good idea I'm a genius"

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom