What's new

The World Without The US

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to researches J2 origins from Iran and caucasus not Arabian Peninsula.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.shtml

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

J2:

The_spatial_distribution_of_M410%28J2a%29_clade_in_worldwide_populations.png

J1 Origins & History

The first J1 men lived in the Late Upper Paleolithic, shortly before the end of the last Ice Age. The oldest identified J1 sample to date comes from Satsurblia cave (c. 13200 BCE) in Georgia (Jones et al. (2015)), placing the origins of haplogroup J1 in all likelihood in the region around the Caucasus, Zagros, Taurus and eastern Anatolia during the Upper Paleolithic.

Like many other successful lineages from the Middle East, J1 is thought to have undergone a major population expansion during the Neolithic period. Chiaroni et al. (2010) found that the greatest genetic diversity of J1 haplotypes was found in eastern Anatolia, near Lake Van in central Kurdistan. Eastern Anatolia and the Zagros mountains are the region where goats and sheep were first domesticated, some 11,000 years ago. Chiaroni et al. estimated that J1-P58 started expanding 9,000 to 10,000 years ago as pastoralists from the Fertile Crescent. Although they did not analyze the other branches, it is likely that all surviving J1a1b (L136) lineages share the same origin as goat and sheep herders from the Taurus and Zagros mountains.

The mountainous terrain of the Caucasus, Anatolia and modern Iran, which wasn't suitable for early cereal farming, was an ideal ground for goat and sheep herding and catalyzed the propagation of J1 pastoralists. Having colonised most of Anatolia, J1 herders would have settled the mountainous regions of Europe, including the southern Balkans, the Carpathians, central and southern Italy (Apennines, Sicily, Sardinia), southern France (especially Auvergne), and most of the Iberian peninsula. Hotspots of J1 in northern Spain (Cantabria, Asturias) appear to be essentially lineages descended from these Southwest Asian Neolithic herders.

J2 Origins

Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago. The oldest known J2a samples at present were identified in remains from the Hotu Cave in northern Iran, dating from 9100-8600 BCE (Lazaridis et al. 2016), and from Kotias Klde in Georgia, dating from 7940-7600 BCE (Jones et al. (2015)). This confirms that haplogroup J2 was already found around the Caucasus and the southern Caspian region during the Mesolithic period. The first appearance of J2 during the Neolithic came in the form of a 10,000 year-old J2b sample from Tepe Abdul Hosein in north-western Iran in what was then the Pre-Pottery Neolithic (Broushaki et al. 2016).

It says Western Asia on your links. On my map (world map of Y-DNA) it shows Arabia.

If you use simple logic you will see that the region (Middle East/West Asia) was first inhabited by migrants from the Arabian Peninsula as that was the area of the world that was first inhabited after Africa.

Just google "human migration world map" and you will see all maps show Arabia as the stepping stone to the remaining world.

Western Asia also means Arabian Peninsula. In fact this is the largest part of Western Asia.

Haplogroup J-M304 is believed to have arisen roughly 48,000 years ago in Western Asia.[1] It is most closely related to the haplogroup I-M170, as both lineages are haplogroup IJ subclades. Haplogroup IJ and haplogroup K derive from haplogroup IJK, and only at this level of classification does haplogroup IJK join with Haplogroup G-M201 and Haplogroup H as immediate descendants of Haplogroup F-M89. J-M304 is defined by the M304 genetic marker, or the equivalent 12f2.1 marker. The main current subgroups J-M267 and J-M172, which now comprise between them almost all of the haplogroup's descendant lineages, are both believed to have arisen very early, at least 10,000 years ago. Nonetheless, Y-chromosomes F-M89* and IJ-M429* were reported to have been observed in the Iranian plateau (Grugni et al. 2012).

On the other hand, it would seem to be that different episodes of populace movement had impacted southeast Europe, as well as the role of the Balkans as a long-standing corridor to Europe from the Near East is shown by the phylogenetic unification of Hgs I and J by the basal M429 mutation. This proof of common ancestry suggests that ancestral Hgs IJ-M429* probably would have entered Europe through the Balkan track sometime before the LGM. They then subsequently split into Hg J and Hg I in Middle East and Europe in a typical disjunctive phylogeographic pattern. Such a geographic hall[clarification needed] is prone to have encountered extra consequent gene streams, including the horticultural settlers. Moreover, the unification of haplogroups IJK creates evolutionary distance from F–H delegates, as well as supporting the inference that both IJ-M429 and KT-M9 arose closer to the Middle East than central or eastern Asia.[citation needed]

Haplogroup J has also been found among two ancient Egyptian mummies excavated at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site in Middle Egypt, which date from a period between the late New Kingdom and the Roman era.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

The greatest concentration is also in Arabia. This points to its origin being there. Usually the greater diversity the more likely for an founder origin. That's how Darwin conclude that humans originated from Africa due to the diversity being greater there (animal and plant life) in the world. His theory turned out to be correct.

Haplogroup J-M304 is found in its greatest concentration in the Arabian peninsula.
Outside of this region, haplogroup J-M304 has a significant presence in North Africa and the Horn of Africa. It also has a moderate occurrence in Southern Europe, especially in central and southern Italy, Malta, Greece and Albania. The J-M410 subclade is mostly distributed in Anatolia, Greece and southern Italy. Additionally, J-M304 is observed in Central Asia and South Asia, particularly in the form of its subclade J-M172. J-12f2 and J-P19 are also found among the Herero (8%).[4]

The basal haplogroup J*(xJ1, J2) is found at its highest frequencies among the Soqotri (71.4%).[5]

BTW do you know how long ago 48.000 years is? Everyone back then was as Black as this person below;

White skin originates in the Sham (Levant) where farming originated.

Pale skin probably arrived in Britain with a migration of people from the Middle East around 6,000 years ago. This population had pale skin and brown eyes and absorbed populations like the ones Cheddar Man belonged to.

No-one's entirely sure why pale skin evolved in these farmers, but their cereal-based diet was probably deficient in Vitamin D. This would have required agriculturalists to absorb this essential nutrient from sunlight through their skin.

"There may be other factors that are causing lower skin pigmentation over time in the last 10,000 years. But that's the big explanation that most scientists turn to," said Prof Thomas.

I have been saying this for years as it made the most sense. Glad that my "theory" has been proven correct.

There were no "Arabs", "Iranians", "Turks" 48.000 years ago FFS.:lol:

The oldest linguistic family group (Afro-Asiatic) is not even 25.000 years old. We don't know anything about which languages people spoke 30.000 years ago. Zero information.

Somehow the BBC links is not showing.

Just google

Cheddar Man: DNA shows early Briton had dark skin
By Paul RinconScience editor, BBC News website
  • 7 February 2018

Posted yesterday on BBC. It was front page news not long ago.

Only money matters for them and influence. Sadly people hail the most sellout regime in the Arab world (Qatari) currently.
However, U. S presence has guaranteed Qatars sovereignty, stability, and prosperity. Its no wonder Qatar is by far the wealtjiesw Muslim country on earth. Only the UAE comes close. So U. S has helped them to some extent.

It says Western Asia on your links. On my map (world map of Y-DNA) it shows Arabia.

If you use simple logic you will see that the region (Middle East/West Asia) was first inhabited by migrants from the Arabian Peninsula as that was the area of the world that was first inhabited after Africa.

Just google "human migration world map" and you will see all maps show Arabia as the stepping stone to the remaining world.

Western Asia also means Arabian Peninsula. In fact this is the largest part of Western Asia.

Haplogroup J-M304 is believed to have arisen roughly 48,000 years ago in Western Asia.[1] It is most closely related to the haplogroup I-M170, as both lineages are haplogroup IJ subclades. Haplogroup IJ and haplogroup K derive from haplogroup IJK, and only at this level of classification does haplogroup IJK join with Haplogroup G-M201 and Haplogroup H as immediate descendants of Haplogroup F-M89. J-M304 is defined by the M304 genetic marker, or the equivalent 12f2.1 marker. The main current subgroups J-M267 and J-M172, which now comprise between them almost all of the haplogroup's descendant lineages, are both believed to have arisen very early, at least 10,000 years ago. Nonetheless, Y-chromosomes F-M89* and IJ-M429* were reported to have been observed in the Iranian plateau (Grugni et al. 2012).

On the other hand, it would seem to be that different episodes of populace movement had impacted southeast Europe, as well as the role of the Balkans as a long-standing corridor to Europe from the Near East is shown by the phylogenetic unification of Hgs I and J by the basal M429 mutation. This proof of common ancestry suggests that ancestral Hgs IJ-M429* probably would have entered Europe through the Balkan track sometime before the LGM. They then subsequently split into Hg J and Hg I in Middle East and Europe in a typical disjunctive phylogeographic pattern. Such a geographic hall[clarification needed] is prone to have encountered extra consequent gene streams, including the horticultural settlers. Moreover, the unification of haplogroups IJK creates evolutionary distance from F–H delegates, as well as supporting the inference that both IJ-M429 and KT-M9 arose closer to the Middle East than central or eastern Asia.[citation needed]

Haplogroup J has also been found among two ancient Egyptian mummies excavated at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site in Middle Egypt, which date from a period between the late New Kingdom and the Roman era.[3]

The greatest concentration is also in Arabia. This points to its origin being there. Usually the greater diversity the more likely for an founder origin. That's how Darwin conclude that humans originated from Africa due to the diversity being greater there (animal and plant life) in the world. His theory turned out to be correct.

Haplogroup J-M304 is found in its greatest concentration in the Arabian peninsula.
Outside of this region, haplogroup J-M304 has a significant presence in North Africa and the Horn of Africa. It also has a moderate occurrence in Southern Europe, especially in central and southern Italy, Malta, Greece and Albania. The J-M410 subclade is mostly distributed in Anatolia, Greece and southern Italy. Additionally, J-M304 is observed in Central Asia and South Asia, particularly in the form of its subclade J-M172. J-12f2 and J-P19 are also found among the Herero (8%).[4]

The basal haplogroup J*(xJ1, J2) is found at its highest frequencies among the Soqotri (71.4%).[5]

BTW do you know how long ago 48.000 years is? Everyone back then was as Black as this person below;

White skin originates in the Sham (Levant) where farming originated.

Pale skin probably arrived in Britain with a migration of people from the Middle East around 6,000 years ago. This population had pale skin and brown eyes and absorbed populations like the ones Cheddar Man belonged to.

No-one's entirely sure why pale skin evolved in these farmers, but their cereal-based diet was probably deficient in Vitamin D. This would have required agriculturalists to absorb this essential nutrient from sunlight through their skin.

"There may be other factors that are causing lower skin pigmentation over time in the last 10,000 years. But that's the big explanation that most scientists turn to," said Prof Thomas.

I have been saying this for years as it made the most sense. Glad that my "theory" has been proven correct.

There were no "Arabs", "Iranians", "Turks" 48.000 years ago FFS.:lol:

The oldest linguistic family group (Afro-Asiatic) is not even 25.000 years old. We don't know anything about which languages people spoke 30.000 years ago. Zero information.
Whatever.

“G” dna map:

G.png

However, U. S presence has guaranteed Qatars sovereignty, stability, and prosperity. Its no wonder Qatar is by far the wealtjiesw Muslim country on earth. Only the UAE comes close. So U. S has helped them to some extent.

The Qatari do not need a US military base to enjoy their wealth. Their extreme wealth is a combination of a very small local population (less than 350.000 people) and the second largest gas reserves on the planet or third largest. Don' recall exactly.

Protection from whom? There are only 2 options, in fact 3. 1) neighboring KSA. 2) Iran across the shallow Gulf. 3) Their own people.

I don't think that much would have changed had the US base been replaced by a Chinese base for instance.

Whatever.

“G” dna map:

G.png

Those maps have zero data about the Arabian Peninsula it seems. Just like with J2.

BTW what I wrote is factual. You can check it out yourself. All information is out there.

Here is more data with G.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplo...ry#Anatolia,_the_Levant_and_Arabian_Peninsula

In Arabia an average of 5-8% percent is reported. In Sham less. In Iraq less. In Palestine 4% more for some strange reason. Highest numbers in Caucasus.

I am 100% pro China. I like American people by large (studied there myself for some time), have a few American friends (some I have known for years), I like our educational cooperation and business cooperation but I don't like their foreign policy in the Arab world or in regards to our regimes in power.
Fair enough. Makes sense. However, I believe arab, Persian and other citizens in the region can rise up and topple their regimes if they really wanted or if they think they have a better alternative. However, looking at past example(Egypt, Lybia, Yemeb, Syria Iraq etc) Even an uprising doesnt guarantee the new authoritarian leader will be any better(can even be worse). So i believe its more an internal issue than a foreign one. After all, the people get the government they deserve.

Fair enough. Makes sense. However, I believe arab, Persian and other citizens in the region can rise up and topple their regimes if they really wanted or if they think they have a better alternative. However, looking at past example. Even an uprising doesntd guarantee the new authoritarian leader will be any better. So i believe its more an internal issue than a foreign one. After all, the peopl get the government they deserve.

I am not saying that all regimes in power are necessarily bad on all fronts. For instance GCC rulers have done well on many fronts. As has Erdogan for instance.

I am just saying that the US should stop preaching about democracy and use it as a weapon when the ground reality (ever since WW2) has shown that they do not care about democracy at all. It is only an convenient tool to use against countries as a potential weapon.

For instance the invasion of Iraq. Here the pretext was a blatant lie (weapons of mass destruction) and wanting to remove a dictator and implement democracy. Why not in other countries? Why not when Turkey was ruled by a military regime? Why not in Iran? Why not in KSA? Why not in Egypt? Because a weakened Iraq was the easy option.

To be frank with you democracy is no perfect system either. I don't like the fact that a professor is equal with an homeless drug addict in a democracy just because both exist, both are citizens and both can vote if they are at least 18 years of age. Millions of people who cannot even take care of themselves or their families are voting and deciding the future of entire countries an societies. Zero qualifications are necessary other than your mere existence, having the right age (18 years of age usually).

Democracy is the new opium nowadays. Just by barking about democracy you are already ahead of your opponent. It is like a religion/sect.

So-called democracy in ancient Greece (2500 years ago) was not like that. Less than 1/3 of people in Athens could vote. Those who could vote had to be examined regularly in order to test their knowledge. Socrates was executed BTW by "democratic voting". Hitler was elected democratically too.

Personally I a more a fan of meritocracy but I know that this is impossible and could only be implemented by so-called dictatorial powers/manners as it would be human nature to oppose it.

Today politicians make false political promises and use populism and the prospect of a slightly larger pay, as a weapon to silence dissident of the masses. In the old days the lower classes were given enough of wine and bread to silence them. Each time (in human history) when the average masses did not feel the need to rebel, there was some kind of stability. Once they rebelled revolutions occurred.

For instance in the so-called democratic Iraq next door, corruption is many times larger than in the GCC. It is many times more difficult to implement projects, rules etc. due to needing to reach consensus and there being numerous political parties wit their own interests, regional backers etc.

Kuwait is the most democratic country in the GCC. There is an elected parliament. Political parties etc. Yet it is the most ineffective GCC country. Nothing can be done. It takes ages to implement anything because the parties cannot agree democratically. People complain and miss the old "times".

It's a bit of a mess.

For instance the invasion of Iraq. Here the pretext was a blatant lie (weapons of mass destruction) and wanting to remove a dictator and implement democracy. Why not in other countries? Why not when Turkey was ruled by a military regime? Why not in Iran? Why not in KSA? Why not in Egypt? Because a weakened Iraq was the easy option.
Lol I don't think a KSA, Iran, Egypt, Turkey etc were much stronger than Saddams Iraqs(who had one of the most formidable and battle tested army in the region ). The truth is that the U. S could(and can still) have crushed any conventional army in the region if they wanted. So I don't think the U S choosing Saddam's Iraq was because of capabilities or strength.There are other reasons for that.

Lol I don't think a KSA, Iran, Egypt, Turkey etc were much stronger than Saddams Iraqs(who had one of the most formidable and battle tested army in the region ). The truth is that the U. S could(and can still) have crushed any conventional army in the region if they wanted. So I don't think the U S choosing Saddam's Iraq was because of capabilities or strength.There are other reasons for that.

That was WAY before the crippling sanctions which make the current Iranian sanctions seem like a joke in comparison.

That was before the no-fly zones in the South and North that basically crippled the ability of Iraq to protect its own borders. That was before the devastating Gulf War. Before Kurdish uprisings in the North. Before Shia Arab uprisings in the South. After 10 + years of extreme sanctions.

After 1991 Iraq had difficulties receiving support from its traditional backer the USSR which had collapsed almost simultaneously. Russia in the 1990's was a mess. They could not support traditional allies like North Korea, Cuba, Iraq etc.

From 1991 until 2003 the US was the undisputed emperor in the world. No power was even close. Today it is less so.

All those countries are more difficult to invade for various reasons. Geography, geographical size, population size,
religious aspect (Makkah and Madinah in the case of KSA).

The Iraqi army in 2003 was a shadow of its former past.

The Americans rolled into Iraq and faced no opposition almost. Only when they reached Baghdad but that was quickly conquered too due to almost no resistance.

In Southern Iraq (Shia Arab heartland) many US soldiers were welcomed with flowers. The reaction was totally different in the Sunni Arab areas. Here people were organizing an uprising and stayed home. I remember this time period well despite barely 10 years old.

A few months later the insurgency began which was dominated by the Iraqi Sunni Arab minority. At the beginning it was Ba'athi in nature. Later Jihadists hijacked it. A bit like in Syria initially.

Last edited by a moderator:
we ruled you since the dawn of time.
You yourself are Mongolized...

Since Seljuk era. Before that you were Greekized and Persianized.

You’re really nothing just Mongolized inhabits who were under rule of Persians and Greeks for centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom