What's new

The World Without The US

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Attila the Hun

J2 DNA MAP:

J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

You are 50% Persian and 10 - 15 % Mongol - Turk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

2800, that map is not entirely correct. J2 is found in Arabia among 20-30% of the population. J2 is not "Persian" or "Arab" or "Turk". Haplogroups predate modern-day ethnic groups by 10.000's of years.

Actually both J1 and J2 descend from J. J originates from either the Arabian Peninsula or Caucasus. Western Asia is the origin for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

BTW haplogroups Y-DNA is just your paternal DNA (from father to father). Your entire DNA is made up by millions of ancestors in theory. Siblings can have very different DNA despite having the same two parents.

You can see all the haplogrups with origins in Arabia. That is because Arabia is the second oldest inhabited place on earth after Africa. Most non-African haplogroups developed there.

J1 and J2 are branches from the same tree (J). Like Aramaic and Arabic. And like Persian and Lori for instance.

Or like two brothers.

You are like a parrot. KSA was never a Western colony. House of Saud conquered most of modern-day Saudi Arabia before the Brits had even ventured inside the Middle East. In fact 100 years before.

The House of Saud had nothing to do with the Arab Revolt. It was the Hashemites in Hijaz and other Arab dynasties in Syria (Sham) and Iraq that revolted. Brits, due to the Ottomans being German Empire allies, saw that as an opportunity (WW1) to expand in a very strategical and rich region of the world.

Stop focusing on KSA. Every Muslim regime is either directly or indirect controlled or strongly influenced by the West.

Then why they suck up to westerners is it because what happened to king Faisal .
Syria is not western they under Russia influence, iran too.

British empire = birth of israel, >USA = fed israel now they strong,> greater israel empire which is just around corner.
It is Saudis that provide bases, oil, buy their weapons, invest in their economy, hire western managers and it work on racial superiority, created isis which destroyed Libya, Syria. Their so much videos , articles, news, talking about this. Now i am not against you but end of the day Saudis royals are not innocent.

I thought you were ultra pro-US

I was never ultra pro-US. I recognize US contribution to the modern world. Personally I admire the scientific contribution the most. Much more so than the culture and cuisine for instance. I like the nature in US (second to none IMO or close to it at least due to the great diversity and wilderness areas) and I like the people by large. By large I said. I have always been of the opinion (using history as my proof) that being hostile against a superpower is a lost game and gives you more trouble than benefits. As long as you are not an equal power yourself which has not been the case with Muslims, Arabs, Iranians etc. for quite some time (to put it mildly). Thus I have not propagandized an anti-US policy for the simple fact that it would be more hurtful than beneficial. However that does not mean that I am in love with US foreign policy (Western in general) or that I cannot see how much harm they have been doing.

However West or not, the fault lies with the leaders and people of the region. We cannot keep using outsiders as an excuse. China escaped their 100 years of "humiliation" (or century of humiliation). They use it as an inspiration now never to repeat such a scenario again. I don't like playing the victim card as I essentially believe that each human (unless he is born disabled or in extreme hardships) have all the possibilities in life to better himself. At least gradually.

It is no different with countries, societies, peoples etc.

I was just eating and 3 pages already, I'll read later haha

I have some experience with arabic food, I like arabic mixed sea food especially the kalamaris is tasty, they don't make it so well in Turkey too soft for my taste.

b238cce2a1e3fb3fd60f321f0fac46e0--vegan-recipes-meat.jpg

I like sea food a lot, so easy on the stomach and makes you feel healthier can even breath better it seems.
With sallad of course.

I have some experience with arabic food, I like arabic mixed sea food especially the kalamaris is tasty, they don't make it so well in Turkey too soft for my taste.

I like sea food a lot, so easy on the stomach and makes you feel healthier can even breath better it seems.
With sallad of course.

what does prawn taste like? as i never tried it.

Those lists change constantly. 6 months ago, the Umayyad was in fourth place.

Fact of the matter is that Arabs funded the largest empires in human history at their time and they lasted for 500-600 years until the incredibly short-lived Mongol Empire. If the Mongol Empire had not existed, that would have been the case for 1100 years until the rise of the Russian Empire.

BTW 80% of the Russian Empire consisted of barren tundra and ice. Russia today, 80% of it (if I recall) is made up by Siberia. It looks good on paper but how many people live there?

Siberia for instance is 5-6 times larger than KSA (12th largest country in the world) yet has the same population (35 million). It looks impressive on paper for sure but if you study it closer, you realize such things. Same story with the Mongols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia

In terms of impact, I only see the British empire being greater post Islam. The early Islamic Caliphates were to the Muslim world what the British Empire is to the Western world. Almost all majority Muslim areas of the world, they were consolidated back then. Not changed much in the past 1400 years with the exception of South East Asia which became Muslim due to contacts with mainly Arab sailors and merchants from Yemen and modern-day KSA. Hence why the largest non-native community in South East Asia, with the exception of Chinese, is made up by descendants of Arabs.

To me there is the British Empire (IMO) and everyone else. Hence why we two are communicating in English and not Arabic or Russian although both those two languages are official UN languages for instance along with Spanish, French and Mandarin.

Amazing what such a tiny Island could do with no ancient history of worth. Incredible when you think about it.

With sallad of course.
I don't like sea food.

Just this, when in Turkiye <3

thumb_1096_recipe_default.jpg

2800, that map is not entirely correct. J2 is found in Arabia among 20-30% of the population. J2 is not "Persian" or "Arab" or "Turk". Haplogroups predate modern-day ethnic groups by 10.000's of years.

Actually both J1 and J2 descend from J. J originates from either the Arabian Peninsula or Caucasus. Western Asia is the origin for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

BTW haplogroups Y-DNA is just your paternal DNA (from father to father). Your entire DNA is made up by millions of ancestors in theory. Siblings can have very different DNA despite having the same two parents.

You can see all the haplogrups with origins in Arabia. That is because Arabia is the second oldest inhabited place on earth after Africa. Most non-African haplogroups developed there.

J1 and J2 are branches from the same tree (J). Like Aramaic and Arabic. And like Persian and Lori for instance.

Or like two brothers.
According to researches J1 & J2 origins from Iran and caucasus not Arabian Peninsula.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.shtml

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

J2:

The_spatial_distribution_of_M410%28J2a%29_clade_in_worldwide_populations.png

J1 Origins & History

The first J1 men lived in the Late Upper Paleolithic, shortly before the end of the last Ice Age. The oldest identified J1 sample to date comes from Satsurblia cave (c. 13200 BCE) in Georgia (Jones et al. (2015)), placing the origins of haplogroup J1 in all likelihood in the region around the Caucasus, Iran, Taurus and eastern Anatolia during the Upper Paleolithic.

Like many other successful lineages from the Middle East, J1 is thought to have undergone a major population expansion during the Neolithic period. Chiaroni et al. (2010) found that the greatest genetic diversity of J1 haplotypes was found in eastern Anatolia, near Lake Van in central Kurdistan. Eastern Anatolia and the Zagros mountains are the region where goats and sheep were first domesticated, some 11,000 years ago. Chiaroni et al. estimated that J1-P58 started expanding 9,000 to 10,000 years ago as pastoralists from the Fertile Crescent. Although they did not analyze the other branches, it is likely that all surviving J1a1b (L136) lineages share the same origin as goat and sheep herders from the Taurus and Zagros mountains.

The mountainous terrain of the Caucasus, Anatolia and modern Iran, which wasn't suitable for early cereal farming, was an ideal ground for goat and sheep herding and catalyzed the propagation of J1 pastoralists. Having colonised most of Anatolia, J1 herders would have settled the mountainous regions of Europe, including the southern Balkans, the Carpathians, central and southern Italy (Apennines, Sicily, Sardinia), southern France (especially Auvergne), and most of the Iberian peninsula. Hotspots of J1 in northern Spain (Cantabria, Asturias) appear to be essentially lineages descended from these Southwest Asian Neolithic herders.

J2 Origins

Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago. The oldest known J2a samples at present were identified in remains from the Hotu Cave in northern Iran, dating from 9100-8600 BCE (Lazaridis et al. 2016), and from Kotias Klde in Georgia, dating from 7940-7600 BCE (Jones et al. (2015)). This confirms that haplogroup J2 was already found around the Caucasus and the southern Caspian region during the Mesolithic period. The first appearance of J2 during the Neolithic came in the form of a 10,000 year-old J2b sample from Tepe Abdul Hosein in north-western Iran in what was then the Pre-Pottery Neolithic (Broushaki et al. 2016)

I was never ultra pro-US. I recognize US contribution to the modern world. Personally I admire the scientific contribution the most. Much more so than the culture and cuisine for instance. I like the nature in US (second to none IMO or close to it at least due to the great diversity and wilderness areas) and I like the people by large. By large I said. I have always been of the opinion (using history as my proof) that being hostile against a superpower is a lost game and gives you more trouble than benefits. Thus I have not propagandized an anti-US policy for the simple fact that it would be more hurtful than beneficial. However that does not mean that I am in love with US foreign policy (Western in general) or that I cannot see how much harm they have been doing.

However West or not, the fault lies with the leaders and people of the region. We cannot keep using outsiders as an excuse. China escaped their 100 years of "humiliation" (or century of humiliation). They use it as an inspiration now never to repeat such a scenario again. I don't like playing the victim card as I essentially believe that each human (unless he is born disabled or in extreme hardships) have all the possibilities in life to better himself. At least gradually.

It is no different with countries, societies, peoples etc.

Unfortunately, we can never become real friends with US. They need to keep us weak and hate each other so they can benefit the most from us and tap our resources.

what does prawn taste like? as i never tried it.

It has a subtle taste, but delicious.

I mean the large ones you eat with lemon on in Turkey, they are delicious.

It's good dish for alcohol if you drink.

I don't like sea food.

Just this, when in Turkiye <3

View attachment 452677

Yes that is amazing I can eat 30+ when drunk.

Try it when drunk it tastes even better haha

But now in winter time the sellers have a difficult time finding them it seems. Was going to order it home last week and they didn't have it.

Each one costs 1 turkish lira which is $0.26 USD which is cheap for something that tastes so good.

According to researches J2 origins from Iran and caucasus not Arabian Peninsula.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J1_Y-DNA.shtml

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

J2:

The_spatial_distribution_of_M410%28J2a%29_clade_in_worldwide_populations.png

J1 Origins & History

The first J1 men lived in the Late Upper Paleolithic, shortly before the end of the last Ice Age. The oldest identified J1 sample to date comes from Satsurblia cave (c. 13200 BCE) in Georgia (Jones et al. (2015)), placing the origins of haplogroup J1 in all likelihood in the region around the Caucasus, Iran, Taurus and eastern Anatolia during the Upper Paleolithic.

Like many other successful lineages from the Middle East, J1 is thought to have undergone a major population expansion during the Neolithic period. Chiaroni et al. (2010) found that the greatest genetic diversity of J1 haplotypes was found in eastern Anatolia, near Lake Van in central Kurdistan. Eastern Anatolia and the Zagros mountains are the region where goats and sheep were first domesticated, some 11,000 years ago. Chiaroni et al. estimated that J1-P58 started expanding 9,000 to 10,000 years ago as pastoralists from the Fertile Crescent. Although they did not analyze the other branches, it is likely that all surviving J1a1b (L136) lineages share the same origin as goat and sheep herders from the Taurus and Zagros mountains.

The mountainous terrain of the Caucasus, Anatolia and modern Iran, which wasn't suitable for early cereal farming, was an ideal ground for goat and sheep herding and catalyzed the propagation of J1 pastoralists. Having colonised most of Anatolia, J1 herders would have settled the mountainous regions of Europe, including the southern Balkans, the Carpathians, central and southern Italy (Apennines, Sicily, Sardinia), southern France (especially Auvergne), and most of the Iberian peninsula. Hotspots of J1 in northern Spain (Cantabria, Asturias) appear to be essentially lineages descended from these Southwest Asian Neolithic herders.

J2 Origins

Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago. The oldest known J2a samples at present were identified in remains from the Hotu Cave in northern Iran, dating from 9100-8600 BCE (Lazaridis et al. 2016), and from Kotias Klde in Georgia, dating from 7940-7600 BCE (Jones et al. (2015)). This confirms that haplogroup J2 was already found around the Caucasus and the southern Caspian region during the Mesolithic period. The first appearance of J2 during the Neolithic came in the form of a 10,000 year-old J2b sample from Tepe Abdul Hosein in north-western Iran in what was then the Pre-Pottery Neolithic (Broushaki et al. 2016)
This is Iran. Not much different to ISIS
Please stop this

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom