What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

you will have millions of deaths because the chinese vaccines are ineffective
No, better to say that will happen becos of your foul american mouth. Amercan and EU vaccines are the best and most effective, and so there are millions of deaths in US and Europe separately now.

It's your own personal problem if you choose not to believe, but there are pretty who do, like WHO. So you should not pretend somehow you THE the ambassador of mankind. It seems you do have this weird tendency. You disqualified yourself when you said the following, as if you were right then all those who wear masks were wrong: :cheesy:
Here is a good source on mask...

Figures 5 thru 10 illustrate how the mask failed in containment of expelled particles. Some particles are contained, some penetrated the mask, and some escaped by the edge gaps. YOU are the one who declared the mask works. I do not care who else declared the same with you. The experiment data says otherwise.

It's you who was evading my question when I asked if you and your family had worn masks last 3 years, then you stared talking about PPE to protect wafer. And it's not my cup of tea in finding wrongs in what you copy and paste from somewhere.
Me and family? Here is what you actually asked in post 145: "Are you trying to tell me you have never worn a mask in past 3 years?"

I did not evade any question. I told you I have to wear the mask but only for a specific non-COVID job related task. Then you thought you had a 'gotcha' on me. Your mistake.

It seems that booster rate among age 80+ have seen a significant uptick.

View attachment 901371

Looks like it was a misreporting by CNBC. No wonder I found it weird that the booster rate among those aged above 80 increased by 25 percentage points in just two weeks.

根据国家疾控局卫生免疫司司长夏刚当天下午在新闻发布会上披露的数据,截至11月28日,中国60岁以上老年人中,有86.4%完成全程接种(两针灭活疫苗或一针腺病毒载体疫苗),68.7%完成加强免疫接种(一剂追加剂);80岁以上老年人全程接种率更低,为65.8%;加强免疫接种率仅为40.4%。

the data does not support a lockdown. Vaccines with booster shots and prudent masking in crowded indoor & selected outdoor facilities works.
Not everyone who dies follows these guidelines.

You are dodging the central issue whether China's vaccines are effective. Do not waste time quoting some WHO or UN bureaucrat
No matter how u labelled it, people from other countries continuely dying day after day, mrna or no mrna. those are facts that cannot be ignore, it is after all human life.

Last edited:
Here is a good source on mask...

Figures 5 thru 10 illustrate how the mask failed in containment of expelled particles. Some particles are contained, some penetrated the mask, and some escaped by the edge gaps. YOU are the one who declared the mask works. I do not care who else declared the same with you. The experiment data says otherwise.

Me and family? Here is what you actually asked in post 145: "Are you trying to tell me you have never worn a mask in past 3 years?"

I did not evade any question. I told you I have to wear the mask but only for a specific non-COVID job related task. Then you thought you had a 'gotcha' on me. Your mistake.

It was not my "gotcha" moment, but it was more like your "oops" moment, bacause it was not going to be coherent to your previous statement if you answered my question with honesty, so you evaded my question by sneaking in your PPE for wafer story. You knew we were talking about Covid, how PPE at Intel fab was relevant here? Your mistake. :cheesy:

There is no point discussing the effectiveness of mask with someone who thinks he knows better about virus than Dr. Fauci, the medical advisor to POTUS in the time of pandemic. Self-righteous with a touch of NPD. Mr. Knowsall? :partay:

There is one big reason Winnie cannot open the lockdown, inefficient Chinese vaccines combined with no natural immunity because being quarantined for three years have left the chinese the most susceptible population in the world, especially to newer variants, combine that with the aged population, if lockdowns are lifted without a better vaccine the hospital system would be crashed bybthe waves of if sick.

Some pundits are throwing numbers upto half a million deaths a day dor a month before here immunity kicks in.

China has stupidly forced itself into a disaster, I suspect it will not open the lockdown and becuse what comes after will surely destabilize it. I am surprised why Chinese scientists were not able to predict this, only sane explanation is they bet on China developing mRNA or stealing it sooner.

I predict the continuation of protests till china manages to smother them.

It was not my "gotcha" moment, but it was more like your "oops" moment, bacause it was not going to be coherent to your previous statement if you answered my question with honesty, so you evaded my question by sneaking in your PPE for wafer story. You knew we were talking about Covid, how PPE at Intel fab was relevant here? Your mistake. :cheesy:
Oops? What gave you the idea that I wear mask in the first place? You asked if I wear mask and I replied with a job related task that was not COVID related. So what 'oops' moment are you talking about? I do not wear mask anywhere outside of the fab.

There is no point discussing the effectiveness of mask with someone who thinks he knows better about virus than Dr. Fauci, the medical advisor to POTUS in the time of pandemic. Self-righteous with a touch of NPD. Mr. Knowsall? :partay:
Can you disprove anything in this source?

It is funny that one moment you pretentiously boasted how Chinese are smarter than Americans and that you seek out alternate sources of information, but when I presented to you one such alternate that runs counter to your narrative, you resort to the typical appeal to authority tactic.

The mask do not work. China's current zero COVID measures are not working. Looks like you are using your own version of Fauci. :lol:

The irony here is that masks and social distancing works -- WHEN IT IS OUTDOOR.

In an enclosed environment, like a room or even a warehouse, the HVAC system air is powerful enough to circulate the virus, but it is the filtration system that would trap the virus.

The risk of getting COVID-19 infection is increased in crowded and poorly ventilated settings. This is because the virus passes between people through infected respiratory particles in the form of droplets and aerosols. In poorly ventilated spaces infected aerosols can remain suspended in the air or travel farther than conversational distance.​

Crowds means people congregating. It means vectors of people. When a body is moving thru an atmosphere, said body pushes a mass of air in front. A person cough thru a cheap mask. The expelled virus gets pushed in front of the person. Air currents created by vectors of bodies keeps the particles airborne. Even the WHO acknowledged that -- the highlighted.

But if the environment is outdoor where there is essentially unlimited ventilation, the mask limits expelled particle travels and social distancing allows natural air currents to move the virus away before people can cross paths.

The COVID-19 virus is primarily spread from person to person among those in close contact, within about 6 feet (2 meters). The virus spreads through respiratory droplets released into the air when talking, coughing, speaking, breathing or sneezing. In some situations, especially in enclosed spaces with poor ventilation, the COVID-19 virus can spread when a person is exposed to small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for minutes to hours.​
When you're outside, fresh air is constantly moving, dispersing these droplets. So you're less likely to breathe in enough of the respiratory droplets containing the virus that causes COVID-19 to become infected if you haven't had a COVID-19 vaccine.​

Two meters is within the approximate 'personal space' that most people feels. It is a comfort zone. People conduct casual business or socialized standing/seating with that distance. Put on a mask, be apart greater than two meters, and be outdoors. When the COVID crisis is over and our actions examined, Fauci and his global counterparts will be condemned.

And now the majority of the covid deaths are those who were vaccinated and boosted in US.
I am vaccinated. I am not scared of covid-19. Life is normal for me and tens of millions of us

No, better to say that will happen becos of your foul american mouth. Amercan and EU vaccines are the best and most effective, and so there are millions of deaths in US and Europe separately now.

What makes you think deaths are happening to the vaccinated ?

Oops? What gave you the idea that I wear mask in the first place? You asked if I wear mask and I replied with a job related task that was not COVID related. So what 'oops' moment are you talking about? I do not wear mask anywhere outside of the fab.

Can you disprove anything in this source?

It is funny that one moment you pretentiously boasted how Chinese are smarter than Americans and that you seek out alternate sources of information, but when I presented to you one such alternate that runs counter to your narrative, you resort to the typical appeal to authority tactic.

The mask do not work. China's current zero COVID measures are not working. Looks like you are using your own version of Fauci. :lol:

Good, you are making correction now. Last time you were laughing at mask using the size of virus as justification, until a Chinese member told you how mask blocked droplets. Chinese zero COVID has been working just fine, and have saved and is still saving many lives. You are blinded by your hetred if you can't even have the guts to admit this.

In an enclosed environment, like a room or even a warehouse, the HVAC system air is powerful enough to circulate the virus, but it is the filtration system that would trap the virus.

The risk of getting COVID-19 infection is increased in crowded and poorly ventilated settings. This is because the virus passes between people through infected respiratory particles in the form of droplets and aerosols. In poorly ventilated spaces infected aerosols can remain suspended in the air or travel farther than conversational distance.​

Crowds means people congregating. It means vectors of people. When a body is moving thru an atmosphere, said body pushes a mass of air in front. A person cough thru a cheap mask. The expelled virus gets pushed in front of the person. Air currents created by vectors of bodies keeps the particles airborne. Even the WHO acknowledged that -- the highlighted.

But if the environment is outdoor where there is essentially unlimited ventilation, the mask limits expelled particle travels and social distancing allows natural air currents to move the virus away before people can cross paths.

The COVID-19 virus is primarily spread from person to person among those in close contact, within about 6 feet (2 meters). The virus spreads through respiratory droplets released into the air when talking, coughing, speaking, breathing or sneezing. In some situations, especially in enclosed spaces with poor ventilation, the COVID-19 virus can spread when a person is exposed to small droplets or aerosols that stay in the air for minutes to hours.​
When you're outside, fresh air is constantly moving, dispersing these droplets. So you're less likely to breathe in enough of the respiratory droplets containing the virus that causes COVID-19 to become infected if you haven't had a COVID-19 vaccine.​

Two meters is within the approximate 'personal space' that most people feels. It is a comfort zone. People conduct casual business or socialized standing/seating with that distance. Put on a mask, be apart greater than two meters, and be outdoors. When the COVID crisis is over and our actions examined, Fauci and his global counterparts will be condemned.

This is not what you said before. The following is what you said, which prompt me to ask you the mask question. So you are making subtle corrections again, Mr. Knowsall? Don't try to represent mankind next time, and don't be so righteous. :enjoy:

The COVID containment measures cannot work. Not in the US. Not in China. Not anywhere.

Last edited:
Good, you are making correction now. Last time you were laughing at mask using the size of virus as justification, until a Chinese member told you how mask blocked droplets. Chinese zero COVID has been working just fine, and have saved and is still saving many lives. You are blinded by your hetred if you can't even have the guts to admit this.

This is not what you said before. The following is what you said, which prompt me to ask you the mask question. So you are making subtle corrections again, Mr. Knowsall? Don't try to represent mankind next time, and don't be so righteous. :enjoy:
Am not making any 'correction'. :lol:

The readers can see that when confronted, you fall back on the appeal to authority argument. Cheap. Whereas I support mine with sources that you cannot challenge, and probably beyond your understanding as well.

You are aware that 21 million people died in China in 2019 before COVID right? It's called natural life cycle. People die naturally from various diseases, that does not mean the entire society gets locked down every few months. You keep focusing on that potential million yet don't give a shit about 20 other million deaths. And that's the core of the issue. Xi's regime is so set on selling lives saved as part of the Zero COVID policy that he gives no shit about the lives ruined by it.

Now CPC has two options:

1. Get everyone vaccinated, encourage mask wearing and open up.

2. CPC can get overthrown and Xi can get hanged in the near future as public anger keeps building.

No need for your little pink bullshit and back-and-forth debate. You can blame all foreign actors you want, but the public is genuinely pissed. Will your beloved CPC die on this zero COVID hill?

放弃清零,还是放弃政权,你这小粉红挑吧。
or they can be gulaged, that also works. Zero COVID saved 1 million lives, even 500k cost is a net gain.

Am not making any 'correction'. :lol:

The readers can see that when confronted, you fall back on the appeal to authority argument. Cheap. Whereas I support mine with sources that you cannot challenge, and probably beyond your understanding as well.

OK, you are not making corrections, you are back tracking: :partay:

The COVID containment measures cannot work. Not in the US. Not in China. Not anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom