What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

Good to know that you're a supporter of arbitrary detention and a dead USSR regime.
well, gulag in the slang sense. laogai works too.

you said they could overthrow the government. I'm just saying they don't have the power to because the state hasn't even begun to exercise its monopoly on use of force yet and the protests are already being crushed.

So China is saying out of millions, only four were immuno-compromised. In any population, the subgroup that ALWAYS have the highest concentration of immuno-compromised is the elderly. That is not to say that every senior is immuno-compromised, but that this subgroup have the highest odds of being that. This is why no one trusts COVID statistics from China.
Did you see "Beijing"? Beijing is a city, China is a country, you do know the difference, don't you?

Did you see "Beijing"? Beijing is a city, China is a country, you do know the difference, don't you?
Thanks. I have always thought that Beijing is a country and China is the capital of Beijing. :rolleyes:

Trade deficit to you is only one part of the picture. You are a manufacturing economy. Not a service based one. Your workforce cannot manufacture from behind welded doors at home with plastic food bags at the door.
Factories are large normal in China, what being hit the hardest is the service sector, unfortunately I m in the latter.

Thanks. I have always thought that Beijing is a country and China is the capital of Beijing. :rolleyes:
No wonder. it's Beijing city suffered 4 deaths last month. see, you live and learn.

No wonder. it's Beijing city suffered 4 deaths last month. see, you live and learn.
COVID kills by exacerbating existing illnesses, hence, the danger of those who are immuno-compromised. So China is saying that out of millions, only four, which we do not know their sex, age, etc, are immuno-compromised. Statisticians rolls their eyes.

This is true and I know it, some disruptions occur in some factories but largely manufacturing sector is normal, the service sector got hit hard.
It is said(not sure real or false) China insists in zero covid policy because the government made a choice on manufacturing over service. Covid will cause lack of labors. Which is what is happening in US.

I still remember Foxconn news.

One news is condemning China over the protest that people reject the government's effort to keep them safe from Covid.

And then the other news is also condemning China because China is relaxing the Covid-19 protocol and the people are accusing China government is not doing it hard enough to keep them safe.

Everything that China government do is bad, whether it's trying to save the people or not.

There are always two stories about this event.

One who dislikes zero-Covid policy.

And the others who want the entire community safe.

But everything is China government's fault.

And CIA is picking it for their profit, getting rewards, and being honored.

And the idiots eat it whole and then cry when they get arrested.

Oh, the China government's sin increased by one.

Back
Top Bottom