What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

Well since Xi has relaxed the Covid rules I guess you should thank the good 'ole USA for it since according to your thinking the Chinese people were not interested in any type of relaxing and US meddling was the main reason for the protests.

Another coup by the CIA?
Oh, Chinese should all be grateful to you narcissistic Americans for being living on the earth eh.

Oh, Chinese should all be grateful to you narcissistic Americans for being living on the earth eh.

No, I find it funny how when there is any kind of issue in China everybody jumps on the "blame the foreign forces because certainly Chinese people don't feel this way!!!!!"

Then when the Government relaxes Covid-zero it turns into "it's nice to see the Government react to the will of the people!!!!!"

If they didn't relax it the threads would be "Glad the Chinese Government didn't get fooled by those treacherous foreign forces trying to destroy my China!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Well since Xi has relaxed the Covid rules I guess you should thank the good 'ole USA for it since according to your thinking the Chinese people were not interested in any type of relaxing and US meddling was the main reason for the protests.

Another coup by the CIA?
It was all in Chinese government's plan. Chinese government published new 20 clauses about the covid before the protests. Which was to relieve quarantine measures.

It was all in Chinese government's plan. Chinese government published new 20 clauses about the covid before the protests. Which was to relieve quarantine measures.

Too bad those treacherous Chinese protesters didn't know about it otherwise they probably would have stayed home instead of battling the police.

Back
Top Bottom