What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

There is one big reason Winnie cannot open the lockdown, inefficient Chinese vaccines combined with no natural immunity because being quarantined for three years have left the chinese the most susceptible population in the world, especially to newer variants, combine that with the aged population, if lockdowns are lifted without a better vaccine the hospital system would be crashed bybthe waves of if sick.

Some pundits are throwing numbers upto half a million deaths a day dor a month before here immunity kicks in.

China has stupidly forced itself into a disaster, I suspect it will not open the lockdown and becuse what comes after will surely destabilize it. I am surprised why Chinese scientists were not able to predict this, only sane explanation is they bet on China developing mRNA or stealing it sooner.

I predict the continuation of protests till china manages to smother them.
Some country that has cold bloodedly managed 6 million of its people dead has the audacity to teach Chinese how to handle the pandemic and calling Chinese management stupid, how dare are you fool.

OK, you are not making corrections, you are back tracking: :partay:
It just shows that you do not understand the issue AT ALL. The current COVID measures as how your China is doing it, CONTINUES to have infections. Same as when the US did similar. We protested and got out of those failed measures. You continue the failed measures and continues to have infections. You have nothing except for the appeal to authority argument which smarter readers would dismiss, while I have sources that you cannot challenge. Simple as that.

Some country that has cold bloodedly managed 6 million of its people dead has the audacity to teach Chinese how to handle the pandemic and calling Chinese management stupid, how dare are you fool.

No other country is teaching the Chinese anything, its the Chinese citizens shouting for Xi and CCP to step down.

Are all these fake chinese people in Shanghai?

Same as when the US did similar. We protested and got out of those failed measures.
Other things apart, so you don't believe this is CCP and Xi's fault anymore. Do you still support the protesters who want Xi to leave for this?

Other things apart, so you don't believe this is CCP and Xi's fault anymore. Do you still support the protesters who want Xi to leave for this?
Think...

The US largely, not all, stop COVID containment measures. China does not and have even harsher containment measures. And both countries still have infections. Of the infected Chinese, do you believe that none of them are immuno-compromised? If some are immuno-compromised, then some must have died as a direct cause from COVID. So how many Chinese deaths are there?

Think...

The US largely, not all, stop COVID containment measures. China does not and have even harsher containment measures. And both countries still have infections. Of the infected Chinese, do you believe that none of them are immuno-compromised? If some are immuno-compromised, then some must have died as a direct cause from COVID. So how many Chinese deaths are there?
Depends on how many are being infected, Beijing suffered 4 covid deaths last months, the government released all the detailed info on those 4 dead and how they died.

Haha, and Indians do not even have proper rooms with a ready toilet.

Beijing bhai stay well. These are surreal frightening scenes bro. All the lights out. Riot police. Even during the first wave when the whole city was in lockdown I used to drive to work. Me in my car in a deserted city. The scene was ditto out of I am Legend, me a non black Will Smith. Scary days. Stay well. I don't want any Chinese dying. But the longer you stay locked up the longer your factories don't produce. The better for us.

Think...

China will keep zero covid policy, in a more flexible way. The only thing I'm interested in is, even an American knows this is not Xi's fault. Do you think the whole thing is normal when you heard the protesters asked Xi to leave? I mean covid policy is only an excuse. The event is a color revolution. This is a revolution coated by anti-coivd policy. So it is not necessary to talk about Covid with the protests issue.

Last edited:
It just shows that you do not understand the issue AT ALL. The current COVID measures as how your China is doing it, CONTINUES to have infections. Same as when the US did similar. We protested and got out of those failed measures. You continue the failed measures and continues to have infections. You have nothing except for the appeal to authority argument which smarter readers would dismiss, while I have sources that you cannot challenge. Simple as that.

There are too many rednecks and knowsalls who think they know more about virus than medical authority, that's why 1.1 million Americans perished, the highest in the world. And they are still dying, yesterdays' number is 167 new death.

Are you saying nomatter how Americans deal with the pandemic, the same numbers of Americans just have to die? Or every country should have the same proportion of death due to Covid, no matter what measures they take?

Last edited:
or they can be gulaged, that also works. Zero COVID saved 1 million lives, even 500k cost is a net gain.
Good to know that you're a supporter of arbitrary detention and a dead USSR regime.

You Indians are all talk, I agree that south east Asian countries like Vietnam and Indonesia may benefit from China's lockdowns, but you Indians , like always, won't get anything.

We don't need to get anything from you. As long as you are not getting that's all that matters for us to close the gap.

Depends on how many are being infected, Beijing suffered 4 covid deaths last months, the government released all the detailed info on those 4 dead and how they died.

So China is saying out of millions, only four were immuno-compromised. In any population, the subgroup that ALWAYS have the highest concentration of immuno-compromised is the elderly. That is not to say that every senior is immuno-compromised, but that this subgroup have the highest odds of being that. This is why no one trusts COVID statistics from China.

Back
Top Bottom