What's new

The US military assesses it could cripple the Iranian Navy in minutes and destroy it in 2 days

That Guy said:
What curse? I said hell. That's not a curse, you snowflake.

Hahaha, now we all know who he is :D The word "snowflake" is used by the US right wing trump fans :rolleyes1: Looks like "false flagging"...
Snowflake is a generic term to describe people who get easily offended.

Also, not only am I canadian, and left wing, I'm also an official title holder. Your accusations of me false flagging is beyond stupid.

Do I like trump? I'm hoping the US votes in bernie sanders, is all I'll say on the matter.

Well, killing high ranking millitary or government persons of an other country is per se the definition of a warmonger. But you said
Not exactly...it is assassination...It CAN lead to war...but doesn't always...SO it isnt called warmongering!

Hahaha, now we all know who he is :D The word "snowflake" is used by the US right wing trump fans :rolleyes1: Looks like "false flagging"...
You are really bad at analytical skills I suggest you brush up on it and not hide your weakness behind "hahaha" ....trump this that and false flag!

You def arent a German...I could call THAT false flag!

Not exactly...it is assassination...It CAN lead to war...but doesn't always...SO it isnt called warmongering!

The definition of warmongering.

From Oxford:

"Encouragement or advocacy of aggression toward other countries or groups"

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/warmongering

The assassination of a high ranking military official of a country does satisfy this definition.

Last edited:
Because if it was war mongering...There would be war by now...not fancy slur exchanges!

I see your point of view, but I suppose both the US and Iran are smart enough to avoid a war. But in my opinion the US killing Soleimani was an act of war and also Iran attacking the air base housing their troops was an act of war. Fortunately so far, these brinksmanship have not let to an actual conflict, and lets hope they don't.

I see your point of view, but I suppose both the US and Iran are smart enough to avoid a war. But in my opinion the US killing Soleimani was an act of war and also Iran attacking the air base housing their troops was an act of war. Fortunately so far, these brinksmanship have not let to an actual conflict, and lets hope they don't.
I agree.

The definition of warmongering.

From Oxford:

"Encouragement or advocacy of aggression toward other countries or groups"

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/warmongering

The assassination of a high ranking military official of a country does satisfy this definition.
That's a stretch. An assassination of a singular figure does not constitute wanting aggression from or to another nation or group.

Nor do I necessarily think it's an act of war.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your point. I can see why you'd make that argument, but considering Soleimani was likely behind a number of attacks against US troops and allies, this more closely resembles a tit for tat response (and serve as a warning to Iran), rather than an act of war.

Thank you!

And so, after all but one person admit that killing Soleimani IS warmongering - and thus this one person denied it even tough he ist telled the definition like it is posted here multiple times - then we also can all agree that this one person LIED cause he still they NO, IT ISNT against better knowledge.

And how is it now with the negative rating from him to me? Where we all now know that he LIED?

Edit:

Telling the untruth even if knowing the truth is per definition a lie. Some would say "Come on, he is an idiot!" - but no, he IS NOT an idiot! He voluntary spread his lies cause it is his agenda.
You really have TERRIBLE comprehension issues. I suggest fix your English first before attempting to debate on issues!
I didnt agree with you I agreed with this guy

You really have TERRIBLE comprehension issues. I suggest fix your English first before attempting to debate on issues!
I didnt agree with you I agreed with this guy

Well, if you agree with the statements of @Philosopher, which are the same statements i multiple wrote here, then you also agree with me. This is plain logic

If A=B and B=C then A=C

You are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom