What's new

The U.S. is Trusting Turkey to Battle Terrorism, But Here's Why That's a Huge Mistake

Sure, you should also take pride from your Ottoman Heritage.

Look, arguing doesn’t mean not taking pride or hating, it simply means arguing, sadly many people take it different resulting in this.

Don't try to liken one incident to repeated bombings on Turkmens in Iraq. You are not but, your country is full of them. And i don't see much effort to protect your own people.
How much do you know about the security situation in the first place. You see I don’t play expert about Turkey since I am not, but many others try it here yet fail miserably simply cause they don’t give a shit, it’s not their interests so they can’t talk about it.

Maybe you should consider giving those regions where Turkmens live, to Turkey. If you will not guarantee the safety of our brethren. We will, one way or another.

Nah maybe you should give yours to Kurds, you have too much problems on your hands already which your trying not to look at, but as I said play turkic nationalist somewhere else.

I want to hear how Al-hasani and Doritos are going to make us leave the mid-east. :D In Turkish we have a saying. "Don't try to twist an arm which you know you can't."

Who said that is our objective ?
That’s your conclusion, it’s not our problem that you draw such conclusions, only you are to blame for what your brain does.

It is obvious your incapable of proving anything thus you resort to this trash ^^ + music video’s + others insulting.

See, can do the same, don’t be farting with such empty posts, what you just wrote has 0 meaning, 0 facts, 0 whatsoever, it simply means nothing, theres no content but unclear accusations.

I’m not mad, I got 2 members mad here using facts resulting with 1 running away and another keeps repeating the same.

Maybe some users have something different from "0" in their heads about the song. Were you the same during your school years? Your teachers should have given a lot of "0"s to you. :D

It is obvious your incapable of proving anything thus you resort to this trash ^^ + music video’s + others insulting.

See, can do the same, don’t be farting with such empty posts, what you just wrote has 0 meaning, 0 facts, 0 whatsoever, it simply means nothing, theres no content but unclear accusations.

I’m not mad, I got 2 members mad here using facts resulting with 1 running away and another keeps repeating the same.

Don't get me wrong but your acting like a spoiled diva at the moment ,just simply for someone having a picture where it states that a İraqi city is a İraqi Türkmen city.

You can come with as many sources as you want, but it will still not change the fact that Türkmens consider certain cities in İraq their home and that they consider those cities theirs.

Make us leave....

We didn't come to mid-east on your invitation.

Obviously we won't leave on your invitation since you came in the desert. We all came from somewhere. Something racist don't understand.

Because you arabized locals doesn't mean you also own the legacy and history. We turkified some locals too so we claim it and are connected to these land. Deal with it.

Why are we Muslim? What is wrong with being muslim?

You are a pagan. Already admitted that. Forgot that? No Muslim gives a crap about some pagan Gods originating on the Kazakh Steppe. We Muslim Arabs don't care about our much more ancient Semitic Gods.

The only acceptable religions in Islam are the 3 Abrahamic religions (guess whose people they originated from - yes us Semites) and those are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Rest are not considered followers of people of the books.

What don't you understand Kazakh clown? Semitic equals Turkic. So yes, those are our civilizations. Not yours who are not even native to the Middle East unlike us.

I know the reality hurts that is why your reply was only 10 letters long or so.

You are welcome to leave Islam. Since according to your logic that is an Arab and Semitic religion. Go join your ancestors religion. We are following our ancestors religion.

And there are already 2 billion Muslims nearly. Plenty enough to not care about whether you leave the fold to follow Pagan Gods or not.

I am ending it here since I don't want to argue with a obvious psycho that is telling lies left and right.

You are not worth it nor do I have any problems with Turks.

Who said anyone should leave anything, idiot?

Read my first post in this thread. I only countered your nonsense and later racist posts. Nothing more. After you started to cry and could not answer after I put you in your rightful place. That was basically that.

Don't get me wrong but your acting like a spoiled diva at the moment ,just simply for someone having a picture where it states that a İraqi city is a İraqi Türkmen city.

This isn’t about the picture actually, I was just about to leave him with that I don’t mind that but he got mad & others came so why not, for the fuk of it let’s argue about it.

ou can come with as many sources as you want, but it will still not change the fact that Türkmens consider certain cities in İraq their home and that they consider those cities theirs.
This ^^ was never in question nor denied.

Doritos and Al-hasan are telling us Turks for 3 pages "you belong in Central-Asia" and suddenly when I ask: how are you going to do that? They say they don't want us to leave. How sweet and heart warming :D :coffee: why are you repeating the same crap about Turks being alien in mid-east if you don't mean it? Any way, I ask this question but they already showed their real face. Nothing to add anymore.

I have not read the thread or any posts apart from the one you wrote but all I can say is that Northern Iraq was Semitic (Assyrian) way before the word "Kurd" was mentioned in any historical records.

The Turkmen's are present but they are fairly new arrivals. They mostly came with the conquest of what is today Iraq under Suleiman the Magnificent in 1534 and more came during Murad IV's conquest of Baghdad in 1638.

Turkic migration to what is now Northern Iraq first was recorded in the 7th century when some 1000 Turkmen soldiers were recruited in the Muslim armies of Ubayd-Allah ibn Ziyad.

Ubayd Allah ibn Ziyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today the Turkmens of Northern Iraq make up 500.000 to 1.000.000 million people and the only major majority Turkmen city I can think about is Tal Afar in Ninawa.

Those towns are mixed today. Arabs, Kurds and Turkmens live side by side. Also Assyrians. There is also a small village of Chechens from what I recall not far from Kirkuk.
I think it is wrong to say that Arbil or Kirkuk are "Turkmen" cities.

Just my opinion. Whatever, can't change people's views anyway when it comes to nationalism.

Here is my first post. Everything I wrote is historically and factually correct. No anti-Turkmen word or anything. Nothing. Just historical facts after I was asked by @Doritos11 to give my opinion. Previously I did not even participate or read this thread. He tagging me made me enter this thread.
Nowhere do I say that Turkic people are not welcome because they are not native to the ancient Middle East or because they now live in historically Semitic areas which are today mainly inhabited by Arabs, Assyrians and other Semitic peoples.

That is @atatwolf 's disturbed invention.

I was not the one who objected to any avatar. I did not even start this debate.
Only thing I reacted to where @atatwolf 's historical lies and racist posts. Nothing more. Later it escalated because we cannot tolerate such behavior of falsification of our ancient cultures and civilizations.

If any Turk is offended by anything then they only have the user @atatwolf to blame and his postings which are well-known across the forum for their lunacy.

And anyone who takes his side is clearly not normal either.

I would be ashamed if we had a similar Arab users who fought with everybody constantly and made such historical lies and provocations all the time. Whether against Iranians, Arabs, Chinese people, Europeans etc.

Is the Turkish moderator, @Neptune sleeping or what? You want this disturbed individual to represent your people and country?

I am out of here. Enjoy the lunacy. I said everything I had to say and sticked to facts and historical realties while providing plenty of sources at the same time.

This isn’t about the picture actually, I was just about to leave him with that I don’t mind that but he got mad & others came so why not, for the fuk of it let’s argue about it.

This ^^ was never in question nor denied.

Well why does it even bother you that Türkmens call those cities theirs? As far as İ know they don't show any sign of seperation and they are very well integrated in the nation of İraq.

İnstead of worrying about that you should rather worry about the second phrase in that picture.
Programs of the Kurds to Kurdify the city of Kirkuk. That's Iraq's threat not Turkmens calling that city theirs.

You are a pagan. Already admitted that. Forgot that? No Muslim gives a crap about some pagan Gods originating on the Kazakh Steppe. We Muslim Arabs don't care about our much more ancient Semitic Gods.

The only acceptable religions in Islam are the 3 Abrahamic religions (guess whose people they originated from - yes us Semites) and those are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Rest are not considered followers of people of the books.

What don't you understand Kazakh clown? Semitic equals Turkic. So yes, those are our civilizations. Not yours who are not even native to the Middle East unlike us.

I know the reality hurts that is why your reply was only 10 letters long or so.

You are welcome to leave Islam. Since according to your logic that is an Arab and Semitic religion. Go join your ancestors religion. We are following our ancestors religion.

And there are already 2 billion Muslims nearly. Plenty enough to not care about whether you leave the fold to follow Pagan Gods or not.

I am ending it here since I don't want to argue with a obvious psycho that is telling lies left and right.

You are not worth it nor do I have any problems with Turks.

Who said anyone should leave anything, idiot?

Read my first post in this thread. I only countered your nonsense and later racist posts. Nothing more. After you started to cry and could not answer after I put you in your rightful place. That was basically that.

I am sure you are praying your hands like that;

images

This praying form is brought by Turks. And it has some links to old Turkish belief. Are you pagan then?

Dude, Al-hasan, you were arguing with t-1234 about Turkmen. You said Turkmen are not locals. I said same way Turks came from somewhere else. Arabs came from somewhere else too. How does that make me racist? My position is that we are all related to mid-east but you keep insisting Turks belong in central-asia.

I said over and over we are all related to mid-east. It is not my problem that Arab nationalism is so ingrained into you that you are not even aware of saying Turks are not locals over and over. What do you expect me to say?

And even if we have disagreements about history, which is very natural and possible. You don't have to say those things to t-123 or somebody else.

Last edited:
Well why does it even bother you that Türkmens call those cities theirs? As far as İ know they don't show any sign of seperation and they are very well integrated in the nation of İraq.

Nothing btohers me, you see I was simply asking something to T12345 resulting in me being insulted, then I get some other Ataguy at me, should I back down and be quiet or something ? decided to respond with facts, if people can’t take that then gtfo PDF, this is how it works here.

İnstead of worrying about that you should rather worry about the second phrase in that picture.
Progroms of the Kurds to Kurdify the city of Kirkuk. That's Iraq's threat not Turkmens calling that city theirs.

That’s another topic.

I am sure you are praying your hands like that;

images

This praying form is brought by Turks. And it has some links to old Turkish belief. Are you pagan then?

Are you serious or just joking? Arabs prayed in that way long before Islam reached any Turkic people. Are you now going to teach Islam to the people who brought Islam to the remaining world?
Ok. After all you people are also claiming whole cities in Iraq where Turkmens are not even the majority and where Turkmen history there is only a few centuries old.

I had to comment on this despite saying in the above post that I was going to leave to enjoy the upcoming lunacy from a non-participating point of view.

@Doritos11, saw your time. We already wrote what history shows and what we had to wrote. Let the kids here invent their own historical lies.

They might try to steal our Semitic history online but in reality they have nothing to do with it.

Just like the Iranians who claimed Lebanon was Iranian, Eastern Arabia etc. Not worth it. Ones sanity is at risk.

Are you serious or just joking? Arabs prayed in that way long before Islam reached any Turkic people. Are you now going to teach Islam to the people who brought Islam to the remaining world?
Ok. After all you people are also claiming whole cities in Iraq where Turkmens are not even the majority and where Turkmen history there is only a few centuries old.

I had to comment on this despite saying in the above post that I was going to leave to enjoy the upcoming lunacy from a non-participating point of view.

@Doritos11, saw your time. We already wrote what history shows and what we had to wrote. Let the kids here invent their own historical lies.

Just like the Iranians who claimed Lebanon was Iranian, Eastern Arabia etc. Not worth it. Ones sanity is at risk.
Are there any praying form like this in other "semitic, arabic etc." religions? In which ehl-i kitab religion?

My point is everything has a very surprising root. My opinion is it is not important who came from where. It is important where WE are going to...

:coffee: ..... History of Iraq is not exclusive to Arabs.

• Iraqis, Semites, that’s us before^^
Classical Iraq
Medieval Iraq

Back
Top Bottom