What's new

The U.S. is Trusting Turkey to Battle Terrorism, But Here's Why That's a Huge Mistake

Do yourself a favour, put aside the extreme Turkish nationalism and try to talk normal, I’m not playing Pan-Arab nationalist either starting shit about Hatay, that I hope your not brainwashed by state propaganda to all be like this be rational instead and this would not happen, if you wish to play that ignorant nationalist than you get this.

Is the Turkish moderator, @Neptune sleeping or what? You want this disturbed individual to represent your people and country?

dear friend,

by logic;

Turkish Moderator==> Turkish Defence Forum

World Affairs==> ? ? ?

where did you get your primary school marks dude :lol:

Look, arguing doesn’t mean not taking pride or hating, it simply means arguing, sadly many people take it different resulting in this.

Agreed, i like arguing but when i saw"you got here later, we are semitic people, we did this and that" type of arguments. I joined in the party. :yahoo:

How much do you know about the security situation in the first place. You see I don’t play expert about Turkey since I am not, but many others try it here yet fail miserably simply cause they don’t give a shit, it’s not their interests so they can’t talk about it.

I'm no expert on Iraqi security either but i know Turkmen's of the Iraq is repeatedly targeted in your country. So if people get to suffer in your country, i have every right to talk about it.

Nah maybe you should give yours to Kurds, you have too much problems on your hands already which your trying not to look at, but as I said play turkic nationalist somewhere else.

:D Greeks were talking like you before we invaded Cyprus, to save our people. You over looking the problem will not change anything.

I'm no expert on Iraqi security either but i know Turkmen's of the Iraq is repeatedly targeted in your country. So if people get to suffer in your country, i have every right to talk about it.

To the wall yes, not interested arguing about such with those that lack the information.

:D Greeks were talking like you before we invaded Cyprus, to save our people. You over looking the problem will not change anything.

Lol, Greece for Turkey is like Kuwait for us, Greece is little, has a small population and is hard to defend due to all their islands, you need to look for someone the same size as your population, Iran.
Go take Iran than you can come back parade here and play badass. Though I know in Turkey society teaches nationalism to an extent where it turns into fascism, your probably not aware of it but the members here show that behaviour, makes sense since it’s connected.

dear friend,

by logic;

Turkish Moderator==> Turkish Defence Forum

World Affairs==> ? ? ?

where did you get your primary school marks dude :lol:

So he is not trolling in your section you say?:lol:

Must be a miracle. But nice representative you got yourself there nevertheless.

@Sinan Turkmens are not more targeted than Arabs, Assyrians, Kurds and others are in those cities. So I am not sure where you read such news. I am mainly talking about Kirkuk here.

@Doritos11 should be able to elaborate more since I remember he said he has family from Kirkuk.

It doesn’t matter if I’m 100% a Turk, i’d still do this, this is seperate from ethnicity, anyway won’t be spamming like yesterday:D

So he is not trolling in your section you say?:lol:

Must be a miracle. But nice representative you got yourself there nevertheless.
Your comments like ''go back to central asia and leave ME to us Natives'' is also not mature, so if you call him a troll, then what is your comment?

Ok, you are dumber than I thought. Go back to your Kazakh Steppe and leave the ancient Middle East to us natives - Semitic people and our great civilizations that outnumber any other in terms of impact, importance and antiquity.

To the wall yes, not interested arguing about such with those that lack the information.

First debunk me than say, i lack the information.

Lol, Greece for Turkey is like Kuwait for us, Greece is little, has a small population and is hard to defend due to all their islands, you need to look for someone the same size as your population, Iran.
Go take Iran than you can come back parade here and play badass. Though I know in Turkey society teaches nationalism to an extent where it turns into fascism, your probably not aware of it but the members here show that behaviour, makes sense since it’s connected.

This was never about Turkey attacking on one of it's neighbors. We are not bullying anyone here. All i said was about protecting our people.

That said be assured. We have Erdogan who didn't replied Israel or Syria. Nothing will happen.

Your comments like ''go back to central asia and leave ME to us Natives'' is also not mature, so if you call him a troll, then what is your comment?

They decide to turn nationalistic again, I don’t like that shit, it’s retarded and goes to the fascist side so they get the same responses back, pretty sure neither me nor him would say that if they would act normal.

They decide to turn nationalistic again, I don’t like that shit, it’s retarded and goes to the fascist side so they get the same responses back, pretty sure neither me nor him would say that if they would act normal.
Well, that makes you not less troll than him...

Well, that makes you not less troll than him...

Yes, it can seem like that but I respond the same way I get responded at, I’m not a racist, neither a nationalist to an extent where it reaches fascism, though I encounter those people in this thread, we can thank that ideology for the problems of this thread & many wars.

Anyway, let’s end it.

Back
Top Bottom