What's new

The U.S. is Trusting Turkey to Battle Terrorism, But Here's Why That's a Huge Mistake

Are there any praying form like this in other "semitic, arabic etc." religions? In which ehl-i kitab religion?

My point is everything has a very surprising root. My opinion is it is not important who came from where. It is important where WE are going...

Look, I stick to historical facts and others are inventing their fairytales stories. Don't be mad at me. I am only defending my peoples history from others trying to falsify it. Nothing more. You would do the same if an Arab or Iranian one day tried to claim something Turkic or started claiming Istanbul was Arab or Iranian.

As I said every sane person here and neutral can see which user started this debate, the historical lies, provocations and racists remarks. It was not me. Or @Doritos11

You making that post was just another example. You wrote something that is not correct.

Tell your countryman @atatwolf, who is an embarrassment for the otherwise friendly Turkish members here, I consider you in that department since we had a friendly chat yesterday, and a root for problems. He has a history of constant bans, historical lies and for picking up fights with everyone that is not a Turk or "Turkic".
I am not interested in any dick meassurement contest (excuse my language) but he made one and I had to write some truths as hurtful as they might be for some people.

I was asked to give my opinion by a user about a topic in a country (Iraq) that I have ancestral and family ties to and which I obviously know quite a lot about. That question had nothing to do with hating Turkmens or anything.

To this day I have not written anything anti-Turkmen here in this thread or on any forum nor do I deny their right to live in Iraq. Just like I don't deny the 40-50 million people of Arab descent who live in Latin America or the million of people of Arab descent in South East Asia or the 1.5 million Turks of Arab descent in Turkey. Do we understand each other now?

@atatwolf

You still don't understand that Arabs are Semitic people, in fact the largest Semitic group of people by far and all mixed with our Semitic ancestors in the various parts of the Arab world. Do you even understand the FACT that Semitic equals Turkic that you speak about all the time? And that Arabs are just one group among many Semitic peoples that are related. Just like you have different Turkic peoples.

Man, you are some disturbed and most importantly CLUELESS kid.

Ever wondered to keep your mouth shut on issues you have no clue about? You don't see me talking about Turkic peoples in Kazakhstan, do you?

• Iraqis, Semites, that’s us ^^
  • Where does it say Sumerians were Iraqi, Semites? Those didn't even exist in that time. Please prove it. No historian will say Sumerians are Arabs.
Classical Iraq

• That’s Iraq as part of the Persian empire, still not Persian land, even though it was considered Iranian heartland due to it’s importancy.
It was also not part of Arabian land. Sumerians were independent people.

• Arrival of Islam and then finally, Arrival of Turks, your proving it yourself.
So what, you got little bit more earlier than us. For me it doesn't matter.

Look, I stick to historical facts and others are inventing their fairytales stories. Don't be mad at me. I am only defending my peoples history from others trying to falsify it. Nothing more. You would do the same if an Arab or Iranian one day tried to claim something Turkic or started claiming Istanbul was Arab or Iranian.

As I said every sane person here and neutral can see which user started this debate, the historical lies, provocations and racists remarks. It was not me. Or @Doritos11
Look, we have historical disagreements and you also have disagreements with t-1234 about Turkmen. It was not me who said Turks don't belong in mid-east "since Arabs were there longer". I only tried to prove that Iraqi history is much older than Arab arival in the region. At the end we all belong to the same geography. I said this couple of times but you insisted on your racist theories about history. Don't try to act as a VICTIM. It is not masculine. It is very feminine and girly to do that.

You expect me to accept your version of history while no historian will say Sumerian is Arab or Babylonian Arab. Sorry but I won't do that since there is no historian who supports you. Apparently when somebody disagrees with you, you call him a lair in big letters and then accuse him of all kinds of things to save face.

In the meanwhile I didn't see one source to back up your claims. You can't expect people to accept your theories on face value...

:patsak:

Last edited:
  • Where does it say Sumerians were Iraqi, Semites? Those didn't even exist in that time. Please prove it. No historian will say Sumerians are Arabs.
It was also not part of Arabian land. Sumerians were independent people.
So what, you got little bit more earlier than us. For me it doesn't matter.

This is the issue when arguing with non Arabs, or others that aren’t from the country talking about, dialect is a main thing which you can prove a lot with but they don’t know so it becomes a problem arguing with Turks or Iranians that aren’t going to do research themselves.
Look end it alright, this is starting to go in a repeat if your not willing to do research yourself, your largely uninterested in this so you won’t do the effort.

@atatwolf

Find JUST ONE SINGLE post of me or @Doritos11 saying that fellow Semitic people such as Babylonians, Akkadians, Assyrians were Arabs? At that time Arabs did not even exist as a recorded people. First mention of Arabs can be seen in Assyrian writings about 3000 years ago. Do you understand that Arabs did not come out of nowhere but that they became a people gradually and that they are mixed with their older fellow Semitic people and ancestors? And most importantly that they are native to the ancient Middle East.

I, despite not knowing much about Turkic history, know for a fact that there are some Turkic peoples who are older than others. Same logic here. Does the younger Turkic people become less Turkic than the older Turkic peoples or less Turkic or less related to the older Turkic people?

You are a uneducated troll that runs his mouth off on issues that you have no clue about.

Now, I am done with you. The Turkish users must be proud to have you as one of their representatives on this forum.

Keep writing lies and trying to falsify recorded history. I am sorry to inform you about the fact that there is a world outside your personal imagination and lies on a internet forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is attacking whom? I don't want you to be mad if this is your wise mood. But noone falsifies history of your people. Your history begins with british spy Lawrence which orders you to kill your own muslim citizens. And there are some additions thanks to Islam History which my ancestors fought in it after its 50 years. We have never hesitate to pray for Allah in front of Eyub Sultan who is Arab and came Istanbul for Muslim besiege of Istanbul. There is no bad intention with us.

@atatwolf Man, you are some certified idiot.
Shut up you dumb idiot. I won't let me insult you again. I reported you since I never insulted you and you insulted me couple of times.

Find JUST ONE SINGLE post of me or @Doritos11 saying that fellow Semitic people such as Babylonians, Akkadians, Assyrians were Arabs?
Look what doritos said:
... History of Iraq is not exclusive to Arabs.

• Iraqis, Semites, that’s us before^^
Be careful reader. Doritos did claim Sumerians, Babylonians,etc. Should I also insult you because you are a bad reader?

Turks also have local blood from there. So Arabs being more local than Turks is not valid... again We are all related to that area. Why can't we just agree? You choose to insult me and others and then you act like a victim.

Shut up you dumb idiot. I won't let me insult you again. I reported you since I never insulted you and you insulted me couple of times.

Look what doritos said:

Be careful reader. Doritos did claim Sumerians, Babylonians,etc. Should I also insult you because you are a bad reader?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Akkadian Empire
Babylonia
Assyria
Neo-Assyrian Empire
Neo-Babylonian Empire

Iraqis, Semites, that’s us before^^
Are these following empires & dynasties heartland & center in todays Iraq ? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are these people Semites similar to today Iraqis ? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now where the **** did I say they were Arabs ?

@atatwolf Man, you are some certified idiot.

Find JUST ONE SINGLE post of me or @Doritos11 saying that fellow Semitic people such as Babylonians, Akkadians, Assyrians were Arabs? At that time Arabs did not even exist as a recorded people. First mention of Arabs can be seen in Assyrian writings about 3000 years ago. Do you understand that Arabs did not come out of nowhere but that they became a people gradually and that they are mixed with their older fellow Semitic people and ancestors? And most importantly that they are native to the ancient Middle East.

I, despite not knowing much about Turkic history, know for a fact that there are some Turkic peoples who are older than others. Same logic there. Does the younger Turkic people become less Turkic than the older Turkic peoples or less Turkic or less related to the older Turkic people?

You are a uneducated troll that runs his mouth on issues that you have no clue about.

Now, I am done with you. The Turkish users must be proud to have you as one of their representatives on this forum.
@al-Hasani ,
See,this thread wasnt about Iraq being Arab or not.
Your friend the idiot started on me for my avatar.
If you read it,it says no to kurdification of Turkmen cities(nothing about arabs).
The Kurds deported alot of Turkmens and Arabs from cities like Kirkuk and Mosul.
Then he called you to back him up.
He tried to attack me but he was the one who got attacked.
Look at it from a neutral stand and you will understand.
Me not answering him is due to the fact that he is not worth responding to(you know me).
You didnt even bother looking at the way it started.

@al-Hasani ,
If you read it,it says no to kurdification of Turkmen cities(nothing about arabs).
The Kurds deported alot of Turkmens and Arabs from cities like Kirkuk and Mosul.
Me not answering him is due to the fact that he is not worth responding to(you know me).

Not my problem that you become angry insult me then Atacat tries his turn and others join as well, this is PDF so enjoy.

Anyway, I think Ankara belongs to Arabs, Antalya also I like the beach, just being you for a moment don’t go angry on that 1.

Are these following empires & dynasties heartland & center in todays Iraq ? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You arabs have something with big letters don't you? Maybe you should read your own sentence. You said "Iraqis, Semites, that’s us before^^" You basically say "That is us before"....... So you are trying to say you have presence on that land since Sumerians. Don't try to twist your own words. Either say you used the wrong words but don't act like we are stupid.

You arabs have something with big letters don't you? Maybe you should read your own sentence. You said "Iraqis, Semites, that’s us before^^" You basically say "That is us before"....... So you are trying to say you have presence on that land since Sumerians. Don't try to twist your own words. Either say you used the wrong words but don't act like we are stupid.

Go read the links I gave you and do research before you respond again, study "Arabization", go do your assignments before you continue.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Thanks to you, all arabics, semitics, hittites, koreans, asurians are mixed together because of your "Bob Marley is Arab, too", "Marlyn Monroe is Semitic also." idea:blah:

@al-Hasani ,

Look, I respect you and like you. Users here know this.

Look at my first post which just stated history and was totally neutral and had nothing to do with Arab nationalism like your troll compatriot here said (I am not an Arab nationalist even). You can go and read it and tell me if it can possible offend anyone. Look at your compatriots comments afterwards to @Doritos11 where he insulted a certain people out of nowhere when nobody said a bad word about any Turkmens.

@Doritos11 is not a troll nor an idiot. He is close to my age from what I remember and is very mature for his age if you ask me. This means that you are twice as old as him.

He just maybe misunderstood your avatar and took it for you being a separatist. You would not like if he suddenly waved a separatist flag of lands in Turkey. Do we agree with that?

When he quoted me I had only read his post and I answered from that point of view.

I am not interested about any Arab, Kurdish, Turkmen debate. I just sticked to historical facts and said it was wrong to call Arbil and Kirkuk for Turkmen cities like you did. Because they are not even majority Turkmen and because Turkmens are fairly new arrivals to Northern Iraq. Most came 400 years ago or so. Thus it is wrong to say that they are "Turkmen cities".

It is more correct to say that those cities have a significant Turkmen minority. Then nobody would have objected to it.

If you leave any Turkish nationalism away you would understand this situation. We all know that Turkish nationalism became really strong after Ataturk. It can create some problems when people exposed to that ideology are discussing history with non-Turks. Look at Atatwolf and you have the answer for this toxic mix.

My debate has only been with the troll @atatwolf. I did never have any other debate with any other Turkish user.

I am solely countering insults aimed at my people which everyone would do and I am countering historical lies and lies said about me and @Doritos11 from that one Turkish user.

My first post in this thread:

I have not read the thread or any posts apart from the one you wrote but all I can say is that Northern Iraq was Semitic (Assyrian) way before the word "Kurd" was mentioned in any historical records.

The Turkmen's are present but they are fairly new arrivals. They mostly came with the conquest of what is today Iraq under Suleiman the Magnificent in 1534 and more came during Murad IV's conquest of Baghdad in 1638.

Turkic migration to what is now Northern Iraq first was recorded in the 7th century when some 1000 Turkmen soldiers were recruited in the Muslim armies of Ubayd-Allah ibn Ziyad.

Ubayd Allah ibn Ziyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today the Turkmens of Northern Iraq make up 500.000 to 1.000.000 million people and the only major majority Turkmen city I can think about is Tal Afar in Ninawa.

Those towns are mixed today. Arabs, Kurds and Turkmens live side by side. Also Assyrians. There is also a small village of Chechens from what I recall not far from Kirkuk.
I think it is wrong to say that Arbil or Kirkuk are "Turkmen" cities.

Just my opinion. Whatever, can't change people's views anyway when it comes to nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom