What's new

The U.S. is Trusting Turkey to Battle Terrorism, But Here's Why That's a Huge Mistake

Depends what you mean with mid-east. You came from desert. The camel and the sword is your history. Mesopotamia is not the desert. That is not your history. The desert is. Not Babylonian civilization or Sumerian culture.

You do care a lot about race for a person who says he is not racist. Your first question doesn't make sense since you were not in Mesoptamia but in the desert. Second question... some Turks do have semetic blood. So we are here to stay.Arabs invaded mid-east and arabized the locals as you said. You are like a bird who steals other bird's nest and talk shit about the owner of the house.

Are you dumb? According to Arab tradition Arabs originated from Yemen and Yemen is very much fertile land with tropical areas in abundance aside from being mountainous. Coffee originated there. You call it Turkish coffee but in reality it is Arabic coffee. Tea, banana, ananas are grown there in abundance aside from other tropical fruits.

Yemen is the place where the first skyscrapers in the world were built over 2000 years ago.

Ancient history of Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on the earth. And guess what, they were Semitic too just like all the ancient civilizations of Iraq.

Semitic equals Turkic if you don't know that.

Lastly Iraq has deserts. Roughtly half of the territory is made up by either desert of steppe. Ever heard about the Syrian Desert or Arabian Desert in the south? Not that it matters because thousands of years ago those regions looked very differently. They were fertile just like 99% of the Arabian Peninsula and today they are becoming that again thanks to irrigation.

I do not want to insult your Turkic people but we can quickly make a comparison and compare where those two civilizations where and how Turkic people lived in Central Asia (which is steppe and desert land apart from the mountains).

And guess what Arabs ruled the greatest empire ever seen on this planet (and biggest) for 1000 years nearly only interrupted by the savage Mongolians. Until the West became relevant 500 years ago. What were the Turkic people doing at that time?
Don't provoke people here when we can quickly ridicule you way worse. But since I don't want to offend the Turkish members here I will refrain from it.

But all I have to say to you is go compare Semitic civilizations with Turkic and we all know which played the biggest roles, are more ancient, influential and gave the world the most etc. This is not racism, like you are guilty of in this thread, but simply the reality.

Go ask any historian and he will confirm that.

Keep trolling. It will only get you banned.

Nice joke that is, keep it realistic and based on facts.

The fact is the values Kerkuk Turkmens paid. But world may understand that this people is not a ghost nation painfully if they continue not seeing them. Joke is "over"-encouregament of your jokers.

The word middle-east didn't exist in ancient times you dummy.

You are not native to Mesopotamia.

So your open to deep education, good.
Mesopotamian Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraqi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After that we start about Egyptians and their dialect to draw comparisons about what’s called Arabization :D

You say Turks belong in central-asia while Turks have native blood. Then I say you belong in the desert... you know with sand, snakes and tents. Because you invaded a place, like a bird who steals another bird's nest and tells the owner of the house to leave while he owns the house pays the bills and took care of the building for centuries.
Yeh yeh, repeat x100.

What is you people? You talk very racist for a person who said he is not racist. I don't care which word you share with whom. You also have English and Turkish words in Arabic language. The only ancient folks you are related to can only be answered if you look how you guys behave collectively.
Not a racist, I’m polite, maybe look at how your friends write.

The fact is the values Kerkuk Turkmens paid. But world may understand that this people is not a ghost nation painfully if they continue not seeing them. Joke is "over"-encouregament of your jokers.

They are integrated and Iraqis, spare me any Turkic/Pan turkist nationalist ideologies, you can have them but here we are about reality and facts.

Joke is a music video you show your friends in a cafe, not when arguing about facts.

Are you dumb? According to Arab tradition Arabs originated from Yemen and Yemen is very much fertile land with tropical areas in abundance aside from being mountainous. Coffee originated there. You call it Turkish coffee but in reality it is Arabic coffee. Tea, banana, ananas are grown there in abundance aside from other tropical fruits.

Yemen is the place where the first skyscrapers in the world were built over 2000 years ago.

Ancient history of Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on the earth. And guess what, they were Semitic too just like all the ancient civilizations of Iraq.

Ok, go eat a banana in the desert if that is where you come from. Look, it is not me who started it. Your friend doritos started it with saying Turks don't belong in mid-east but in central asia. I only responded to him and said equally Arabs don't belong here neither. Go talk to your friend because he is the trouble maker.

Semitic equals Turkic if you don't know that.

Lastly Iraq has deserts. Roughtly half of the territory is made up by either desert of steppe. Ever heard about the Syrian Desert or Arabian Desert in the south? Not that it matters because thousands of years ago those regions looked very differently. They were fertile just like 99% of the Arabian Peninsula and today they are becoming that again thanks to irrigation.

I do not want to insult your Turkic people but we can quickly make a comparison and compare where those two civilizations where and how Turkic people lived in Central Asia (which is steppe and desert land apart from the mountains).

And guess what Arabs ruled the greatest empire ever seen on this planet (and biggest) for 1000 years nearly only interrupted by the savage Mongolians. What were the Turkic people doing at that time?
Don't provoke people here when we can quickly ridicule you way worse. But since I don't want to offend the Turkish members here I will refrain from it.
Keep trolling. It will only get you banned.
The only one who will get banned is you since you guys started trolling turks and saying we don't belong here. We have equally local blood as Arabs who came from desert. Turks might be conquerers and invaders but like your friend and you admitted the same way Arabs invaded and arabized locals. Turks also have blood from Hittites, Bablyonians, Sumerians. It is our heritage.

Is it a problem for you if I counter a false statement and others run away + insult me ?

Why should it be problem, we arrived later, we dominated you.

Are Kurds in Turkey ?? should I continue ?

Yeah, you should, we don't try to assasinate Kurdish leaders with IEDs. That behavior belongs to you.

Turkey is heavily involved in Syria, it’s funding of groups has impact on Iraq which than has impact on Turkmens.

Sure, there was no bombings before, Syrian civil war. :victory1:

Either add something to the discussion or don’t at all.

I will try to meet your expectations. :dirol:

The only one who will get banned is you since you guys started trolling turks and saying we don't belong here. We have equally local blood as Arabs who came from desert. Turks might be conquerers and invaders but like your friend and you admitted the same way Arabs invaded and arabized locals.

No I don’t troll.

I have been banned only once on PDF and that is months ago.

I quoted T12345 who has problems accepting facts, then insults me so I put him back in his place, if anyone else likes to take part in it like you or some others than you are free to do so, I am not the one complaining.

Why should it be problem, we arrived later, we dominated you.
Ok big congratz, play Cedin Deden and entertain yourself but not here, not with arguing do that somewhere with your friends.

Yeah, you should, we don't try to assasinate Kurdish leaders with IEDs. That behavior belongs to you.
Well you use F16’s, nicely from the air laser guided, cool stuff. We aren’t terrorists thank you very much, Erdogan has been playing one though.

Sure, there was no bombings before, Syrian civil war.
Way less, though the problem is proxy wars, we aren’t in Hawai but we are neutral in the heart of the middle east trying to rebuild security forces and the ingelligence agency, democracy + society, that’s not easy considering we are between a battlezone.

I will try to meet your expectations. :dirol:
Good.

@atatwolf

Ok, you are dumber than I thought. Go back to your Kazakh Steppe and leave the ancient Middle East to us natives
Make us leave....

We didn't come to mid-east on your invitation.

Obviously we won't leave on your invitation since you came in the desert. We all came from somewhere. Something racist don't understand.

- Semitic people and our great civilizations that outnumber any other in terms of impact, importance and antiquity. Every person that just knows a bit of history knows this.

The reality is that you only became relevant when you copied the Arabs and their 1000 year old and glorious rule of the Islamic world and Caliphate. When you took the Caliphate less than 500 years ago 90% of all Muslim lands of today were already conquered by the Arab Muslim armies and made Muslim.
Because you arabized locals doesn't mean you also own the legacy and history. We turkified some locals too so we claim it and are connected to these land. Deal with it.

Since you are so fond of talking about who conquered who then ask yourself why you are Muslim (wonder what people that came from) and not believing in some Turkic pagan Gods that originated on the Kazakh Steppe in Central Asia.

You asked for it and you got it.
Why are we Muslim? What is wrong with being muslim?

@al-Hasani , what's next?
Are you going to claim that Allah (cc) is also Arab?

What glorious rule are you talking about? You "muslims" were butchering each other 1300 years ago.
Let's look at today. Heck you muslims are still butchering each other :). Didn't make much progress there did ya :)

@Doritos11 , why so mad bro?

No I don’t troll.
Ok big congratz, play Cedin Deden and entertain yourself but not here, not with arguing do that somewhere with your friends.

Sure, you should also take pride from your Ottoman Heritage.

Well you use F16’s, nicely from the air laser guided, cool stuff. We aren’t terrorists thank you very much, Erdogan has been playing one though.

Don't try to liken one incident to repeated bombings on Turkmens in Iraq. You are not but, your country is full of them. And i don't see much effort to protect your own people.

Way less, though the problem is proxy wars, we aren’t in Hawai but we are neutral in the heart of the middle east trying to rebuild security forces and the ingelligence agency, democracy + society, that’s not easy considering we are between a battlezone.

Maybe you should consider giving those regions where Turkmens live, to Turkey. If you will not guarantee the safety of our brethren. We will, one way or another.

I have been explaining Atawolf this for like 4-5 times now yet he keeps repeating the question :hitwall:

They are integrated and Iraqis, spare me any Turkic/Pan turkist nationalist ideologies, you can have them but here we are about reality and facts.

Joke is a music video you show your friends in a cafe, not when arguing about facts.

It is obvious... Your understanding of culture is so limited that you are inable to realize the point of sharing this folk song. And what do you know about anthropology, your "facts" are some "farts" which you shouldn't set free in public. ;)

Do you support the idea of "semitic equals turkic" crap, too i.e.? @al-Hasani

@al-Hasani , what's next?
Are you going to claim that Allah (cc) is also Arab?

What glorious rule are you talking about? You "muslims" were butchering each other 1300 years ago.
Let's look at today. Heck you muslims are still butchering each other :). Didn't make much progress there did ya :)

@Doritos11 , why so mad bro?

You got nothing better to do than join us ? knew you’d change your mind.

You got nothing better to do than join us ? knew you’d change your mind.

İf you take a close look İ'm not joining in the subject whşch İ made that comment to (kirkuk Turkmen city or not subject)

İ'm just asking you why you are so mad.

It is obvious... Your understanding of culture is so limited that you are inable to realize the point of sharing this folk song. And what do you know about anthropology, your "facts" are some "farts" which you shouldn't set free in public. ;)

It is obvious your incapable of proving anything thus you resort to this trash ^^ + music video’s + others insulting.

See, can do the same, don’t be farting with such empty posts, what you just wrote has 0 meaning, 0 facts, 0 whatsoever, it simply means nothing, theres no content but unclear accusations.

İ'm just asking you why you are so mad.

I’m not mad, I got 2 members mad here using facts resulting with 1 running away and another keeps repeating the same.

I want to hear how Al-hasani and Doritos are going to make us leave the mid-east. :D In Turkish we have a saying. "Don't try to twist an arm which you know you can't."

You are a pagan. Already admitted that. Forgot that? No Muslim gives a crap about some pagan Gods originating on the Kazakh Steppe. We Muslim Arabs don't care about our much more ancient Semitic Gods.

The only acceptable religions in Islam are the 3 Abrahamic religions (guess whose people they originated from - yes us Semites) and those are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Rest are not considered followers of people of the books.
What has religion have to do whether Turks can stay in mid-east or not? Even if it is true Turks are pagans. How are you going to make us leave? Is your spine thick enough to execute that job?

What don't you understand Kazakh clown? Semitic equals Turkic. So yes, those are our civilizations. Not yours who are not even native to the Middle East unlike us.

I know the reality hurts that is why your reply was only 10 letters long or so.

You are welcome to leave Islam. Since according to your logic that is an Arab and Semitic religion. Go join your ancestors religion. We are following our ancestors religion.

And there are already 2 billion Muslims nearly. Plenty enough to not care about whether you leave the fold to follow Pagan Gods or not.
So what? Turks also have blood from locals in mid-east, anatolia, caucasus and balkan. Kurds might also have blood from locals but that doesn't mean babylonian, sumerian, assyrian history belongs exclusively to you.I already said tht couple of times. Only Arab culture is desert culture. All other is stolen from others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom