What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
27924605.jpg

Yeah... You obviously care a lot. :lol:

Otherwise you wouldn't "grace" us with your presence.

Do you see any Iranian on the Tork section ? So why you come to here ? Who invited you ? Do you think we like your presence here ?
Lol, do you think your emotional feelings are important in this forum? Like it or not, Turks can post in here.

And like you said, you can't find anything Iranian in Turkish section, however who the hell did bring Turkey -in your section-? Oh, but I totally forgot that you can't correct something wrong because it is against your mindset.

And like you said, you can't find anything Iranian in Turkish section, however who the hell did bring Turkey -in your section-? Oh, but I totally forgot that you can't correct something wrong because it is against your mindset.

S00R3NA brought Turkey up because he thought the OP was a Turk. Because of the similar flag. But you guys waiting with baited breath to comment.

I don't even go Turk section to see if Iran comes up or not. But you love it.

I don't want to troll. But serious question. What is it with your guys obsession about Iran? You don't show same level of obsession to any other country on this forum.

Lol, do you think your emotional feelings are important in this forum? Like it or not, Turks can post in here.

In the name of Vlad the Impaler :

Hereby, i am on behalf all Iranian members telling you to f.uck off from this section. We dnt like you... how many times we have to tell you that we dislike you ? every person with a bit of dignity will understand the message and leave with their tails between their legs but you and your dirty alikes love to get humiliated... lmao sick wolves.

Btw, you say pakistan is your brother but never i see turks commenting in pakistani issues. why is that? only obsessed about Iran

Do you see any Iranian on the Tork section ? So why you come to here ? Who invited you ? Do you think we like your presence here ?

I dont have to take invites from imbeciles like you to come here moron, This is an Iranian section of an PAKISTANI forum, So tell me do you think i give a RATSASS?

This guy is missing his frontal lobe

I feel bad for pakistan

What other website other than defence.pk attracts such cretins? I would love to visit that one.

The guy has less knowledge than an ant that just overdosed on acid and he's claiming things that are so moronic you can't even call it trolling. He's clearly serious. lmao

well said :

me 20 and i don't know much about engineering
and i don't mean just changing the fuel i meant that changing the engine fuel system to work with new fuel is not realy hard i see engineers can do that in few days for a car few weeks for bigger means that 2 to 2.5 months

"changing the engine fuel system to work with new fuel"

OYE ... Solid Fuel in a Liquid Fuel engine :suicide:

"not realy hard i see engineers can do that in few days for a car few weeks"

Very Good !!! :crazy_pilot:

In the name of Vlad the Impaler :

Hereby, i am on behalf all Iranian members telling you to f.uck off from this section. We dnt like you... how many times we have to tell you that we dislike you ? every person with a bit of dignity will understand the message and leave with their tails between their legs but you and your dirty alikes love to get humiliated... lmao sick wolves.

Btw, you say pakistan is your brother but never i see turks commenting in pakistani issues. why is that? only obsessed about Iran

This is not your little corrupt braindeath IMF, This is an pakistani forum of which this is the Iranian section, I dont have to ask your barking butt to come here. Capische?

S00R3NA brought Turkey up because he thought the OP was a Turk. Because of the similar flag. But you guys waiting with baited breath to comment.

I don't even go Turk section to see if Iran comes up or not. But you love it.

I don't want to troll. But serious question. What is it with your guys obsession about Iran? You don't show same level of obsession to any other country on this forum.
Stop victimizing yourself. He must be ultra-idiotic to confuse Turkish flag with Tunisian one. (appearently he is not) FYI, I don't have obsessions with Iran, it is you trying to show me the one with obsessions. Just show an example me being obsessed.
Most of the topics I've contributed are in my areas of interest like secularism in Iran etc. I really don't care about why you come to Turkish section or not, but no one can judge me for posting to Iranian topics.

Hi TurAr , Tnx for responding mate .

I think upgrading contains solving engines' problems which I doubt Turkey can independently do . We had such problem in Tomcats' TF30 engines which hasn't been solved completely after 4 decades .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom