What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
so by their logic, china produce nothing and has no power because most of their products are reverse engineering of Russian equipment.
but as i know china is a new super power today.

@bros.
They were claiming same things about china during last decades. If we look at every super power in the world, they began by reverse engineering of the other power equipment and thats why russia and china have powers today, you cant build a new generation of missiles when you never produced a simple rocket. you can do it but in a co-operation with other countries as a joint project. they know better than us what's the truth. but we shouldn't care what they say like chinese did.

so tell me what is these
860102orig.jpg

as fare as i know subs at least 75 miter longth

Some body please tell me, what are those two bearded men in pictures suppose to mean?

so by their logic, china produce nothing and has no power because most of their products are reverse engineering of Russian equipment.
but as i know china is a new super power today.

@bros.
They were claiming same things about china during last decades. If we look at every super power in the world, they began by reverse engineering of the other power equipment and thats why russia and china have powers today, you cant build a new generation of missiles when you never produced a simple rocket. you can do it but in a co-operation with other countries as a joint project. they know better than us what's the truth. but we shouldn't care what they say like chinese did.

none of the weapons that the thread starter post are copy, Iran did not receive any Dong Fong 3, neither North Korea

none of the weapons that the thread starter post are copy, Iran did not receive any Dong Fong 3, neither North Korea, They both learn from Scud and come up with their own version, and then start mass production, the Iranian believe themselves that they are technologically superior to the North Korean, that's all.

I know my friend, I generally mean it, not about our missile program, you are right.
we reverse engineering also some west and east products like kornet -E.

^^ covert western support!

Ahhhh you are so cute sir...:meeting:
I'm declaration that we saw you..mission accomplished:wave:

Raad system is in real SA-6 Gainful and the missile Taare -2 is 9M317
os66ub.jpg

the real system
kub-sa-6-02.jpg

===> they changed the platform what a big deal

Holographic Iranian tank like the Abrams with poliomyelitis disease never moves with out being carried
88666638.jpg

This is covering awrahs of this tank, which appeared for the first time in public view previous year's
previous year pic
134.jpg

1 no night vision systems in the tank , advise men in Iran must understand that wars since the last century spin at night
2 / absence of aiming devices, which means that the tank crew will be crazy .
===> suck tank will not stand to M60A3

Leave your comment on this cannon, which shows the face, what's inside, and enough indentations in the body, especially in the bottom, to explain to you what could imagine what the inside without even deem
39859837.jpg

Then missile Persian Gulf, which they stole from the Chinese missile Deng Feng -11, was it clear that a missile from the ground up and just structure

13910631120948625photol.jpg

the Chinese missile
6297288076_4793343f27_b.jpg

Reverse engineering is not copy pasting man .

If you want to reverse engineer anything you'll have to have prior knowledge of that otherwise you'll fail . Just look at Turkey , You've been producing F-16 in your soil for years but still can't produce or upgrade 1 of them independently with out the main designer's ( US ) assist .

Don't forget that reverse engineering is a way many countries use before designing their own products .

Adding that , before mocking or posting about Iranian missiles , take a look on this thread in order to post true information of them .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/227673-history-iranian-missiles-rockets.html

By watching the mentioned thread you'll get that , Iran started producing Katusha in the 1st step and in first tests most of them failed and exploded a few meters away from launchers which killed lots of Iranian soldiers during Iran - Iraq war , and after Katusha Iran worked on rockets .

All those achievements gained step by step not in 1 day , and it took Iran 30 years to reach such knowledge which has been used in space program , Fateh 110 and Persian Gulf missiles that are totally designed and produced by Iranian scientists and It will continue by producing lots of other great programs such as Bavar 373 , Meshkat missile and ... .

This guy is missing his frontal lobe

I feel bad for pakistan

What other website other than defence.pk attracts such cretins? I would love to visit that one.

The guy has less knowledge than an ant that just overdosed on acid and he's claiming things that are so moronic you can't even call it trolling. He's clearly serious. lmao

Reverse engineering is not copy pasting man .

If you want to reverse engineer anything you'll have to have prior knowledge of that otherwise you'll fail . Just look at Turkey , You've been producing F-16 in your soil for years but still can't produce or upgrade 1 of them independently with out the main designer's ( US ) assist .

Let alone upgrading, we are installing our own mission computers in them.

TuAF F-16 Block 30s to fly with Turkish computers

Aselsan will integrate new mission computer and control software to all Turkish Air Force F-16 Block 30 fighter jets. Rest of Turkey's F-16 fleet is under CCIP upgrade.

Turkey will start integrating indigenous flight mission computers on its fleet of Block 30-type F-16 fighting falcons, daily Hurriyet newspaper reported.

The decision came after a key Defense Industry Executive Committee (SSIK) meeting that, for the first time, gave the green light for development of Turkey’s first modern jet trainer and combat aircraft. Turkey’s move to start using its own mission computers on F-16s will greatly increase the country’s self-sufficiency in aerial defence and add to its growing pool of know-how and aerospace technology.

Turkish F-16s foreign-originated mission computers and hidden source codes have long been a matter of controversy, with some claiming that foreign manufacturers held the power to disable Turkish jets by executing hidden segments of software not revealed to Turkish authorities. The decision to start using indigenously-developed Turkish mission computers and flight software will effectively eliminate these worries.

Turkey’s military eletronics giant Aselsan will design and assemble the new mission computers.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...uter-avionic-suite-program.html#ixzz2JNnrLXA0

Within OZGUR mission computer-avionic suite Program Hv.K.K. completed the ground tests and performed the first flight test of F-16 aircraft .

h9gns.jpg

Happy to find that India and Pakistan isn't alone here!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tan-receives-three-upgraded-f-16s-turkey.html
Turkey Gets F-16 Source Code
http://www.f-16.net/f-16_forum_viewtopic-t-15697.html

Edit: @TurAr you were faster than me bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom