What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mootaz-khelifi;3859997]@raptor22 we made these and it fly
nasnas10.jpg

I bought Mine from eBay and it says made in china on it.

these the mobile hospital
35541_10151224125969555_644973419_n.jpg

The German government donated medical equipment to the Military Hospital of Tunis to help the Tunisian national army deal more effectively with the situation in the refugee camps in southern Tunisia.

changing the fuel and his system not hard we done it in a helicopter works in normal car fuel

congratulations i guess you can pull into any shell station fill her up and launch into space :raise: i can see First space helicopter Made in Tunisia being fueled at local shell station.

Last edited by a moderator:
and who "created" tunisia ---the present state, its borders etc., are a product of the french colonial empire--one of most brutal, uncivilized and inhuman empires in history --- these land were run locally, under the loose control form istanbul, by the osmanlis until the barbarians invaded......
we Tunisian Make Tunisia we fight for that land that flag sins 1881 we had a war against french until we gain our independence
so not the french or Ottoman empire

I bought Mine from eBay and it says made in china on it.

35541_10151224125969555_644973419_n.jpg

The German government donated medical equipment to the Military Hospital of Tunis to help the Tunisian national army deal more effectively with the situation in the refugee camps in southern Tunisia.

congratulations i guess you can pull into any shell station fill her up and launch into space :raise: i can see First space helicopter Made in Tunisia being fueled at local shell station.

1st the uav these here info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAT_Nasnas
and it made by a tunisian engineer lives in USA
2nd the truck excites from 2010 or older not german yes he is based in magirus duts but in the back trailer is Tunisian hospital
3rd the helicopter is civilian not in full massive production yet

me 20 and i don't know much about engineering
and i don't mean just changing the fuel i meant that changing the engine fuel system to work with new fuel is not realy hard i see engineers can do that in few days for a car few weeks for bigger means that 2 to 2.5 months

Do you know anything about missiles ???

Solid fuel & Liquid fuel missiles using completely different technologies ...

this ****ing missiles are completely different ...

BS BS BS BS BS ... :rofl:

Sejjil-2

Solid Fuel

Diameter : 1.25m

388px-SajilLaunch-20090520-7_8802301396_L600.jpg

DongFeng-3

Liquid Fuel

Diameter : 2.25m

df3_02large.jpg

antiship missile maybe.

but DF3 has nothing to do sejil.
df3 is a very old missile. and the only country we have exported to is saudi arab. in the 1980s the saudi were so rich and we were so poor. we were willing to sell everything to saudis. and the saudis can pay huge money more than we expected. more than our total foreign reserve at that time.

I'm so glad to see your country is able to produce such things and I expect a mutual respect in return, as dear Era_923 mentioned Iran has always said publicly if her products are a copy, moreover having the capability of coping things is not a joke many countries have recieved Scuds so thus but non of them did what Iran has done.

so tell me what is these
860102orig.jpg

as fare as i know subs at least 75 miter longth

so you need to expand your knowledge ... In Iran-Iraq war many of these tiny submarines helped us to infiltrate into the Iraqi ports and bases. the smaller the harder to be detected.

bwd0.jpg

@Soheil Sorry bro, I was away while left logged in on PDF. :D

Mention me again, I will reach there promptly. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
antiship missile maybe.

df3 is a very old missile. and the only country we have exported to is saudi arab. in the 1980s the saudi were so rich and we were so poor. we were willing to sell everything to saudis. and the saudis can pay huge money more than we expected. more than our total foreign reserve at that time.
you Chinese stop copying every thing ur cheap copies destroy originality
if i own a company if u copy me i sue you

antiship missile maybe.

Persian Gulf

Diameter : 0.61 m

Length : 8.86 m

Khalij Fars (Persian: موشک خلیج فارس‎, "Persian Gulf") is a single-stage solid-propellant, supersonic Anti-ship quasi ballistic missile with a range of 300 km based on the Fateh-110 missile. It is equipped with a 650 kg explosive warhead which benefits from a combination of guidance systems to evade interception.

The missile was unveiled in Feb 2011 when the Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari announced that it is being mass produced. Iranian Fars News agency released a footage of the missile hitting the target ship successfully. The missile was first tested during the Great Prophet 3 naval wargames in 2008. Israeli expert Uzi Rubin describes the missile a game changer if used against US carriers in straight of Hormouz.
There has been two other publicized tests of the missile. One occurred in July 2011 and the other in July 2012. The later test also showed a footage taken by the missile's Electro-Optical seeker locked into the target.

DF-21D Anti-ship ballistic missile

Diameter : 1.4m

Length : 10.7m

I'm so glad to see your country is able to produce such things and I expect a mutual respect in return, as dear Era_923 mentioned Iran has always said publicly if her products are a copy, moreover having the capability of coping things is not a joke many countries have recieved Scuds so thus but non of them did what Iran has done.

so you need to expand your knowledge ... In Iran-Iraq war many of these tiny submarines helped us to infiltrate into the Iraqi ports and bases. the smaller the harder to be detected.

bwd0.jpg

what weapon can that tiny submarines carry
joke hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if tunisia will buy mini subs and that is waste of money because we don't need them if we buy we get the real ones not toys

dont have interrest to talk with you,
Tunisia is just a not so important arabic country.

is important we are the land of the revolution we are very important we can close sicily channel but we don't do that because against our interests with Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom