What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go say that next to a neonazi, and enjoy a punch in the middle of your gypsy face.

Inventing machines to cut the fingers of people and talking about civilization :)

well they're cutting fingers in a very civilized manner don't you think? It's much more civilized than using a bread knife. At least when our Islamists go full retard, they go full retard in a civilized manner.

I'm sorry but i would prefer even a guy like Shahin over an unstable, problematic person like you while i make my mind about Iran.
You are just a fvcked up person that belongs to nowhere. Remember my advices and go see a shrink.

Don't take him serious. He is mentally imbalanced. One minute he is praising Turkey and Ataturk, next second he is insulting Turks. One minute he is a "proud Iranian", next minute he is praising separatists and showing their flags. Not to mention calling Persian Gulf as "Arabian".

He is also racist to real Iranians. He called a guy from Mashhad (city near Afghanistan) as a "dirty Afghan". Such a shame.

well they're cutting fingers in a very civilized manner don't you think? It's much more civilized than using a bread knife. At least when our Islamists go full retard, they go full retard in a civilized manner.

Indeed. And judging from the victims face, they are probably giving him drugs too. What a great civilization....

Don't take him serious. He is mentally imbalanced. One minute he is praising Turkey and Ataturk, next second he is insulting Turks. One minute he is a "proud Iranian", next minute he is praising separatists and showing their flags. Not to mention calling Persian Gulf as "Arabian".

He is also racist to real Iranians. He called a guy from Mashhad (city near Afghanistan) as a "dirty Afghan". Such a shame.

I'm perfectly aware of his unstable personality.

I'm perfectly aware of his unstable personality.

tumblr_m8rj2cMJbx1rtoarl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom