What's new

the truth abut Iranian military Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a gypsy or Indian is much better than being a Mongol who is ashamed of his own Identity and is trying to act eurpoean LOL.
You torks are associated with donner kebabs, bad smells, Mongol :)

Indians have a great culture and are proud of it, They are not stealing Persian,Greek culture like you "Khars".
Last thing Indians need is a Mongols, donner kebab smelling donkey to be mocking them.

It is most Turks in the world. Unbelievable how racist they are. On this forum they try to hide it, but let it slip occasionally.

Here is fellow Turk member Quasar also insulting Persians and Indians and calling us "genetic garbage".

what they call perarseian is a mixture of hindues and jews in brief a genetic garbage...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-know-iran-article-claims-36.html#post3310658

Is there not a mongol defence forum or a donner kebab forum for you to go to?
why are you lowlife donkey mongols always coming to Iranian section?

At least 4 of your other suicide accounts have been banned, why are you keep coming to PDF?

@Shahin Vatani Indians are genetically closer to Aboriginal Austrilian than Iranians. Indians never come from the Androvo culture in C.Asia but the Iranic-Aryan invaded the sub-continant and civilized the native inhabitants. R1A is found in Iran & East slavic nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turks. :lol:

@Shahin Vatani Indians are genetically closer to Aboriginal Austrilian than Iranians. Indians never come from the Androvo culture in C.Asia but the Iranic-Aryan invaded the sub-continant and civilized the natibe in-habitants. R1A is found in Iran & East slavic nations.

I thought the majority of North Indians come from Indo-Iranian stock? I know south Indians are generally Dravidians.

Hannah the witch from Netherlands, what is your favorite element for magic, ice or fire?

It is most Turks in the world. Unbelievable how racist they are. On this forum they try to hide it, but let it slip occasionally.

By giving such examples, i can label every single nation on earth as being racist.

@Shahin Vatani Indians are genetically closer to Aboriginal Austrilian than Iranians. Indians never come from the Androvo culture in C.Asia but the Iranic-Aryan invaded the sub-continant and civilized the native inhabitants. R1A is found in Iran & East slavic nations.

It does not matter. Indians still have their own culture and are proud of their identity and don't try and hide it.
These Monol Tork are lowlifes who are trying desperately to hide their genetics. They are bunch of Mongols who were raped by Greeks, thank god the greeks raped them otherwise we would have people looking identical to mongols and yet claiming to be europeans.

Even today, they are associated with "Black heads", matter of fact, the word black heads was used initially as a insult to these Mongol Torks. These parasites called Torks are problems for the world including China.
We need vlad the impaler 2.0 to hopefully wipe them out.

By giving such examples, i can label every single nation on earth as being racist.

I used to respect you as a good member, even if I don't agree with your points. But now you have also shown your true racist colours with all these gypsy posts.

I know I can't force you, but if you truly aren't a troll then please leave Iranian section and don't come back. I stopped trolling Turk section a long time ago but you and your fellow Turks keep coming here. Before you said you only post in "Turkish related" threads, but now we see that is not true.

I'm afraid i don't know the word.

Don't need to know. All you need to know is that your fellow countrymen are acting like a bunch of primitive figures here in Europe. Go ask the Germans.

I used to respect you as a good member, even if I don't agree with your points. But now you have also shown your true racist colours with all these gypsy posts.

I know I can't force you, but if you truly aren't a troll then please leave Iranian section and don't come back. I stopped trolling Turk section a long time ago but you and your fellow Turks keep coming here. Before you said you only post in "Turkish related" threads, but now we see that is not true.

Like i said, i was here just to correct the misinformation about Turkey, you started all of this.

For the hundredth time i'm not a racist, however the one who you were complaining to about Turks in your post #91, is the actual racist.

Don't need to know. All you need to know is that your fellow countrymen are acting like a bunch of primitive figures here in Europe. Go ask the Germans.

Whatever you say Hannah. Use your Thu'um next time, against those primative Turks. That should do the trick.

is important we are the land of the revolution we are very important we can close sicily channel but we don't do that because against our interests with Europe

Try it ad big daddy will spank the living day lights out of you!

For the hundredth time i'm not a racist,

Then why you always use Gypsy as an epithet for Iranians? It is racist in 2 ways, to both Iranians and Gypsies. Gypsies are humans too and deserve the same respect you show everybody else.

Whatever you say Hannah. Use your Thu'um next time, against those primative Turks. That should do the trick.

:lol:
keep_calm_and_fus_ro_dah_by_ibrokemykeyboard-d4g7whp.jpg

Then why you always use Gypsy as an epithet for Iranians? It is racist in 2 ways, to both Iranians and Gypsies. Gypsies are humans too and deserve the same respect you show everybody else.

Exactly, gypsyies are humans too and by taking such strong offence from the word, actually you are the one who is insulting them. I'm not using the word as an insult. I just like it how it annoy some trolls.

For example, Iranians like calling Turks as Mongols, but i haven't seen a Turk taking offence from the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom