The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separatist Movements in India_Part_1 - YouTube

Separatist Movements in India_Part_2 - YouTube

Separatist Movements in India_Part_3 - YouTube

Separatist Movements in India_Part_4 - YouTube

Separatist Movements in India_Part_5 - YouTube

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
The Indian commanding officer Lt Gen (Retd) Kishen Pal goes on to say–we lost Kargil.
“I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically, it has not been consolidated militarily,” Lt Gen (retd) Kishen Pal

Not convinced we won Kargil Lt Gen Kishan Pal to NDTV - YouTube

and they dont even listen to their own intellectuals an example
Do you listen to your intellectuals ? :rofl:

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.
The Indian commanding officer Lt Gen (Retd) Kishen Pal goes on to say–we lost Kargil.
“I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically, it has not been consolidated militarily,” Lt Gen (retd) Kishen Pal

Not convinced we won Kargil Lt Gen Kishan Pal to NDTV - YouTube

Read the bold part in your post itself...

Just watch the video once :cheesy:

OK FRIENDS I THINK WE HAE EMBARASSED THEM A LOT HERE. SO LETS HAVE PITY ON THEM AND KNOW ITS THE PAIN OF BEING BUTCHERED IN TWO PARTS DAT CAUSES THEM TO MALIGN THE NAVY..:rofl:

SO IM SIGNING OUT GOTTA GO TO WORK AND MAKE INDIA STRONGER, SO THAT MORE FAILED STATES ND BLUNDERS LEARN FROM US.:rofl:

BYEEEEEE

OK FRIENDS I THINK WE HAE EMBARASSED THEM A LOT HERE. SO LETS HAVE PITY ON THEM AND KNOW ITS THE PAIN OF BEING BUTCHERED IN TWO PARTS DAT CAUSES THEM TO MALIGN THE NAVY..

SO IM SIGNING OUT GOTTA GO TO WORK AND MAKE INDIA STRONGER, SO THAT MORE FAILED STATES ND BLUNDERS LEARN FROM US.

BYEEEEEE
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Another one bites the dust ... Humiliate us ... Your rulers for 1000 years NO way !! :rofl:

All the indian crying in the world, can not take away from the fact that a USN Officer has made these comments about the IN. Game, set, match. :wave:

India gained diplomatically & politically from the war, not militarily. But even those 2 weren't consolidated.

Really?

Thanks Bilal, thak you so much for telling us about your lack of knowledge of English.

I will keep that in mind the next time I read your posts.

You need to first go and read and understand how 'Parallelism' works in English sentences.

Please.

...and don't forget to thank me. I just improved your English for free.

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms

Thanks for telling us that English skills of Indians are severely limited :rofl:
Indians follow home made definitions for strategic victory and Indigenousness :rofl:

All the indian crying in the world, can not take away from the fact that a USN Officer has made these comments about the IN. Game, set, match.
Mods will take action ... They can check from the first page who was obsessed with Pakistan and why ?
Just because it couldn't be refuted , they derailed the thread

Thanks for telling us that English skills of Indians are severely limited :rofl:

lol kiddo firsat go and work on your reading comprehension skills and try to understand what the general actually said.

hint: Parallelism.

YOu are MORE retarded dumbsh!t than I thought ! Why is YOUR rectum burning? You are an American kid,right? I comment on a bharti... ;)

By the way,go back and see WHO started it dumbo...It was one of your countrymen ...oppsss you are an American sorry :laugh: ..What an embarrassment you are,seriously. I live in America too but I don't hide my flags..puttar Indian flag b laga laina tha..to show your Indian connection ...

:wave:

Lol, it doesn't matter where you live, and who you commented on. I'm going to stick up for them, as you and your gooks stick up for each other.

lol kiddo firsat go and work on your reading comprehension skills and try to understand what the general actually said.
I watched the whole video ... No need to put words into my mouth ... Arguing against the sun is never useful :whistle:

Lol, it doesn't matter where you live, and who you commented on. I'm going to stick up for them, as you and your gooks stick up for each other.
Who cares ? Your posts are reported for racist / derogatory remarks
Enjoy last few hour trolling here :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom