What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no total collapse coming if it didn't in 1949 as your leaders predicted

The 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[2][3][4][5] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to the ruling Indian National Congress (the ruling political party of India), killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras, in response to the assassination of then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards.

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incredible India !!! :rofl:
and guess wat...we can even keep count of the number of riots happening in pakistan.
stop the B.S now

Trying to ignite again?Its gonna be a fail! That was dirty politics in 1984..we have moved on..you should also..

Dude don't be rude.

These are the little things that give then chances to smile in a life filled with sorrow,fear and misery especially given the present conditions in Karachi where he is from.

Oh C'mon! Pakistan deserves more respect than a promiscuous lady of the evening who left the first customer for the second one.

You should learn to respect your country, you know.
Tell you what ! We broke USSR into many pieces because of its allegiance with India in 1971 war so yes we deserve respect

that was almost 30 years ago idiot the work of dirty politics that does not happen today besides how many of your fellow Karachites have been gunned down? 400? 500?

There is no comparison of 5000-10000 innocent Sikh people getting killed at the hands of the Indian government, as compared to about 500 mischief makers in Karachi killing each other ;)

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

same with you

I didn't post a youtube link of an Indian girl getting raped, on poverty in India, Kashmir or anything else. You did. Also, rape being discussed is against the rules of this forum.

There's no total collapse coming if it didn't in 1949 as your leaders predicted

The 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[2][3][4][5] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to the ruling Indian National Congress (the ruling political party of India), killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras, in response to the assassination of then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards.
Death(s) 2,700-10,000[1

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incredible India !!! :rofl:
It was a dirty act by Indian national congress..average Indian didn't have a hand in it..i think i should start joking on Karachi,Balochistan etc. you need to grow up seriously..things have changed
Best answer..watch it till the end!

Last edited by a moderator:
that was almost 30 years ago idiot the work of dirty politics that does not happen today besides how many of your fellow Karachites have been gunned down? 400? 500?
Actually , our Govt isn't involved in that so this clarifies things up

Hey dude, as a failing country we even gave these Pakistanis a generous donation in the form of withdrawing our objection to the preferential access to European Markets.

Wonder where that places them ? :lol:

Please sir, let us not riducule them. The Pakistanis need our sympathy at this hour especially when the failed state of leftover Pakistan is so near to total collapse.

...but they have hope you.

Pakistan, though handicapped, still has the Chinese by its side...much like it had Uncle Sam by its side once upon a time.

Tell you what ! We broke USSR into many pieces because of its allegiance with India in 1971 war so yes we deserve respect

That was precious. I am actually book marking it. :rofl:

USSR was punished by mighty Pakistan for siding with India in 1971.

OMG !!!

It was a dirty act by Indian national congress..average Indian didn't have a hand in it..i think i should start joking on Karachi,Balochistan etc. you need to grow up seriously..things have changed
Take a chill pill dude !!! Blind patriotism will take you no where :)

Sure you did!

Sure you did!

In fact I believe you are the next superpower and you will be the ones to cause the demise of the US.

<<<Karthic, please, they are in a mental trauma, let us try to heal the wounds of our Pakistani friends>>>

Please sir, let us not riducule them. The Pakistanis need our sympathy at this hour especially when the failed state of leftover Pakistan is so near to total collapse.

...but they have hope you.

Pakistan, though handicapped, still has the Chinese by its side...much like it had Uncle Sam by its side once upon a time.
If wasn't ever to exist still it came into existence ... It wasn't to survive yet it survived and deterred India and kept it onto her toes for 60 years ... What are you bragging about ?

Sure you did!

Sure you did!

In fact I believe you are the next superpower and you will be the ones to cause the demise of the US.

<<<Karthic, please, they are in a mental trauma, let us try to heal the wounds of our Pakistani friends>>>

Still my sympathies are with them who suffer from terrible obsession with Pakistan :) Get well soon

There is no comparison of 5000-10000 innocent Sikh people getting killed at the hands of the Indian government, as compared to about 500 mischief makers in Karachi killing each other ;)

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I didn't post a youtube link of an Indian girl getting raped, on poverty in India, Kashmir or anything else. You did.

how many of your civilians have been killed because of WOT? and the Balochistan violence and in Karachi? i can already tell u more than the Sikhs that perished in 1984 what happened 30 years ago does not happen today yet in Pakistan you guys are being killed by each other and by foreigners no matter what i still love India along with many other Sikhs which is why we make up 1/3 of the country's armed forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom