What's new

The Shameful state of the Indian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is that a loss? i consider that a win for us i mean look at the 2 today India has the worlds 2nd fastest growing economy and is considered a potential superpower while Pakistan is considered to be a failed state didn't you see the videos posted showing Pakistani people conveying how partition should have never happened? yeah Jinnah sure helped you guys out
LOL India has world's 2nd largest growing economy ? Who teaches you jokes like that ?

OUCH truth hurts i really pity them
Should have pitied when Golden Temple was under heavy fire by Indian troops and hundreds of sikhs were slaughtered

[/COLOR] Ok I presume that Northern Areas , Shaksgham Valley and Azad Kashmir still remain with you right ?

That was occupied by Pakistan by invading an independent state of Jammu and Kashmir which was not a part of INdia then.

We all know what are your results in taking India head on - loosing half your country.

Dude, I've given you the impartial sources in my previous posts, I won't give them again.

You're spitting BS about Pakistan splitting in half, when Bangladesh has a land area about 5.5 times less than Pakistan. In fact, India lost 1/8th of its land when Pakistan gained independence in 1947, as well as 40% of its 'integral territory' Kashmir to Pakistan. And I'm happy that Bangladesh got independent, considering the fact that all the insurgency movements in India's North East are coming from there, & Pakistan doesn't have a headache over it ;)

when? i'm asking you for a source not your personal recollection and you guys getting independence was better for us today you are the failed state we are the potential superpower with a beast economy our future is bright your future is worrisome to say the least

the Hindus in India fought for they're religion the ones that were converted were converted most of them immigrated to Pakistan aka Muhajirs go and find out about

only you guys were converted not us and i am happy for that

Actually, almost all of the Muslims you see in North India today are converts.

Only the South Indian Muslims in Kerala were not the converted ones.

That was occupied by Pakistan by invading an independent state of Jammu and Kashmir which was not a part of INdia then.

We all know what are your results in taking India head on - loosing half your country.
I would have considered it lost if it become a part of India Since it didn't , I am obliged to think otherwise :D

Should have pitied when Golden Temple was under heavy fire by Indian troops and hundreds of sikhs were slaughtered

As a Karachiite you should be rather pitying the hundreds of Mohajirs,Sindhis,Pathans being slaughtered everyday there rahter than the Sikhs who are the pride of India.

I would have considered it lost if it become a part of India Since it didn't , I am obliged to think otherwise :D

The thing is your country was split into two by Indian Army and Mr.Niazi signed the surrender document to Jagjit Singh Aurora, an Indian.

Go figure !

Topic flow......INdian navy-----kargil----indian navy----kargil-----conversion-----BS-----kargil-----bs----indian navy----BS----BS-------BS-------BS

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

BRAVo.......

Topic flow......INdian navy-----kargil----indian navy----kargil-----conversion-----BS-----kargil-----bs----indian navy----BS----BS-------BS-------BS

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

BRAVo.......

This is the normal thread cycle here

LOL India has world's 2nd largest growing economy ? Who teaches you jokes like that ?

Economy cools as inflation fears rise - Home - livemint.com

i'm not an idiot like you i know what i am talking about your ignorantly posting on here and your embarrassing yourself

and really you have to post about that stuff just because you don't have anything better to say? besides that was the work of Indira Gandhi militants hiding inside the temple complex was a reason too what happened to the Lal Masjid? our temple has been attacked by Mughals and Afghans each time we rebuilt it each time we got stronger now what about the hundreds that are slaughtered every year in Waziristan by American drone strikes?

Let me correct it
Indian Navy --- Obsession with Pakistan --- War of 71 --- History of Subcontinent --- Identity ? --- Present day history
Why ? because some Indian wrote the first comment in the thread promoting hatred

^ pretty interesting how these flaming threads pop up whenever someone in the west makes a statement condemning Pakistani Army and ISI for promoting terror in the region :)

And suddenly at those times, all of the Mod team goes to collective sleep ;)

So are we done here ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom