What's new

The Rise of India - ABC News Documentary

Which part of "He is an Chinese" did you not understand ?
You quoted my post and mentioned "he is a Chinese Dumbass" .. That means the one who wrote that is a Chinese, which means, I'm a Chinese..Ohh Jeeezzz, How can I be one??:taz:

We will rise and Become a Champion Nation
UFC-Champion-UFC-ultimate-fighting-smiley-emoticon-000858-large.gif
Till then have Patience

U dumbass, by looking at my name, do you still think that I'm a Chinese???It is a typical mallu name u faggot
Y are you so ButtHurt, when I respond to an American troll?? I think u like the American Cock meat sandwich and u had a taste of it already???:yahoo::yahoo:
Heights of idiotism.......aapka jawaab nahi :cheesy:
Even a child would know that guy was saying for the American false flagger

See, the biggest problem with India is that Indians can't get along with each other. This thread just proves that.

Heights of idiotism.......aapka jawaab nahi :cheesy:
Even a child would know that guy was saying for the American false flagger
Mr Desi Guy, I have explained him very clearly in my next message about what made me think the way I thought and that's it..No need of ranting anymore on that.. May be you convent Educated Guys could understand the Hidden context of an incomplete message, But I couldn't..

See, the biggest problem with India is that Indians can't get along with each other. This thread just proves that.
So dumb of you..We Indians will never get along with each other but still we are one..We live under one roof..That is what is special about us you Moron..Hence the Tag name of the worlds Largest Democracy..if you may re read the meaning of that word democracy..

Haha look at the low Indian IQ on display here.....keep on abusing each other, get the popcorn guys.:omghaha::omghaha::cheesy:

You wonder why India was repeatedly conquered by invaders throughout history. The obvious answer is that Indians were too busy fighting among themselves to put up a common defense.
Were the chinese doing the same during the Nanking massacre? Just asking, no offense meant.

Back
Top Bottom