What's new

How Bollywood is Failing The Women of India-Forbes

@GreenFalcon Old movie, but I will suggest this.Watch Pushpak.Comedy, it is..and quite unique too..
I just looked at its cover, is that Kamal Hasan?

Now that brings me to this interesting question.What is the longest movie that you have seen so far..Honest answers..

@All Others.. you try to answer the same.
Lord Of the Rings I would say

I just looked at its cover, is that Kamal Hasan?
Yes indeed..Good thing about this movie is, you will not need any subtitles!! :D
Lord Of the Rings I would say
Each part is around 3 hours.. Yes.. quite long.. Great movies as well.

Search for "Gone with the Wind". I have the uncut version in colour.The movie is more than 4 hours long!!

Now that brings me to this interesting question.What is the longest movie that you have seen so far..Honest answers..

@All Others.. you try to answer the same.
Don't remember the duration of all movies I've seen, but going according to facts old movies used to be longer and in oldies I've seen sholay and one in which manoj Kumar is actor and the actress plays twin role in which she shows one of her part as spirit. So I guess it could be one of these.

Yes indeed..

Each part is around 3 hours.. Yes.. quite long.. Great movies as well.

Search for "Gone with the Wind". I have the uncut version in colour.The movie is more than 4 hours long!!
Yeah the second one "The Two Towers" was the longest out of all them, I believe was like 4 hours long, the first time I saw in the theatre, I fell asleep but then I got the DVD set for 3 movies and watched them again, amazing story. I always liked Fantasy/War based movies like 300

Sounds like Rahkta Charitra 1 & 2 I hope I spelled it right, it was with Vivek Oberoi, real nice movies. More the Merrier

Just one mistake in spelling k in Rakhta comes before h.

Well if you'd like I can give your a list of some decent movies tomorrow as it's too late now to prepare a list, family would think what this guy is doing at this time :p:

Well if you'd like I can give your a list of some decent movies tomorrow as it's too late now to prepare a list, family would think what this guy is doing at this time :p:
:sarcastic:
Sure that would be awesome. :enjoy:

Now I understand why @GreenFalcon is so pissed off at Bollywood movies.He has been watching the wrong stuff the whole time.Watch Company, if you want to see Vivek Oberoi acting.Ajay Devgan has also played a brilliant role in that movie.

Now I understand why @GreenFalcon is so pissed off at Bollywood movies.He has been watching the wrong stuff the whole time.Watch Company, if you want to see Vivek Oberoi acting.Ajay Devgan has also played a brilliant role in that movie.
:sarcastic:
I saw Company already, I like Gang related movies, please tell me some. Maybe I missed a few over the years

For starters, it is a free country. You can't blame cinema for social failings. You can't curb artistic freedom because you think it leads to more crimes against women. The entire article is regressive. It is the guy's job NOT to rape women or molest them. This article is an apology for crimes that men commit and conveniently blame it on someone else. What hogwash.

I been saying this for a while, Indian men are like Chinese men before. When China just started the opening of the country there were a few cases that were highlighted, when a foreign journalist was raped, Deng put his foot down.

Anyone who dares to damage the reputation of the country is a dead man, so the death sentence begin to be a lot less time consuming, and crimes are given the utmost attention.

Soon, society responded and crimes went down. As time went on, education begin to take hold, and the fear of crime begin. Today's Chinese is scared of committing a crime. We are a safer country than a lot of the developed nations.

India needs to put the fear of god into their people before anything is solved. Respecting women takes time and social progress, respecting the law can happen within a few month.

How did we from such great films like K3G to where it is now. Honestly sunny leone needs to be kicked out of India or arrested for corrupting society.

Back
Top Bottom