What's new

How Bollywood is Failing The Women of India-Forbes

Majority bolly moves releasing these days neither have good story nor good actors.

Most of them have lot of violence, cheap songs and sex scenes.

Personally I believe Kaho na pyar hai was the last super hit movie of Bollywood ; People used to watch it 2-3 times in Cinemas (I did too).

I never felt the same love for another movie after that and I am sure many members will agree with me.

Even then, till 2010 situation was not bad. Bolly was releasing movies like 3 idiots, Tare Zameen par, which were good and not cheap.

Now I understand why Timur was such a maniac....he was a fan of Bollywood Films.

there is nothing wrong with Bollywood, a sex scene is a norm in Hollywood, heck even Turkish & Egyptian movies have them, everything evolves with time, & as for the glorifying of beauty, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, sex is one of the greatest gifts of nature & it should be cherished to the fullest
as long as its consensual its good & it should be promoted, a free society is the first step for a progressive & tolarant society

there is nothing wrong with Bollywood, a sex scene is a norm in Hollywood, heck even Turkish & Egyptian movies have them, everything evolves with time, & as for the glorifying of beauty, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, sex is one of the greatest gifts of nature & it should be cherished to the fullest
as long as its consensual its good & it should be promoted, a free society is the first step for a progressive & tolarant society
no whats wrong is that sex scene for attention and publicity and sex scene for romance ! in indian movie are their but sex scene for attention should be curbed !

can you watch movies like Ragni MMS with your family?

The movies you watch with family are called "family movies". Ragini MMS is not a family movie. It is the kind of movie you would watch with your girl friend or may be just friends. Not everything has to be done with family. Do you take your 5-year old to some one's funeral or to a hospital burn ward? There is so many things adults do that can not be done in front of whole family.

If you want to watch family movies Bollywood makes those a lot too. "tare zammen par" "3 Idiots" "chak de India" "swades" etc. etc.

Naked Women disturbs you bro?:o::drag:
everything naked disturbs me.............im serious

there is nothing wrong with nudity , our bodies are a gift of nature & to derive pleasure from it ,is what nature teaches us to, & therefore we should cherish it to the fullest, if its consensual its perfectly normal
dude, i was just referring to the word.............

As a foreigner, I saw hundreds of Indian movie,

I also found that in recent years, bollywood movies more and more westernized, more and more large scale, vulgar.

Blindly to learn western, will lose the original characteristics of the Indian films.

South Indian movies do good, no vulgar things so much sex.

Chinese movies because learning western, lost its own characteristics, wants India to take.

Don't take off your clothes in the movie,.. This is the dross of western culture.

everything naked disturbs me.............im serious

dude, i was just referring to the word.............
mister I am a man and in this world even gay will look women and jerk Sorry to offend you but this fact ! being religious is making you do this all ! open up man !

Back
Top Bottom