What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

O BC! Just look at this, in the morning at wankhade Mr.#AkhandChutiya was Spotted, and see the reaction of crowd at his entry.:rofl: Entire stadium trolled him at his entry:woot: and shouted Modi Modi Modi!

Now the paidmedia will say "Stadium Hindus" at wankhade
shouted Modi Modi at #AkhandChutiya's Entry........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ye kab aur kahan hua:woot::woot:

bechare pappu ka to dil hi toot gaya hoga bobby darling bhi nahi sambhaal paya hoga uske rone ko :cray:..........:omghaha::omghaha:

His clan has fcuked the nation .......time to return the favor and get fcuked :D

What did he call us ? .....beehive and bees ...........LOL......pappu us going to be stung by bees .....Wankhade was just the beginning of his end.

Modi is exposing this family very systematically by attacking this family in a highly planned and sustained manner to wipe out goodwill(False) from the mind of some uneducated masses. Swami Ramdev and subramanian swamy has already prepared the background. 6 months are still left in election. Current survey rates Congress near Hundred. Lets hope that it may reduce to 80 or even less with BJP crosses 225 and NDA crosses 300.

Modi is exposing this family very systematically by attacking this family in a highly planned and sustained manner to wipe out goodwill(False) from the mind of some uneducated masses. Swami Ramdev and subramanian swamy has already prepared the background. 6 months are still left in election. Current survey rates Congress near Hundred. Lets hope that it may reduce to 80 or even less with BJP crosses 225 and NDA crosses 300.

I do not think the credit for this should go to Modi. It is the educated masses who has realized that their future was stolen by a single clan who has managed to brainwash India and keep it in poverty for 60 years.

This massive anger you see is a reflection of the power of the truth. Paid Media does not account for much in a nation where internet and Mobile reach every Indian. Satyameva Jayathe.

I just hope the Modi wave penetrate the villages and that this penetration is deep and permanent. While we are hoping, I would dare to hope of BJP crossing 272+ ...........why not dream big ? :D

I do not think the credit for this should go to Modi. It is the educated masses who has realized that their future was stolen by a single clan who has managed to brainwash India and keep it in poverty for 60 years.

This massive anger you see is a reflection of the power of the truth. Paid Media does not account for much in a nation where internet and Mobile reach every Indian. Satyameva Jayathe.

I just hope the Modi wave penetrate the villages and that this penetration is deep and permanent. While we are hoping, I would dare to hope of BJP crossing 272+ ...........why not dream big ? :D

Had the BJP been Strong in WB, Andhra and TN, I would have hoped for 272 for BJP.

Exactly. And it is to negate the very theory that Indian founding fathers like Nehru stood on principles of secularism. Yet the opinions of many Internet Hindus as they are...seem to actually support that two nation concept rather than disparage it. 
Secularism is not India's option, but compulsion. India is so big and diverse a country that the state can not be a non-secular entity. Regarding TNT, I think Pakistanis have already understood it's absurdity. And, your post sounds that too.:tup:

Ya Ya Cobra Post very trust worthy ... Run most by founders of Tehelka.com
Aka Congress Private Media...

WB, Kashmir, kerala and Assam is a lost cause Hindutva. Maharashtra, Andhra, Telengana, TN and Orissa is the key.
Your Totally Wrong ... BJP is getting very Strong in kerala and Assam atleast the RSS...

Now our Brothers have started Beating the &hit out of PFI and NDF thugs in Kerala in past few months ... and Support for RSS came from very unexpected quarters like the Marxist's ....

Although it may take take time to convert into Votes and Seats...

I see a very High chances of the Communist Playing the Hindutva card in few years for Support in kerala ...

Even Andra is having a Hindutva Movement especially in Hydrabad area's ...

I have always Said ... If the First Wave of Hindu Nationalism movement was in Hindi Heartland of North India, the Second wave would be in South ...

After all, we South Indians are the ones who revived Hinduism back in the Subcontinent... by the works of Adi Shankaracharya from Kerala, Madhvacharya from Karnataka and Ramanujacharya from Tamil nadu

He was the ideological guru of Swami Vivekananda.

LOL. He is the ideological guru of ALL modern day Hindus. He was the one who revived Hinduism in India and reconverted Buddhists back into Hinduism.

He along with Kumarila Bhatta from Assam. Ironically both Kerala and Assam are today states where Hinduism is dying :disagree:

Kumarila Bhatta disciple Maṇḍana Miśra later became the disciple of Adi Shankara and became the first Shankarachrya of Sringeri. 
Secularism is not India's option, but compulsion. India is so big and diverse a country that the state can not be a non-secular entity. Regarding TNT, I think Pakistanis have already understood it's absurdity. And, your post sounds that too.:tup:

You are wrong. Secularism is India's character, its very essence and nature.

Its not a compulsion.

Ya Ya Cobra Post very trust worthy ... Run most by founders of Tehelka.com
Aka Congress Private Media...

Your Totally Wrong ... BJP is getting very Strong in kerala and Assam atleast the RSS...

Now our Brothers have started Beating the &hit out of PFI and NDF thugs in Kerala in past few months ... and Support for RSS came from very unexpected quarters like the Marxist's ....

Although it may take take time to convert into Votes and Seats...

I see a very High chances of the Communist Playing the Hindutva card in few years for Support in kerala ...

Even Andra is having a Hindutva Movement especially in Hydrabad area's ...

I have always Said ... If the First Wave of Hindu Nationalism movement was in Hindi Heartland of North India, the Second wave would be in South ...

After all, we South Indians are the ones who revived Hinduism back in the Subcontinent... by the works of Adi Shankaracharya from Kerala, Madhvacharya from Karnataka and Ramanujacharya from Tamil nadu

BothCobra Post and tehelka are great news outlets. In any case BJP has accepted that the tapes are true, so you credibility of the expose is not in question anymore.

BothCobra Post and tehelka are great news outlets. In any case BJP has accepted that the tapes are true, so you credibility of the expose is not in question anymore.

BJP has neither accepted nor rejected the tapes.

It has only said the girls father had made a request for police protection and Gujarat govt. provided it.

Cobra post themselves has said the tape may be fake :disagree:

BJP has neither accepted nor rejected the tapes.

It has only said the girls father had made a request for police protection and Gujarat govt. provided it.

Cobra post themselves has said the tape may be fake :disagree:

I told you shoo off noob.

Then stop serving daaru,deshi and videshi in your country first like saudi arabia. 

RSS has no stooges like secular fuddus. 

yeah but TN has lost a lot by choosing such dravidian parties.

Compared to BJP/Congress the dravidian parties are angels

Back
Top Bottom