What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

Oo Hindu !!! Tum Ram kaho... Bharat Maa ka Karzz haii Tum Par !!! Tum Nidar hokar Sangharsh karo !!! Ye Bharat Bhoomi tumhari Janani haii, Tumhari Janma Bhoomi haii ...

Aur Tere Rago main bahene wala Khoon, vo Shivaji Maharaj ka haii, Vo Maharana pratap ka haii!!! Oo Hindu Tum Dharam na chodoo, Tum Satya hi bolo!!! Annt main Vijay tumari hi haii!!!

Hindu Tan-Man Hindu Jeevan, rag rag Hindu Tera parichay....

Long Live Hindu Brotherhood!!! Jai Hindu Rashtra!!!

OMG Pappu must have been really pissed

LOL......True!

In my opinion, He should have made a U turn with Jupiter escape velocity and returned to Delhi.

And i think congres-sissies should stop this clown from attending any public gathering or else he will be shown the verdict way before Election commissions announcement. :lol:

You are wrong when you say respect cannot be engineered and forced.

Its called implementing the Rule of Law.

Respect is engineered by making compromise that does not affect peoples fundamental rights and which does not offend others and which does not goes against the basic premise of the laws of natural justice. The same way it is engineered in a household with different members, the same way it is engineered between husband and wives.

Mutual respect is NOT about treating each other as equal but Respecting his beliefs and traditions. Be it his religious beliefs or his political beliefs or his sexual beliefs etc..

Many whites found blacks in their place of work or education institution etc. offensive. Enforcing Mutual Respect has found a society that now has managed to eliminate such a deep and easily identifiable social divide. Hindu Muslim divide is much easier to resolve if Mutual Respect can be implemented and enforced.

Oh I agree with you, for the most part..but you still end up eating the shovel at the end of the day.

Oo Hindu !!! Tum Ram kaho... Bharat Maa ka Karzz haii Tum Par !!! Tum Nidar hokar Sangharsh karo !!! Ye Bharat Bhoomi tumhari Janani haii, Tumhari Janma Bhoomi haii ...

Aur Tere Rago main bahene wala Khoon, vo Shivaji Maharaj ka haii, Vo Maharana pratap ka haii!!! Oo Hindu Tum Dharam na chodoo, Tum Satya hi bolo!!! Annt main Vijay tumari hi haii!!!

Hindu Tan-Man Hindu Jeevan, rag rag Hindu Tera parichay....

Long Live Hindu Brotherhood!!! Jai Hindu Rashtra!!!

It was internet hindu... now cyber hindu...
LOL......True!

In my opinion, He should have made a U turn with Jupiter escape velocity and returned to Delhi.

And i think congres-sissies should stop this clown from attending any public gathering or else he will be shown the verdict way before Election commissions announcement. :lol:

Lol... you might see a advisory by congressis soon. Big screens should be banned from all stadiums. 'cause moment Pappu's face is shown... people will start shouting 'Modi'.. :lol:

It was internet hindu... now cyber hindu...

Lol... you might see a advisory by congressis soon. Big screens should be banned from all stadiums. 'cause moment Pappu's face is shown... people will start shouting 'Modi'.. :lol:

Haven't you posted this video already? why waste bandwidth? :lol:

The tape is just so lovely- they used the entire police force on this poor girl, got her men jailed, all on Modi's direct orders. Glorious leader doing glorious things to get his woman.

The tape is just so lovely- they used the entire police force on this poor girl, got her men jailed, all on Modi's direct orders. Glorious leader doing glorious things to get his woman.

Oh.. that's what it is? Good.. You saved 54 minutes of my time. I was going to watch that actually...

Cyber Hindus are collective emotion of militant Hindus using holy texts and radical preachers to justify terrorism. they don't feel anything wrong about Naradham just like many Islamists believes Osama is a saint.
what is the difference between Hindu Ugravaadis and the one they criticize (J1hadis)?

Lashkars gets trained by Hafiz sayed's establishment. they recites Koran and martial practice and weapon amassing for killing Hindu India. GoP thinks LeT or Jud is a charity organization.

RSS trains innocent Hindus brainwashes them and injects minority hatred. they want revenge against Muslims. RSS,VHP,BD slaves also read Geeta and Hindu radical preachers Golwalkar and others to get a biased version of history. they also do martial trianing and weapon amassing.
Ruling parties including Congress cannot dare to ban militant terrorist Hindu groups like RSS,VHP as they are doing "Charity".

What a Coincidence!

Last edited:
You may do well to watch it. At least you will know the true nature of the man you are supporting.

Don't worry... you carry on with your day job of Pappu worshiping. You look out of place with your Samaritanism! :lol: 
:lol: .... he is desperate to show Modi is having an affair with some girl. LOL.

Why? Is he jealous 'cause he wanted to have an affair with Modi ? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom