What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah sagarika was right.

anyway assault rifile for your information is an India and not found of Pakistan much.

poor he, he has to show you his tilak to prove he is an Indian national

:lol: .......I never called him a pakistani ...........LOL. Are you delusional ? :lol:

this guy seems familiar ......

You better stop here ..... :coffee:

@Assault Rifle this guy is the troll we are talking about some days ago.

Why not answer such a simple question ? :coffee:

Why not Mutual Respect instead of Tolerance ? How is 'Tolerating' somebody better than 'Respecting' somebody ?

Reservations for muslims was put on hold by courts, remaining things are politics. Politics will can be countered by politics.

So do you support reservation on religious lines? Kongress can bring an ordinance to bypass the courts can't they? pardoning terrorists is politics? It is not politics it's called Muslim appeasement and that too of a very dangerous kind

I was born to Hindu parents but the last time I prayed was when I was 11.
As for a christian I can't waste my Sundays.

BTW you remind me of the whore Priti Gandhi of BJP's IT cell.
Are you sure you are not a result of a 'broken' condom between priti gandhi & amit shah?

Don't even bothers. FOr these morons anyone who supports congress/does not vote modi is a muslim. They say this $hit every single year and they always lose in elections.

Why not answer such a simple question ? :coffee:

Why not Mutual Respect instead of Tolerance ? How is 'Tolerating' somebody better than 'Respecting' somebody ?

Tolerance is a rung below respect in the proverbial ladder..it is the term that we have adopted..one need not agree/respect the other person's view/religion/mannerisms...only tolerate it as long as it is not in violation of his own fundamental rights...respect would be a difficult notion to inculcate..

So do you support reservation on religious lines? Kongress can bring an ordinance to bypass the courts can't they? pardoning terrorists is politics? It is not politics it's called Muslim appeasement and that too of a very dangerous kind

I follow constitution simple as that.

Don't even bothers. FOr these morons anyone who supports congress/does not vote modi is a muslim. They say this $hit every single year and they always lose in elections.

Ok let forget BJP (dnt vote for them) but any one who will vote for congress in present condition can easily termed as either brain less or anti national.

Back
Top Bottom