What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

I don't mind a different alternative too. But I have an ideological issue with Communism- it doesn't wok and our especial leaders who seem to belong to the dinosaur world. Given outside of that, I don't want any 'social engineering'. I think both Congress and BJP are equally corrupt. I choose the lesser evil.

Think about it... In tamil nadu we are caught between DMK and ADMK both corrupt and lots of negatives , but how did Tamil Nadu end up being one of the better performing states? All we did was change the govt every 5 years!! that puts fear into the two parties to act with caution and give the public something back.. if you follow tamil nadu politics you will find that each govt will bring out the corruption of previous govt's and they also do something good to stay in ppl's memory..
Now both ADMK and DMk have their plusses and minuses ... I see DMK as lesser evil and many others see ADMK as lesser evil.. but the point is Tamil Nadu didn't become another Bihar because we changed govt every 5 years since the death of MGR.

Now I see the same story repeated in national level , both BJP and Congress have plusses and minuses, but the problem is we already gave UPA one term too many..
That is why it is important to vote them out this time...
You have reasons to dislike BJP/Modi but I am convinced it cant be worse than the present UPA rule

How to identify street dogs in the chaddi brigade of pdf.................by their brainless comments.

Nair saab, adwityagrata, audi 

How to identify the scumbags in India:
1)Supports RSS chaddi organization.

LOL. At least you are not denying you are a muslim. Both berges and guynextdoor are both pretending to be hindus. :lol: ..... maybe you need to teach them some muslim pride.

Don't worry ...... we have soft corners for puppies of India. ........... the ones that come under the wheels of a car.

Think about it... In tamil nadu we are caught between DMK and ADMK both corrupt and lots of negatives , but how did Tamil Nadu end up being one of the better performing states? All we did was change the govt every 5 years!! that puts fear into the two parties to act with caution and give the public something back.. if you follow tamil nadu politics you will find that each govt will bring out the corruption of previous govt's and they also do something good to stay in ppl's memory..
Now both ADMK and DMk have their plusses and minuses ... I see DMK as lesser evil and many others see ADMK as lesser evil.. but the point is Tamil Nadu didn't become another Bihar because we changed govt every 5 years since the death of MGR.

Now I see the same story repeated in national level , both BJP and Congress have plusses and minuses, but the problem is we already gave UPA one term too many..
That is why it is important to vote them out this time...
You have reasons to dislike BJP/Modi but I am convinced it cant be worse than the present UPA rule

Dude, DO NOT, make the mistake of drawing parallels between AIDMK, DMK and BJP. Despite them being in the dumps, they were both products of rationalist movements. If even one of them had been like BJP we'd have been screwed. I have had the previlage of living in TN for a long time, and then BJP govts under modi in gujarat and longer in Karnataka. The text books in karnataka showed pakistan as a small island in arabian sea...defended heavily by a minister in the name of hindutva....who watched **** in the assembly a few weeks later. This isn't the AIDMK/ DMK flip that we've smartly played in TN. This is a very different kind of animal.

How to identify street dogs in the chaddi brigade of pdf.................by their brainless comments.

Nair saab, adwityagrata, audi 

How to identify the scumbags in India:
1)Supports RSS chaddi organization.
RSS is a great organization it just needs Muslim Leadership.

.......e, and then BJP govts under modi in gujarat and longer in Karnataka. The text books in karnataka showed pakistan as a small island in arabian sea...defended heavily by a minister in the name of hindutva....who watched **** in the assembly a few weeks later. This isn't the AIDMK/ DMK flip that we've smartly played in TN. This is a very different kind of animal.

:lol: ...........really ? .........this is how desperate you are ? LOL

Yeah well generally the cyber-supporters of Modi etc. aren't a very smart lot. That's why one Guynextdoor single-handedly can gang-bang all of them together. BJP emphasizes on quantity- Congress has quality by it's side boys. That's why Guynextdoor is the biggest celeberity of them all :smokin: 

Oh YOU will give us pride in our identity....oh leading light!
Yes we, the Nation, will. :agree:

Oh really.... ?? That's the problem with you guys... You always look for a chance to start using words like 'dumb', 'bigoted' etc.. If you have forgotten how to read, I suggest you should give your 'next generation' brain some rest ...

Hinduism is a way of life: SC - Times Of India

The Article and you have both got it wrong.

SC defined 'Hindutva' in the context of 'Hinduism'. It did not define 'Hinduism'. SC is not competent to define any religion, nor does it have the power to do so.

The original case was against BJP promoting Hindutva in Maharashtra and the SC ruled in that favoring 'Hindutva' and calling it a way of life.

LOL. At least you are not denying you are a muslim. Both berges and guynextdoor are both pretending to be hindus. :lol: ..... maybe you need to teach them some muslim pride.

Don't worry ...... we have soft corners for puppies of India. ........... the ones that come under the wheels of a car.

I am an atheist & for me both Ram & Allah & Jesus are fairy tales.

As for the second part of your comments of course Dogs & b!itches will feel bad when puppies come under a wheel.

I beleive we should wait till December 8 and the picture will be clear then, if BJP wins the 4 states it will be more than clear what the nation wants

I am an atheist & for me both Ram & Allah & Jesus are fairy tales.

As for the second part of your comments of course Dogs & b!itches will feel bad when puppies come under a wheel.

:lol: what religion were your parents dear boy.........why not share your heritage too ? Or do you want to deny that ?

Clearly 'muslim' pride is the need of the hour. Its a shame you have to deny your identity to feel accepted and gain credibility in pdf forum.

I am sure dogs and bitches cried when puppies were killed under the car.

Please dnt insult each other... Its just a political choice BJP or Congress.

Comment against party/ideology not on members.
bwahahah when you can abuse Gandhi even for the same politics why offending over members

Would love to know your thoughts about reservations for Muslims, legal help for arrested
terrorists, removal of cases of terror accused, uniform civil code, politisation of Batla house encounter, defence of IM etc etc

Reservations for muslims was put on hold by courts, remaining things are politics. Politics will can be countered by politics.

:lol: what religion were your parents dear boy.........why not share your heritage too ? Or do you want to deny that ?

Clearly 'muslim' pride is the need of the hour. Its a shame you have to deny your identity to feel accepted and gain credibility in pdf forum.

I am sure dogs and bitches cried when puppies were killed under the car.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahah sagarika was right.

anyway assault rifile for your information is an India and not found of Pakistan much.

poor he, he has to show you his tilak to prove he is an Indian national

Back
Top Bottom