What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

India is not suppressing Hinduism, nor any secularist is suppressing it. Secularism is not alien to this land. Even before 1947 people of different faiths lived together harmoniously, This feeling is there in Indians since long time :).

living together is one thing depriving majority of their right status is quiet another

The crux of the article is that accurate observation that while the Cyber Hindu has a big mpouth, he is less than 10% of the population. :sarcastic:

i was reading a write up on the same and it says almost 90% of them identified they are Hindu nationalists 
How to identify Modi bots:

1)Scores very badly when it comes to IQ.
2)Very ill mannered & resorts to personal attacks.
3)Hypocrite.
4)Lack of common sense & doesn't understand.
5)Acts like a d!ckhead even after he has been totally whacked in an online discussion.

I then they should be called NaMo Zombies.:D

:D why wasted so many lines.

in other words that too few ones its "Internet Hindu"

BTW dont underestimate them :) they have given a guideline how to be a good Internet Hindu which also inculde how not to be abusive

Ohh my God Ohhh my God ... more embarrassment for Rahul gandi...

While Sachin Tendulkar was playing his possibly last innings of Test career, Camera focused on Rahul Gandi for a second.....

At this moment, all the crowds which had gathered to watch Sachin, started chanting Modi Modi…

:flame: :omghaha: :sarcastic:

I see fenku news coming up. Won't be surprised if this one is also like how Modi saved 15,000 with his BARE HANDS :D

Where does non modi/bjp fanboys but congress haters like me come under?
I would rather vote for CPI / independent canditates than vote for congressie

OMG....Internet Hindus have filled up Wankhade Stadium in Mumbai too.

This is the crowd response when Rahul baba walked into the stadium where Tendulkar was playing his last test match. :lol:

Looks like pappu AV is not successful in clearing this Virus and this virus seems to be spreading . LOL.

Guynextdoor has to eat crow again :D ........must be getting used it by now.

i was reading a write up on the same and it says almost 90% of them identified they are Hindu nationalists 

:D why wasted so many lines.

in other words that too few ones its "Internet Hindu"

BTW dont underestimate them :) they have given a guideline how to be a good Internet Hindu which also inculde how not to be abusive

Oh please. These guys know nothing of their religion. It's not that they're here after reading the Vedas to promote their religion in the true sense. They're just a bunch BJP stooges promoting their party. Don't call them 'internet hindus', just call them 'ignorant, silly, ridicoulous BJP supporters on the internet' 
Unless u have a relative in congress party not a single literate person will support Congress...

I don't have a relative in the congress, turns out I'm literate 'coz I can type this post. I support congress.

I like signature of one Indian members its something like that

"I am a hindu and nationalist so basically I am a Hindu Nationalist and I feel proud for that."

That statement was actually made by Modi himself, in his interview to the Reuters.

How to identify Modi bots:

1)Scores very badly when it comes to IQ.
2)Very ill mannered & resorts to personal attacks.
3)Hypocrite.
4)Lack of common sense & doesn't understand.
5)Acts like a d!ckhead even after he has been totally whacked in an online discussion.
6)They lie like a rug.

They are aptly called NaMo Zombies.:D

How to identify the enemies and traitors of India:
1) Supports Congress

:)

I tell you the difference.

The difference is we stand for our ideology whereas despite your Hindu nationalism you still need to hide behind some confused phrases like "secular India".

So nothing wrong with linking Hindu nationalist ideology with Indian nationalism as long as you stand up for it and thats what you are. 
So are you guys proud of being Internet Hindus??

These fanatics can shout at internet the way they like but they can not temper with secular fabric of India(even if in power) , i am also Hindu and a nationalist but not a stooge of RSS

Back
Top Bottom