What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

Feel free to try. ...........congress seems to think 'pappu' AV is enough. :D
Ohh my God Ohhh my God ... more embarrassment for Rahul gandi...

While Sachin Tendulkar was playing his possibly last innings of Test career, Camera focused on Rahul Gandi for a second.....

At this moment, all the crowds which had gathered to watch Sachin, started chanting Modi Modi…

:flame: :omghaha: :sarcastic:

Yeah well generally the cyber-supporters of Modi etc. aren't a very smart lot. That's why one Guynextdoor single-handedly can gang-bang all of them together. BJP emphasizes on quantity- Congress has quality by it's side boys. That's why Guynextdoor is the biggest celeberity of them all :smokin: 

Oh YOU will give us pride in our identity....oh leading light!

Umm I'm a supporter of neither BJP nor Congress but don't you believe that elections needs quantity and not quality ? Are you now conceding that the BJP now has the quantity to kick out the Congress? :D

I am a proud Hindu nationalist and I will answer your question.

If Islam can be linked to nationalism in Pakistan (or the majority of the 50-odd muslim states), then why can Hindu nationalism not be a pre-requisite for Indian nationalism.

Yes being a Hindu nationalist is a pre-requisite to being an Indian nationalist, as the purpose of the Indian state (being the only Hindu majority state in the world) should be to provide for and secure the future and aspirations of close to its 1 billion Hindu citizens.

I tell you the difference.

The difference is we stand for our ideology whereas despite your Hindu nationalism you still need to hide behind some confused phrases like "secular India".

So nothing wrong with linking Hindu nationalist ideology with Indian nationalism as long as you stand up for it and thats what you are. 
So are you guys proud of being Internet Hindus??

Last edited:

The difference is we stand for our ideology whereas despite your Hindu nationalism you still need to hide behind some confused phrases like "secular India".

So nothing wrong with linking Hindu nationalist ideology with Indian nationalism as long as you stand up for it and thats what you are. 

Im not confused about secularism. I am a Hindu, and India should be a country that gives first preference to native Indian religions.

But yes you are right, the nation is confused about secularism. They are not confused, its mostly these Muslims that didnt go to Pakistan which was made for them in 1947 that are saying bs about how India should be a secular country, while the true wishes of real Indians like Hindus and other Indian religions are getting ignored.

You are linking the terms like "Hindu nationalism" with "Internet Hindus", this is contradictory. Hindu Nationalism has nothing to do with Internet Hindus.
Secularism is not a guy with religion but a guy who follows religion at the same time be tolerant towards other faiths. A country survives based on tolerance not based on conservative ideologies, conservative ideologies do not stand a chance and history is evident. If once the conservative ideology starts in a country, it will divide every religion, sect in the society which will lead to instability.
The better way is accepting and tolerant towards others faith and follow one's faith.

Im not confused about secularism. I am a Hindu, and India should be a country that gives first preference to native Indian religions.

But yes you are right, the nation is confused about secularism. They are not confused, its mostly these Muslims that didnt go to Pakistan which was made for them in 1947 that are saying bs about how India should be a secular country, while the true wishes of real Indians like Hindus and other Indian religions are getting ignored.

:)))) i will blame you as weak who has become a minow in hands of these evil minority Muslims of India and adopted "secular" phrase ;)

i believe Hindu nationalism is powerful enough to over throw the alien phrase but then you lack the will. 
You are linking the terms like "Hindu nationalism" with "Internet Hindus", this is contradictory. Hindu Nationalism has nothing to do with Internet Hindus.
Secularism is not a guy with religion but a guy who follows religion at the same time be tolerant towards other faiths. A country survives based on tolerance not based on conservative ideologies, conservative ideologies do not stand a chance and history is evident. If once the conservative ideology starts in a country, it will divide every religion, sect in the society which will lead to instability.
The better way is accepting and tolerant towards others faith and follow one's faith.

So what is Hindu Nationalism and What is Internet Hindus?

definition ?? :)

When you are Hindu nationalists in nature then imposing something in name of "secular" phrase on majority of Indians results for sure in creation of Internet Hindus

:)))) i will blame you as weak who has become a minow in hands of these evil minority Muslims of India and adopted "secular" phrase ;)

i believe Hindu nationalism is powerful enough to over throw the alien phrase but then you lack the will.

Yes right now we Hindus are weak, but we are gaining strength and support. And yes one day true Indian Hindu nationalism will triumph over the pseudo-secular drama that is happeneing right now in India. Since we are talking about me, I would have you know that I dont personally have a problem with India remaining a secular country (versus a Hindu one), but BJP should be in power and the welfare of Hindus (and other Indian religions) should be the primary responsibility of the Indian Govt, as we are the only Dharmic/Hindu country in the world.

Yes right now we Hindus are weak, but we are gaining strength and support. And yes one day true Indian Hindu nationalism will triumph over the pseudo-secular drama that is happeneing right now in India. Since we are talking about me, I would have you know that I dont personally have a problem with India remaining a secular country (versus a Hindu one), but BJP should be in power and the welfare of Hindus (and other Indian religions) should be the primary responsibility of the Indian Govt, as we are the only Dharmic/Hindu country in the world.

By you i meant Hindu Nationalists aka BJP walas aka saffronis .

I BELIEVE IN RIGHT TO BE DECLARED A HINDU NATION FOR MAJORITY HINDU INDIANS

Ohh my God Ohhh my God ... more embarrassment for Rahul gandi...

While Sachin Tendulkar was playing his possibly last innings of Test career, Camera focused on Rahul Gandi for a second.....

At this moment, all the crowds which had gathered to watch Sachin, started chanting Modi Modi…

:flame: :omghaha: :sarcastic:

NO WAY!!! Bro is there a news article or video of this? This is hilarious.

So what is Hindu Nationalism and What is Internet Hindus?

definition ?? :)

When you are Hindu nationalists in nature then imposing something in name of "secular" phrase on majority of Indians results for sure in creation of Internet Hindus

Internet Hindus is not an authentic term, there is no such thing as internet Hindus this phrase was made by Sagarika Ghose to label some guys who support Hinduism in internet forums, again these guys may come from another country.

There is only one Nationalism called "Indian Nationalism" and any one who says he is nationalist is called "Indian Nationalist" lets be clear with this.

The idea of India is simple, India as a state allows every faith, But when it comes to nationalism it recognizes person not his religion.

Last edited:
Internet Hindus is not an authentic term, there is no such thing as internet Hindus this phrase was made by Sagarika Bose to label some guys who support Hinduism in internet forums, again these guys may come from another country.

There is only one Nationalism called "Indian Nationalism" and any one who says he is nationalist is called "Indian Nationalist" lets be clear with this.

The idea of India is simple, India as a state allows every faith, But when it comes to nationalism it recognizes person not his religion.

if that was the case you may not have seen the "Hindu Nationalists" term either :)

Sagrika was blocked just because she angered these very Hindu nationalists and hence come the term Internet Hindus.

I would say internet hindus must give her credit for coining this term.

At personal level i believe Internet Hindus come to life as a result of discrimination towards identity of majority Indians who have been stuffed with "secular" phrase simple as that.

India is a Hindu state one way of the other it exhibists this idenity even at state level/justice system etc etc so why not give it proper recognition instead of creating "Hindu-Secular" clash

if that was the case you may not have seen the "Hindu Nationalists" term either :)

Sagrika was blocked just because she angered these very Hindu nationalists and hence come the term Internet Hindus.

I would say internet hindus must give her credit for coining this term.

At personal level i believe Internet Hindus come to life as a result of discrimination towards identity of majority Indians who have been stuffed with "secular" phrase simple as that.

India is a Hindu state one way of the other it exhibists this idenity even at state level/justice system etc etc so why not give it proper recognition instead of creating "Hindu-Secular" clash

As if India is suppressing Hindu religious faith ..... :)

Every day lots and lots of new temples are being built and people are increasingly becoming addicted to poojas.
People have to stand in line for Darshan of GOD in some auspicious days.

Hinduism is on the rise, This insecurity is meaning less. India is a complex nation with multi ethnicity, multi Language and multi religions, Better way to make it united is secularism. Any ideology based on religion is a conservative one and may lead to instability, particularly for a country like India.

Last edited:
As if India is suppressing Hindu religious faith ..... :)

Every day lots and lots of new temples are being built and people are increasing becoming addicted to poojas.
You have to stand in line for Darshan of GOD in some auspicious days.

Hinduism is on the rise, This insecurity is meaning less. India is a complex nation with multi ethnicity, multi Language and multi religions, Better way to make it united is secularism. Any ideology based on religion is a conservative one and may lead to instability, particularly for a country like India.

:))))))))))))) india is hindu it cant supress it.

The only fear and rightly is the insecurity of losing to alien phrase imposition

:))))))))))))) india is hindu it cant supress it.

The only fear and rightly is the insecurity of losing to alien phrase imposition

India is not suppressing Hinduism, nor any secularist is suppressing it. Secularism is not alien to this land. Even before 1947 people of different faiths lived together harmoniously, This feeling is there in Indians since long time :).

Umm I'm a supporter of neither BJP nor Congress but don't you believe that elections needs quantity and not quality ? Are you now conceding that the BJP now has the quantity to kick out the Congress? :D

The crux of the article is that accurate observation that while the Cyber Hindu has a big mpouth, he is less than 10% of the population. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom