What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

actually it shows the frustaion and restlessness in congressies who have befooled the nation for more than 60 years terming there hypocratick "minority appeasement" & "vote bank politicks" as "Secularism" of which the new eductaed indian was been on the recieveng end for quite some time and is now coming owt to show the world congressies true face and on which they seem to have no control despite there best efforts ...good going so far keep it up my so called "Saffron/cyber BJP/Namo lover Hindus"

Do you abide by the extreme figure? Do you have to state Hindu Nationalist or is just nationalist not enough? Does a Muslim Nationalist have to say Muslim or a Christian one Christian? Why is nationalism linked to specific cultural traditions of Hinduism?

This is there way of polarizing the internet surfers too,

There are many Cyber Hindus on PDF too couple of Cyber Muslims and one Cyber Christians from India too on PDF :woot:

internethindus2_110213123211.jpg

I belong to 3rs group ... :P #Sangholdboys

minor Mistakes ... All Hindu nationalist Support Modiji as PM... we respect each and every single Leader and members of BJP, RSS and Sangha Parivar at large ...

We are Family ... We can Live a Die for each other...

In some ways, this loose online collective serves as a kind of support group. A month ago, one of their own, 35-year-old Rudra Sekhar, identified by his twitter handle @RudraHindu, was in hospital suffering from a kidney disorder. The group pooled in their resources and, through SOSes sent on Twitter, managed to raise about Rs.2 lakh for Sekhar's treatment. He passed away on October 7 with a last wish to be cremated in a BJP flag. :cry: :cry::cry: "We had never met him but he was our friend," says Bagga. Not only was his last wish fulfilled, Sekhar's father got a condolence call from Modi himself.
I have read this guys tweets ... very Patriotic and a Dedicated Hindu Nationalist... Didnt know that Modiji called his parents ..

These people are not even primary member of BJP or any Sangha organizations... still they have so much dedication towards our Beloved organization ... thats the Power of Sangha...

Salute from @HinduKerala ...

Our Blood bleeds Saffron ...We are Family ... We can Live a Die for each other...

Do you abide by the extreme figure? Do you have to state Hindu Nationalist or is just nationalist not enough? Does a Muslim Nationalist have to say Muslim or a Christian one Christian? Why is nationalism linked to specific cultural traditions of Hinduism?

What do you mean by extreme figure ?

A Hindu will state he is a Hindu Nationalist. After all India is the ONLY Hindu nation in the world capable of protecting Hindus. What is the problem ?

How does it matter what Muslim Nationalist or Christian Nationalist say ? Hindu nationalism is independent of what others say.

I Repeat, India is the ONLY Hindu nation in the world capable of protecting Hindus, their traditions and their culture in India or anywhere in the World. Of Course Nationalism is linked to Dharmic cultural traditions. Why is this not obvious ?

A shameless and desperate attempt is being made to shame the Indians to avoid the right.
Being proud of one's identity is a good thing. One needs to learn it from the Chinese.
I am proud to be who I am. But that does not decide my political affiliations. If they are in sync it is a coincidence - brought about by several factors.

So yeah - call us Internet Hindu or Saffron extremists - try shaming and defaming - it won't work anymore. Period.

Jana ji do I fit the bill of a cyber Hindu? Your opinion is important to me.

Well only you can tell that :) i cant give my verdict.

There may be many who would want to vote for Modi but its not neccessary that they will be Internet Hindutvas as well.

The Hindutvas hate everything that doesnt sound hinduish.

Well only you can tell that :) i cant give my verdict.

There may be many who would want to vote for Modi but its not neccessary that they will be Internet Hindutvas as well.

The Hindutvas hate everything that doesnt sound hinduish.

Jana ji that was very political answer. Not hard hitting and direct like your normal style please.

Back
Top Bottom