What's new

The rise of the Cyber Hindu

Oh please. These guys know nothing of their religion. It's not that they're here after reading the Vedas to promote their religion in the true sense. They're just a bunch BJP stooges promoting their party. Don't call them 'internet hindus', just call them 'ignorant, silly, ridicoulous BJP supporters on the internet' 

I don't have a relative in the congress, turns out I'm literate 'coz I can type this post. I support congress.
Are you comfortable with non-gandhi congress leaders' non stop praise of RaGa?
are you okay with better qualified, experienced congress leaders pushed back and RaGa projected as Leader in waiting with zero credibility with only Gandhi name backing him?

Are you comfortable with non-gandhi congress leaders' non stop praise of RaGa?
are you okay with better qualified, experienced congress leaders pushed back and RaGa projected as Leader in waiting with zero credibility with only Gandhi name backing him?

Yeah, explain to me do you believe Modi is gonna remove corruption and bring accountability to public life? 
Yeah those 3 are definitely traitors.

Random @$$holes keep drifting in and out of these threads.

These fanatics can shout at internet the way they like but they can not temper with secular fabric of India(even if in power) , i am also Hindu and a nationalist but not a stooge of RSS

bregs pragmatic hindus can be separated from saffronis thats why there are two terms "internet Hindus" and Hindus. or Indian nationalists and Hindu nationalists

OMG....Internet Hindus have filled up Wankhade Stadium in Mumbai too.

This is the crowd response when Rahul baba walked into the stadium where Tendulkar was playing his last test match. :lol:

Looks like pappu AV is not successful in clearing this Virus and this virus seems to be spreading . LOL.

Guynextdoor has to eat crow again :D ........must be getting used it by now.

Lalit Modi Lalit Modi bol raha tha :D

Yeah, explain to me do you believe Modi is gonna remove corruption and bring accountability to public life? 

Random @$$holes keep drifting in and out of these threads.

As i said before i will vote for CPI / Independent contestants before Congress...im sure CPI will do better than congress... Im not at all happy with congress's performance and they do not deserve another term... And whenever I seeRaGa, where he is and how he got there, inspite of zero experience, who was not even a non portfolio minister or an MLA, I see no reason he will give juistice to common man's needs and aspirations ..

Would love to know your thoughts about reservations for Muslims, legal help for arrested
terrorists, removal of cases of terror accused, uniform civil code, politisation of Batla house encounter, defence of IM etc etc

Reservation of muslims, batla house encounter and uniform civil code will remove 2G corruption in India.

OMG....Internet Hindus have filled up Wankhade Stadium in Mumbai too.

This is the crowd response when Rahul baba walked into the stadium where Tendulkar was playing his last test match. :lol:

Looks like pappu AV is not successful in clearing this Virus and this virus seems to be spreading . LOL.

Guynextdoor has to eat crow again :D ........must be getting used it by now.

Congress party should avoid using this idiot from public place, person dnt even have sence to talk is prime ministerial candidate for congress :lol:

As i said before i will vote for CPI / Independent contestants before Congress...im sure CPI will do better than congress... Im not at all happy with congress's performance and they do not deserve another term... And whenever I seeRaGa where he is, inspite of zero experience, who was not even a non portfolio minister or an MLA, I see no reason he will give juistice to common man's needs and aspirations ..

I don't mind a different alternative too. But I have an ideological issue with Communism- it doesn't wok and our especial leaders who seem to belong to the dinosaur world. Given outside of that, I don't want any 'social engineering'. I think both Congress and BJP are equally corrupt. I choose the lesser evil.

SC commented on Hindutva NOT Hinduism.

Learn the difference or continue to sound dumb and bigoted ..........its your choice. :lol:

Oh really.... ?? That's the problem with you guys... You always look for a chance to start using words like 'dumb', 'bigoted' etc.. If you have forgotten how to read, I suggest you should give your 'next generation' brain some rest ...

Hinduism is a way of life: SC - Times Of India

Congress party should avoid using this idiot from public place, person dnt even have sence to talk is prime ministerial candidate for congress :lol:

Actually Rahul baba is the best thing that happened to the BJP in a long time. :lol: (that along with NaMo)

When you put up that chump against a man like NaMo the difference is so obvious that even the blind is forced to see and acknowledge.

Back
Top Bottom