What's new

The People's Republic of Scandal - TIME cover

The point is that the only "Chinese" we hear from on this and other non-censored forums are PRC-paid internet warriors or wannabees. You never see an introspective and balanced response from a PRC poster. The PRC posters who are going to school in the West are, by definition, the privileged of the privileged. They are ALL "princelings" of some degree. They do not speak for the true Chinese man in the street, but for the Chinese ruling elite. The PRC posters we see are the 0.01%!

and you are paid by the despotic american regime to spew your anti-chinese propaganda.

Flame thread? Really? There's so much muck out there that you can't even sweep it under your carpet! Your refutation and lame excuses will not hide the truth. All this is fact and not Western propaganda. You can be in complete denial mode but you can never hide the truth. Period!

Oh yeah? Then Bo's from Mars and his wife's from Venus?

You mean corrupt politicians aren't Chinese? What a straw man argument! Jeeez!

this is western propaganda to advance their anti-chinese agenda.
any anti-chinese propaganda are cheered by china haters like indians and whites.
nothing to do with reality.

Well, at least Bo and his wife will mostly get executed, the West should execute their own crony lobbyists before making those smear campaigns on China. :coffee:

Well, at least Bo and his wife will mostly get executed, the West should execute their own crony lobbyists before making those smear campaigns on China. :coffee:

You guys crack me up- I've become a songwriter now thanks to the Chinese Immigrants in the US and Canada and my first song I'm working on goes like this
:D
"The west the west I hate the west- but I still wanna live in the west.
The west the west I hate the west- but I still wanna live in the west
I hate the west but that's where dad parked his embezzled funds
I hate the west because they think I'm a dunce.

I'm sorry I needed a light hearted moment with all this incessant whining from the chiense.

"The west the west whaaaa but I still wanna live in the west.
The west the west whaaaa but I still wanna live in the west
"

The West like North America has better lands than China, before they have stolen it from the Native Americans.

Many Chinese want to live there not because of their democracy, it is because their fertile lands. If NA is communist, while Europe is capitalist, most people would still choose NA over Europe. :coffee:

BTW, i am an international student with the permanent resident card, but i will go back to China in the future.

The West like North America has better lands than China, before they stole its from the Native Americans.

Many Chinese want to live there not because of their democracy, it is because their fertile lands. If NA is communist, while Europe is capitalist, most people would still choose NA over Europe. :coffee:

BTW, i am an international student with the permanent resident card, but i will go back to China in the future.

I claim to go back to mother china for years on PDF
But when it comes time, I see my land , the land of no F's ( freedom)"

This is gonna be a Grammy award wining song :D

I claim to go back to mother china for years on PDF
But when it comes time, I see my land , the land of no F's ( freedom)"

This is gonna be a Grammy award wining song :D

Running out of arguments, then making it into the personal level, so that's the best you can bring JayAtl, i am so disappointed with you. :coffee:

Running out of arguments, then making it into the personal level, so that's the best you can bring JayAtl, i am so disappointed with you. :coffee:

arguments of what ? the same brainwashed stuff you repeat while living in the west? The hypocritical stuff you espouse is mind numbing so I 'm being a bit light hearted now. I'm not a racist like you guys are in my comments. sorry if I hurt your feelings man. But you get to point where you read idiotic stuff that says 'Chinese want to live in the US because it is fertile' and you go- I can't pull my hair over this astoundingly stupid statement. the only thing common remotely about fertile land loving and your statement is the presence of cow manure in both situations.

Deng, Jiang and Hu always emphasize how China is a friendly, peaceful and responsible power.

Of COURSE they did! Who could ever doubt that?

Just remind me quickly - who was in charge during the attacks on Vietnam?
During whose regime did the maritime rights over the South China Sea first become matters of controversy?
Who was responsible for sabre-rattling about residents of Kashmir or Arunachal, about soldiers of the Indian Army denied visas to go on an invitation from the Chinese Government, about Indian ministers performing their duties in Arunachal Pradesh?

Perhaps my old and feeble brain has forgotten, and some Martians came and ruled China at these times.

I'm amazed. Some Indians are claiming moral higher ground for... get this... Chinese immigrating to other countries.

I wonder why Indians immigrate to Arab absolute monarchies then...

"I love Shining India, Shining India Strong!

But the UAE is where I stay because that is my great home!

Oh how I love working manual labor in the desert air!

At least its better than India and the pay's a bit more fair!"

I'm amazed. Some Indians are claiming moral higher ground for... get this... Chinese immigrating to other countries.

I wonder why Indians immigrate to Arab absolute monarchies then...

"I love Shining India, Shining India Strong!

But the UAE is where I stay because that is my great home!

Oh how I love working manual labor in the desert air!

At least its better than India and the pay's a bit more fair!"

As if there are no Chinese in Gulf regions.

MUCH fewer than Indians and most of them are working for Chinese corporations, not for Western ones as manual labor.

according to the US dept of labor and as has been discussed here several times . The no1 jobs Chinese hold in the US is restaurant wait staff and servers. Indians on the other have professional jobs as their no1 jobs held. that makes you more of the guys who clean up after they eat. I think the Indians putting in a hard day's work in the oil fields is far better and more paying than cleaning tables and being busboys.

Btw- how much embezzled money was transferred from china today by your folks to pay for boarding and tuition?

MUCH fewer than Indians and most of them are working for Chinese corporations, not for Western ones as manual labor.

This has been discussed to death in other threads. You can all claim that Chinese are doing white collar jobs in Gulf but the truth is otherwise. Also if there are Indians working as manual labour (if you can construction work that) on one end of the spectrum, there are also billionaire Indians on the other end.

GCC Indian Rich list

1 Micky Jagtiani 3.2bn

2.Yusuffali MA 1.75bn

2 BR Shetty 1.72bn

4 Chhabria family 1.3bn

5 PNC Menon 1.2bn

6 Sunny Varkey 950m

7 Rajen Kilachand 900m

8 Tony Jashanmal 900m

10 Dr. Mohammed Ali 725m

11 Paras Shahdadpuri 650m

12 Hitesh Bodani 630m