What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
which Pakistani freedom fighters were involved in freedom movement? I dunno any ? can pakistanis name some ? Pakistanis were fine being pithus of goras.
Jinnah, Moulana Mohammed Ali Jouhar, Moulana Shoukat Ali, and many others. Many muslim leaders started out their political career with Congress before joining up Muslim League. Now naturally they had not joined Congress to support Goras.

WOW ! 8000 views and 500 replies in just few days. Just WOW!

Seems like Pakistanis indeed want to call their beloved country 'People's Republic of Pakistan'. Hope it becomes a republic country one day.

Seems like Pakistanis indeed want to call their beloved country 'People's Republic of Pakistan'. Hope it becomes a republic country one day.
but why so much concern for Pakistan? instead, wouldn't it be much better if you utilize your time concentrating on your own country's affair's which, to be honest is far from being utopian by any stretch of the imagination

Last edited:
And what's your point exactly? :o:o_O

Because Pakistan was not a republic until 1956. Until then we were under the british crown. The name Islamic republic of Pakistan was chosen in the constitution of 1956 when Pakistan became a republic.

The Bottom line is, that Pakistanis will decide what our country would become. Majority of Pakistanis desire a functional Muslim state. We may become communists, secularists or a Sharia state, its no one's business. This is our country and we will decide its future.

Lastly, since Muslims are the majority, our laws and way of life will prevail. Millions of our ancestors paid with their blood, wealth and honor so we could have a choice they didn't have. If 3% minorities have a problem with our country's name, it means that they have a problem with Muslims, our way of life aspirations and Islam.

If they have a problem with the majority and their aspirations, the majority can tell them go and smoke bong! - just because we 'can'. The Christians and Hindus didn't have any significant role in our freedom movement, they paid no price for our freedom. They got it as a result of the blood sacrifice of our forefathers....and whoever has the power to give also reserves the right to 'take it back'.

Muslim league was funded in Dacca yet it's spirit roam in Pakistan. :pakistan:

I think he's asking for the Emperor's attention. He shall have it. o_O

Note: To all my BD brethren. I am about to go on a diatribe against BD's. Nothing personal, just need to get this fool sorted. So beforehand apologies, if I hurt anyones sentiments. :o:

Whats his point ? o_O

Do you honestly think that he thinks that far ahead ? :undecided:

His Day's ambitions revolves around either being more Indian than the Indians themselves or analyzing what Pakistan should or should not be !

Whats his point ? o_O

Do you honestly think that he thinks that far ahead ? :undecided:

His Day's ambitions revolves around either being more Indian than the Indians themselves or analyzing what Pakistan should or should not be !

No guys, No pun intended. I honestly hope Pakistan becomes People's Republic. Your flag represents white for minorities. You don't have Sharia. You have English laws. Do you want Taliban to rule over you? I hope not. If you become republic Pakistan Bangladesh will get some relief because Many Pakistani Talibans are caught in Bangladesh recently. Talibans are enemies of Pakistan and Bangladesh both.

No guys, No pun intended. I honestly hope Pakistan becomes People's Republic. Your flag represents white for minorities. You don't have Sharia. You have English laws. Do you want Taliban to rule over you? I hope no. If you become republic Pakistan Bangladesh will get some relief because Many Pakistani Talibans are caught in Bangladesh recently. Taliban s are enemies of Pakistan and Bangladesh both.

Please concern yourself with the incessant infatuation with India & the Awami League & recreate Bangladesh in whatever image you see fit but leave Pakistan & Pakistanis alone !

We never asked for your Opinion on what we should or should not be & frankly we really don't care !

No guys, No pun intended. I honestly hope Pakistan becomes People's Republic. Your flag represents white for minorities. You don't have Sharia. You have English laws. Do you want Taliban to rule over you? I hope not. If you become republic Pakistan Bangladesh will get some relief because Many Pakistani Talibans are caught in Bangladesh recently. Talibans are enemies of Pakistan and Bangladesh both.

The white is irrelevant we will feast on the blood on the minorities, we will play soccer with their hearts. Then after we are done we will change our flag to something more representative. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

grunge_ottoman_flag_caliphate_by_syndikata_np-d3d2tpk.jpg

Last edited:
Because Pakistan was not a republic until 1956. Until then we were under the british crown. The name Islamic republic of Pakistan was chosen in the constitution of 1956 when Pakistan became a republic.

The Bottom line is, that Pakistanis will decide what our country would become. Majority of Pakistanis desire a functional Muslim state. We may become communists, secularists or a Sharia state, its no one's business. This is our country and we will decide its future.

Lastly, since Muslims are the majority, our laws and way of life will prevail. Millions of our ancestors paid with their blood, wealth and honor so we could have a choice they didn't have. If 3% minorities have a problem with our country's name, it means that they have a problem with Muslims, our way of life aspirations and Islam.

If they have a problem with the majority and their aspirations, the majority can tell them go and smoke bong! - just because we 'can'. The Christians and Hindus didn't have any significant role in our freedom movement, they paid no price for our freedom. They got it as a result of the blood sacrifice of our forefathers....and whoever has the polwer to give also reserves the right to 'take it back'.

You know dude....I completely endorse you and i like it...India is a state...should have declared as a Hindu state in the same vein like Pakistan... It is our selfish and power hungry leaders like Gandhi and Nehru for which we are paying the price today...It is a fact that Pakistan is for Muslims...it is created for Islam and it is your basis of new nation...If any minority has any problem they should have quit Pakistan at partition itself...Why to crib after 67 YEARS of independence?.....Somehow should teach these lessons to minority of Pakistan and India too..

But unfortunately....This is not applicable to India...

You know dude....I completely endorse you and i like it...India is a state...should have declared as a Hindu state in the same vein like Pakistan... It is our selfish and power hungry leaders like Gandhi and Nehru for which we are paying the price today...It is a fact that Pakistan is for Muslims...it is created for Islam and it is your basis of new nation...If any minority has any problem they should have quit Pakistan at partition itself...Why to crib after 67 YEARS of independence?.....Somehow should teach these lessons to minority of Pakistan and India too..

But unfortunately....This is not applicable to India...
come on yara tu to senti hogiya....... bro its a troll thread ! started by professional troll fro BD, to provoke the pak members by his irritating & irrational way of poking there by naturally pissing off many , which in turn are writing angry posts, (now you see what's actually happening here :lol: ) as I said the op is troll, otherwise there are so many thread for this subject where many Indian & Pakistani members debate in a meaningful & mature manner

come on yara tu to senti hogiya....... bro its a troll thread ! started by professional troll fro BD, to provoke the pak members by his irritating & irrational way of poking there by naturally pissing off many , which in turn are writing angry posts, (now you see what's actually happening here :lol: ) as I said the op is troll, otherwise there are so many thread for this subject where many Indian & Pakistani members debate in a meaningful & mature manner

What's your problem with me? You made a topic on me and the admin locked it. Go and post another topic. I generally post topics for healthy discussion. If you have ability to open thread which gets thousand views in just few days post one then talk. I have several threads which got thousands of replies in few days. If you can then make atleast one. I will post there. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom