What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion

De iambengali kuni alak de,Zama pa notice k wo de yawa kaal na.mala shak wo che dae de pdf member de.pa pashtun forum k 9 out of 10 posts ye de pakistan pashtano khilaaf v.kho wiss main wa niwo/nisa :D

On topic:

I am in Favour of "State of Pakistan".

When pakistan was formed,it was named "State of pakistan" By Jinnah and we should rename it to "State of Pakistan"

OP just found old article blog dated in September 2010 along with hindu girls photos in random search?

What you trying to do? What's your point?

So what? Don't you want such harmony in Pakistan? Why give chance to Taliban to unrest your country and destroy religious harmony?

@Hyperion

De iambengali kuni alak de,Zama pa notice k wo de yawa kaal na.mala shak wo che dae de pdf member de.pa pashtun forum k 9 out of 10 posts ye de pakistan pashtano khilaaf v.kho wiss main wa niwo/nisa :D

On topic:

When pakistan was formed,it was named "State of pakistan" By Jinnah and we should rename it to "State of Pakistan"

It should be United States of Pakistan or People's Republic of Pakistan.

So what? Don't you want such harmony in Pakistan? Why give chance to Taliban to unrest your country and destroy religious harmony?
& who are you to ask this question Bangladeshi? & Taliban taking over are you out of your freaking mind or what ? we have the Pakistan army here to stop them, with 620,000 active & 515,000 reserves, Pakistan army is the seventh largest army in the world ! after all its not the Bangladesh army so before you ask such ridiculous questions do some the research kid

It should be United States of Pakistan or People's Republic of Pakistan.
& who the hell are you to decide that Bangladeshi ?

Last edited:
@Hyperion

On topic:

What is state in urdu called? :unsure:

So Riyasat-e-Pakistan.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

lol..why would I lose my sleep to begin with?

indians can't do shit to Pakistani Muslims...and I am not an indian Muslims. So I'm good.

A standing Muslim military..... of super well-trained 750,000 soldiers armed with fighter aircrafts, artillery, tanks, submarines, battle-ships, guns, mortars, rockets, ballistic missiles, cruise-missiles, torpedoes, and most of all 110+ nuclear weapons...will make sure that even indian Muslims sleep well at night.

india can not do anything to decrease their Muslims or find some 'solution' to them...Muslim/Islam will keep on thriving and increasing in India..Inshallah!

Imagine a 750,000+ armed-to-teeth, well-trained Jewish military standing next to Germany in 1939...would hitler have even dared to think about holocaust? Not at all! 6 million more Jews would have been alive today..

Jews didn't have any army but Indian Muslims do have an armed-to-teeth massive powerful Islamic army standing next to them. So, as I said, even they can sleep well in night.

Muslims of India are growing since indepedence..and will keep on growing forever and become more healthy and wealthy and happy and Islamic--Inshallah! :cheers:

.......and you can't do much about it!
Yet we are. Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists etc got ball$ right?

Btw how are the 93000 veterans we sent back doing back home? :azn: Indian Muslims or Christians or Hindus or bugs or rats or tigers etc etc are Indian and we will figure it out. If you need a lesson - carry enough food, feeding thousands of POWs ain't easy. :disagree:

Also before looking at the border keep your eyes peeled, there is a greater chance of you being bombed to shreds in your own home by your own countrymen than by us. Funny eh? Not for you. Sleep well.

Yet we are.

There is a certain "threshold" you aren't allowed to cross.

Under that threshold, you can do whatever you want. Muslim military of Pakistan standing right at your door is just here to make sure you don't cross that certain threshold. Thats it.

You can bash Muslims on the internet all you want. We'll allow that for you :azn:

Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists etc got ball$ right?

Probably.

Nobody cares about that though...

Btw how are the 93000 veterans we sent back doing back home? :azn:

I don't know...

I wish I could ask you the same questions for thousands upon thousands of soldiers, civilians, and others killed in your nation by our agencies single-handedly--but then again, I can't ask that question since they are already dead.

Hope those who were injured by decades of Kashmiri insurgency are doing fine.

We didn't mean to hurt them, just keeping your nation under check. Thats it.

Indian Muslims or Christians or Hindus or bugs or rats or tigers etc etc are Indian and we will figure it out. If you need a lesson - carry enough food, feeding thousands of POWs ain't easy. :disagree:

Don't worry, we don't have another civil war going on thousands of miles away from our mainland. We were here (mainland W.Pakistan), we are here, and we will stay here Inshallah!

Also before looking at the border keep your eyes peeled, there is a greater chance of you being bombed to shreds in your own home by your own countrymen than by us. Funny eh? Not for you. Sleep well.

All great nations fight great war. We have been fighting such great war for past 30 years. No worries.

Wish you had the chance to play such a historic role at the cross-roads of world history, but then again, you were..and you remain..too insignificant to even consider playing this role.:coffee:

There is a certain "threshold" you aren't allowed to cross.

Under that threshold, you can do whatever you want. Muslim military of Pakistan standing right at your door is just here to make sure you don't cross that certain threshold. Thats it.

You can bash Muslims on the internet all you want. We'll allow that for you :azn:

Probably.

Nobody cares about that though...

I don't know...

I wish I could ask you the same questions for thousands upon thousands of soldiers, civilians, and others killed in your nation by our agencies single-handedly--but then again, I can't ask that question since they are already dead.

Hope those who were injured by decades of Kashmiri insurgency are doing fine.

We didn't mean to hurt them, just keeping your nation under check. Thats it.

Don't worry, we don't have another civil war going on thousands of miles away from our mainland. We were here (mainland W.Pakistan), we are here, and we will stay here Inshallah!

All great nations fight great war. We have been fighting such great war for past 30 years. No worries.

Wish you had the chance to play such a historic role at the cross-roads of world history, but then again, you were..and you remain..too insignificant to even consider playing this role.:coffee:
Nope. Rejected. Our people our choice. Our country our rules. Go cry.
Besides no need for us playing a historic role. We are doing a great job being the audience. Go Pakistan Go :yay: :yay:

Nope. Rejected. Our people our choice. Our country our rules. Go cry.

Cry? No. We dictate.

Go ahead to try to find a "final solution" for your Muslim population if you can. The answer is, you just can't, even if you wanted to. There is just no way.

So it is only you who can cry and bitch...but can't do much :lol:

Besides no need for us playing a historic role. We are doing a great job being the audience. Go Pakistan Go :yay: :yay:

You just "can't" play any role beyond ganga :lol: We are history's makers, and as you said it, you are just an "audience" seeing history being written infront of you by nations much smaller, but much more significant than your god forsaken third world tent...

if names could have changed the mentality then Indians would have changed, the mentality of Pakistanis would have changed and above all there would not have any discrimination in western secular societies.

Cry? No. We dictate.

Go ahead to try to find a "final solution" for your Muslim population if you can. The answer is, you just can't, even if you wanted to. There is just no way.

So it is only you who can cry and bitch...but can't do much :lol:

You just "can't" play any role beyond ganga :lol: We are history's makers, and as you said it, you are just an "audience" seeing history being written infront of you by nations much smaller, but much more significant than your god forsaken third world tent...
images

with-niazi-400x300.jpg

if names could have changed the mentality then Indians would have changed, the mentality of Pakistanis would have changed and above all there would not have any discrimination in western secular societies.
We shall never change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom