What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem with me? You made a topic on me and the admin locked it. Go and post another topic. I generally post topics for healthy discussion. If you have ability to open thread which gets thousand views in just few days post one then talk. I have several threads which got thousands of replies in few days. If you can then make atleast one. I will post there. I promise.
@Hyperion @Armstrong @Azlan Haider
help needed

Dude, any discussion you get involved in, or start, has nothing healthy about it. We all know that for a fact. The reason we don't bash you is guilt. I am guilty of bashing some bad Bengali's before, however, the collateral damage was far widespread. Therefore, I refrain myself from bashing you left, right and center. You indeed are one hateful creature. If you didn't know this, it means, you are a moron as well.

What's your problem with me? You made a topic on me and the admin locked it. Go and post another topic. I generally post topics for healthy discussion. If you have ability to open thread which gets thousand views in just few days post one then talk. I have several threads which got thousands of replies in few days. If you can then make atleast one. I will post there. I promise.

@genmirajborgza786

He's a member in pashtun forum

here is the example of few threads by him.He hates pakistan,saudi arabia and many such other countries while love India

Meanwhile he hates Jamaat i Islam of bangladesh

Certainly i wont't post the ultra anti Pakistan thread by him.Where he has not only abused Pakistan but even webmaster and this forum

Jamaat e "Islami" watch - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Pakhtunkhwa province's Hazara region may secede - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

These are just example threads

Ye lo iambengali ki ISI k hatho report leak ho gye :D

@@Hyperion @@Armstrong

Clearly you are not well versed on Pakistan's position on Kashmir. It's not on religious lines; in fact Pakistan (like Kashmiri seperatists) say the non-Muslims - however few there are - should return.

indian claims about Pundit genocide are purely propaganda to discredit the Kashmir cause

you talk about Shiias Sunnis Parsis etc. but forgot about caste based violence in your country....is that political or ideological

How can you come to that commie repuvlic title? Its up to Pakistani nation, and tue people that represent them. Well then, why just not make it "Republic of Pakistan" with a secular system. But those are just my opinions, so do yours.

@genmirajborgza786

He's a member in pashtun forum

here is the example of few threads by him.He hates pakistan,saudi arabia and many such other countries while love India

Meanwhile he hates Jamaat i Islam of bangladesh

Certainly i wont't post the ultra anti Pakistan thread by him.Where he has not only abused Pakistan but even webmaster and this forum

Jamaat e "Islami" watch - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Pakhtunkhwa province's Hazara region may secede - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

These are just example threads

Ye lo iambengali ki ISI k hatho report leak ho gye :D

@@Hyperion @@Armstrong

Wrrora I went through the forum; I dunno whether most of the Pukhtoons therein were Pakistanis or Afghans but there were some very unfortunate comments therein about Punjabis & Pakistan ! :(

I hope that Our Pukhtoon Brethren weren't responsible for those comments & they only came from the Afghans ! :cray:

Oi @EyanKhan - Can you tell a Pakistani Pukhtoon from an Afghan Pukhtoon ? :undecided:

I hear that our Pukhoons like every other Pakistani have 'Made in Pakistan' written on their Hearts ! :kiss3:

Wrrora I went through the forum; I dunno whether most of the Pukhtoons therein were Pakistanis or Afghans but there were some very unfortunate comments therein about Punjabis & Pakistan ! :(

I hope that Our Pukhtoon Brethren weren't responsible for those comments & they only came from the Afghans ! :cray:

Oi @EyanKhan - Can you tell a Pakistani Pukhtoon from an Afghan Pukhtoon ? :undecided:

I hear that our Pukhoons like every other Pakistani have 'Made in Pakistan' written on their Hearts ! :kiss3:

In Short

The Pakistani pakhtuns are fighting in the forum for not only Pakistan but Punjabi's aswell.

This is our country and we will decide it that what its name should be, not some foreigner come up and open a thread and making foul to us. MOD please closed this thread

Ask a Pakhtoon which city is better Peshawar or Kabul?
If he chooses the former he is Pakistani , the latter he is Afghan though there maybe some exceptions :D
Waise I am up for People's republic of Pakistan or simply republic of Pakistan.

Ask a Pakhtoon which city is better Peshawar or Kabul?
If he chooses the former he is Pakistani , the latter he is Afghan though there maybe some exceptions :D
Waise I am up for People's republic of Pakistan or simply republic of Pakistan.

I want a Playboy Republic of Buttistan ! :ashamed:

You can even have the keys to the Playboy Mansion when I'm on Foreign Tours ! :)

Pakistan should embrace secularism. Keep religion out of government.

OP just found old article blog dated in September 2010 along with hindu girls photos in random search?

What you trying to do? What's your point?

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'.

People's Republic of Pakistan - Can We? by Sonia Ahmed

683619-IMG_copy-1394990299-846-640x480.jpg

People from all walks of life - irrespective of caste, colour or creed - joined the Hindu community to celebrate the colourful festival of Holi at the Lakshmi Narayan Temple on Sunday. PHOTO: ATHAR KHAN/EXPRESS

Can I dare say The People's Republic of Pakistan? Can it ever be possible? Mohammad Ali Jinnah created just Pakistan, but then the later voting seeking politicians changed it to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Today this very Islamic Republic of Pakistan, is a great example of the Sunni-Shia wars, the Mohajir- Punjab War, India-Pakistan War, Minority Killing Wars, Media wars, self appointed Pseudo-Intellectual leader wars!

Why did we not keep Jinnah's name - "Pakistan?" Why did we have to make a nation Islamic. Jinnah never said that the minorities will be not be given importance, in fact the flag has a white color representing the minorities, then making the whole of Pakistan Islamic is already discriminating the minorities.

Well people, welcome to my Pakistan and my Pakistan has the teachings of Jinnah and the other person included is President Musharraf minus all his advisors. He just needs to be told that he can do without his advisors.

Rest then an appeal to the people of Pakistan, to the youth of Pakistan, and that is to keep Jinnah alive to bring back the Pakistan for the people of Pakistan. Pakistan is not Islam, people are not Islam, we are all humans first and Islam is a great religion and it is a part of us. But we are Pakistanis and humans first. Keeping aside the cast, creed, color and religions, WE ARE PAKISTANIS FIRST! PEHLE PAKISTAN! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

Sonia Ahmed- President of Miss Pakistan World: People's Republic of Pakistan - Can We? by Sonia Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom