What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He......so Allah is a male ???

God in Islam is same God in Judaism and God-The father in Christianity. He has no gender. He is neither male nor female. Allah is not seen but can be felt. He is everywhere but human can not grasp his image. Human vision is limited to earthy things. He will only show up to righteous people in Jannah.

Only human and animal have genders :))))).

God is above all these petty things. We use He a figure or speech.
but why he???????why not she,it or anything else
i dont think Islam would agree on calling the god HE

God in Islam is same God in Judaism and God-The father in Christianity. He has no gender. He is neither male nor female. Allah is not seen but can be felt. He is everywhere but human can not grasp his image. Human vision is limited to earthy things. He will only show up to righteous people in Jannah.
and from where comes the concept of kaafir..........
if i believe in what you say then i dont think Allah discriminates on the basis of religion

and if the gods in Islam and Christianity are same............why the people often tend to fight over causes that who is correct on those religious discussions

its a figure of speech :)

what you think has NO logic or value

:) this indian is just trying to hurl offense ;)

and from where comes the concept of kaafir..........
if i believe in what you say then i dont think Allah discriminates on the basis of religion

and if the gods in Islam and Christianity are same............why the people often tend to fight over causes that who is correct on those religious discussions

Kafir is not a term for all non-Muslims. Kafirs were specific Quraish tribe Prophet Muhammad fought against. Quraish tribe was Prophet's tribe but they refused to accept him as Prophet. They harshly treated Prophet and his sahabas (companions) and persecuted them in Arabia. They started killing girls by burying them alive and also started violence against Prophet Muhammad and his followers. Prophet then defends his group against Kafir Quraish in war.

God in Islam is God-The father in Christianity . Jesus is son of God for Christians but he is prophet of God for Muslims.

its a figure of speech :)

what you think has NO logic or value

:) this indian is just trying to hurl offense ;)
no i am not
there are 1000s of illegal practices that happen in Islam
i would have quoted some of them if i meant to attack

i am not like you

what i am stating is correct,even you know that,but you started attacking me since you didnt had the answer
its as simple as that

Kafir is not a term for all non-Muslims. Kafirs were specific Quraish tribe Prophet Muhammad fought against. Quraish tribe was Prophet's tribe but they refused to accept him as Prophet. They harshly treated Prophet and his sahabas (companions) and persecuted them in Arabia. They started killing girls by burying them alive and also started violence against Prophet Muhammad and his followers. Prophet then defends his group against Kafir Quraish in war.

God in Islam is God-The father in Christianity . Jesus is son of God for Christians but he is prophet of God for Muslims.
was Prophet a human being????i mean.....did he had a human form????
bcoz you are writing his tribe,hence the question.....

no i am not

i am not like you

what i am stating is correct,even you know that,but you started attacking me since you didnt had the answer
its as simple as that

Yeah, he was human being with God's message. You should not make it off topic. I request you please.

Yeah, he was human being with God's message. You should not make it off topic. I request you please.
last question
is Prophet ur god,,,,i mean is he Allah
hence the He

and if he was a human,then you must be having a pic or photo or painting like that
which comes to my first question...........how does Allah looks like.....the physical appearance

this is my last question

no i am not

i am not like you

its as simple as that

you can point out any illegal practice in the appropriate thread :) your questions dont make any relation with this topic.

on other hand yes Prophet was a human .

last question
hence the He

and if he was a human,then you must be having a pic or photo or painting like that
which comes to my first question...........how does Allah looks like.....the physical appearance

this is my last question

Our last reply.

NO Prophet is NOT Allah. He is messenger of Allah.

Allah is not an object so we dont have any image. The purpose of Islam was to negate all idol worshiping all images worshiping

you can point out any illegal practice in the appropriate thread :) your questions dont make any relation with this topic.
it was you who bought religion,not me
i am just asking some questions without insulting ur religion

do you pray to prophet..........you must be having his photo(a imaginary one) or you must have seen him

Our last reply.

NO Prophet is NOT Allah. He is messenger of Allah.

Allah is not an object so we dont have any image. The purpose of Islam was to negate all idol worshiping all images worshiping
your last comment made me ask you another question......
negate idol worshipping
so you mean,Islam was not there b4
but to negate Hinduism,it was created.......

last question
hence the He

this is my last question

Its a grave sin to compare Prophet with Allah. Its Shirk. Prophet is not a deity to be worshiped. He came with a message that God is one and he is last messenger. Muslims worship God alone without any form. He is formless in human eye but he promised he will show up to righteous people in Jannah. Allah is Arabic name of 'The God'. Al (The) Illah (God) which means The God in English. Allah has specific attributes as his name. There are 99 attributes such as The merciful, The oft-forgiving, the beautiful etc etc.

Quran confirms if anyone believes in one God , do righteous on earth and believe in judgement day he is promised to be given reward by God. He will forgive every sin if he wishes but not shirk which means Islam is strict monotheist religion.

Its a grave sin to compare Prophet with Allah. Its Shirk. Prophet is not a deity to be worshiped. He came with a message that God is one and he is last messenger. Muslims worship God alone without any form. He is formless in human eye but he promised he will show up to righteous people in Jannah. Allah is Arabic name of 'The God'. Al (The) Illah (God) which means The God in English. Allah has specific attributes as his name. There are 99 attributes such as The merciful, The oft-forgiving, the beautiful etc etc.

Quran confirms if anyone believes in one God , do righteous on earth and believe in judgement day he is promised to be given reward by God. He will forgive every sin if he wishes but not shirk which means Islam is strict monotheist religion.
okay lets end it here b4 it gets ugly :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom