What's new

Pakistan should be named 'People's Republic of Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is a religion of peace... you cannot blame islam because of certain individuals like taliban .. we are also against them... but it is not possible that anybody can take out islam from pakistan... am not so religious but am in a favour of implementation of true teaching of islam in our society. sharia should be implemented but not that sharia which taliban want to impose.

I was forced to refrain from posting in this thread due to posting anti-Taliban report in this topic. I am Muslim. My family and ancestors are more 'Islamic' than many religious BD and Pak families but I am hugely against Mullahism.

My question was : If Pakistan is not following Sharia apart from personal law, BD also have Muslim personal family law, India also have the same how is Pakistan an 'Islamic' Pakistan? It should be 'People's Republic of Pakistan'.

Question is which Islam? if you are talking about the Islam according to which you (or common muslims) are living your life, than indeed, it is a religion of peace. However, if you are talking about political Islam, Islam of Jamaat Islami and Jamiat ulema Islam, than I am sorry to inform you, it is religion of hatred and agony. As Allam Iqbal has said:

دین کافر فکر و تدبیرجھاد
دین ملا فی سبیل اللہ فساد

deen-e-kafir fikr-o-tadbeer-e-jihad
deen-e-mulla fi sabeelillah fasaad

am not talking about political islam... for god sake... i am talking about islam according to quran and his prophet Hadees... these mullahs and molvis are just making money and power on the name of islam.. they are shame for us... we need solid islamic implementation and that is true sharia according to quran. thats it

I was forced to refrain from posting in this thread due to posting anti-Taliban report in this topic. I am Muslim. My family and ancestors are more 'Islamic' than many religious BD and Pak families but I am hugely against Mullahism.

My question was : If Pakistan is not following Sharia apart from personal law, BD also have Muslim personal family law, India also have the same how is Pakistan an 'Islamic' Pakistan? It should be 'People's Republic of Pakistan'
brother what is your problem with pakistan.. you already have your country enjoy there.. if it is written in our constitution that it is islamic republic of pakistan and 97 % people want this (you can say 96 % because 1 % are those so called liberal fascist like marvi sarmed,asma jahngir type) 96 % want that name so its good now we should think for implementation of sharia in our society ..

am not talking about political islam... for god sake... i am talking about islam according to quran and his prophet Hadees... these mullahs and molvis are just making money and power on the name of islam.. they are shame for us... we need solid islamic implementation and that is true sharia according to quran. thats it
Nobody is stopping you from implementing Islam in your life. Being a Muslim, I am sure you know what Islam requires from you. Just follow and live a life of a good practicing Muslim. Why you (and many of us) want the government to implement Islam? Who are the people in the government? They are from us or not? Implementation of Islam has less (if at all) to do with the government and more with the society.

Nobody is stopping you from implementing Islam in your life. Being a Muslim, I am sure you know what Islam requires from you. Just follow and live a life of a good practicing Muslim. Why you (and many of us) want the government to implement Islam? Who are the people in the government? They are from us or not? Implementation of Islam has less (if at all) to do with the government and more with the society.
ya agreed partially .. but this political system is problem itself that the main thing... this system cannot be successful here in pakistan and if am talking about sharia system.. you should better know that in sharia there is no place for such system... there is one Khalifa ... and as far as implementing islam on ourself ..yes you are true its individual duty to fulfill GODs orders but that individual's problem ... we are here talking about Pakistan and Islam.. i suppose as per article or not...

Take some more "opium" and wait for Mahdi to appear !!!

i know it is quite difficult because of our own sunni shia problems... but its my wish... anybody can have wish... as you also have wish to make Republic of pakistan... lolx

ya agreed partially .. but this political system is problem itself that the main thing... this system cannot be successful here in pakistan and if am talking about sharia system.. you should better know that in sharia there is no place for such system... there is one Khalifa ... and as far as implementing islam on ourself ..yes you are true its individual duty to fulfill GODs orders but that individual's problem ... we are here talking about Pakistan and Islam.. i suppose as per article or not...
All this comes later, first we need to implement Islam at grass root level, in the society. Please study how our Prophet (PBUH) implemented Islam. It did not happen from day one when the Prophet (PBUH) arrived in Madina. It took him (PBUH) several years to groom the society, and only then did he announce the formal implementation of Islam as a state religion. Ribaa (interest) for instance, was haram all along the way, but it was officially prohibited only in 10 hijra, during prophet's (PBUH) last sermon. So you see, you cant implement Islam just like that when the society is not ready. Zia tried to do that but what happened to his Nizam Salat and Nizam Zakaat programs?

i know it is quite difficult because of our own sunni shia problems... but its my wish... anybody can have wish... as you also have wish to make Republic of pakistan... lolx

Nah ... I wish Mullah Fazlu becomes Ameer ul momineen and ban internet so we may get rid of trolls like you :lol: j/k

All this comes later, first we need to implement Islam at grass root level, in the society. Please study how our Prophet (PBUH) implemented Islam. It did not happen from day one when the Prophet (PBUH) arrived in Madina. It took him (PBUH) several years to groom the society, and only then did he announce the formal implementation of Islam as a state religion. Ribaa (interest) for instance, was haram all along the way, but it was officially prohibited only in 10 hijra, during prophet's (PBUH) last sermon. So you see, you cant implement Islam just like that when the society is not ready. Zia tried to do that but what happened to his Nizam Salat and Nizam Zakaat programs?
Zia did well for pakistan.. that is what is teachings of islams... and 2ndly for GOD sake at the time of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) that was start of islam. now we have our own Islmaic Republic of Pakistan.. at that time Kuffars were there for stopping muslims to offer parayers in public now some liberals are taking there places with no offence... but our leaders are muslims...so its a right time for implementation of sharia .... i don't know why people are afraid of sharia... can anyone tells me... whats wrong with Sharia law in our society? i wonder why people also think negative about sharia... many people knows very little about sharia just kicking some young girl *** by taliban that is what you people think it is sharia... my brother that is not at all... we need to study 1st about Shaira Law...

Nah ... I wish Mullah Fazlu becomes Ameer ul momineen and ban internet so we may get rid of trolls like you :lol: j/k
lolx... btw he himself is very fond of internet.. hehehe... keeping coming on many videos which are shared on internet...

No need to change the name now.
It is much more important to push forward economic reforms in Pakistan.

I agree with Dragon that we should concentrate on larger problems of increasing militancy and lack of tolerance in the society. Changing just the name will probably bring no positive change but will create far greater problems and divisions in an already divided society and country. Let us first consider practical ways of ending militancy and increasing tolerance in our society. And also try to make our society more prosperous with successful implementation of right systems. If one is poor, he would be ready to give his life for even the smallest cause he considers worthy, but when people are more well off, they do not like to fight for meaningless causes that are just meant to manipulate people.

Zia did well for pakistan.. that is what is teachings of islams... and 2ndly for GOD sake at the time of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) that was start of islam. now we have our own Islmaic Republic of Pakistan.. at that time Kuffars were there for stopping muslims to offer parayers in public now some liberals are taking there places with no offence... but our leaders are muslims...so its a right time for implementation of sharia .... i don't know why people are afraid of sharia... can anyone tells me... whats wrong with Sharia law in our society? i wonder why people also think negative about sharia... many people knows very little about sharia just kicking some young girl *** by taliban that is what you people think it is sharia... my brother that is not at all... we need to study 1st about Shaira Law...
Are you interested in a productive discussion, or only trying to shove your POV down my throat?

What Zia did was good or not, it sure did back fire, cant you see this? He implemented those programs but people did not accept them, what does it suggest? Does it not suggest that people were not ready?

Do you think they are ready now? How many Pakistanis say 5-times prayers? how many of them fast, and pay zakat? How many of them adhere to Islamic moral rules and regulations? How many of them earn money by halal means?

You seems to be totally unaware of the ground realities and living in a Utopian world, where you think that implementation of Islam at government level will fix all your problems. Whereas I am telling you that Zia has already tried and FAILED.

Pakistan was created on name of Islam.. its 97 % population is muslim .. so Islamic Republic of Pakistan is what is reality. anybody differs than be happy with this... we are not a secular.. we are muslim state and we are very much proud of this. Islam is not a choice its a compulsion any individuals from other religion cannot understand. Love Islamic Republic of Pakistan Inshallah one day it will be the centre point of whole Muslim Ummah and Empire
So where is Islam in Pakistan? Is our country running according to Islamic principles? Your constitution is written by gora and still same court procedures and laws. Is our banking system Islamic? Are our courts or justice system Islamic? We take loans from world bank that also on interest or riba which is forbidden in Islam. I also dont see we have any Islamic welfare society so where is Islam in Islamic republic of Pakistan? Bribery, safarish, dishonesty , corruption etc are not Islamic concepts either. So tell me where you are following Islam in Islamic republic of Pakistan?

Are you interested in a productive discussion, or only trying to shove your POV down my throat?

What Zia did was good or not, it sure did back fire, cant you see this? He implemented those programs but people did not accept them, what does it suggest? Does it not suggest that people were not ready?

Do you think they are ready now? How many Pakistanis say 5-times prayers? how many of them fast, and pay zakat? How many of them adhere to Islamic moral rules and regulations? How many of them earn money by halal means?

You seems to be totally unaware of the ground realities and living in a Utopian world, where you think that implementation of Islam at government level will fix all your problems. Whereas I am telling you that Zia has already tried and FAILED.
Zia was filed because of people like you... i know praying and fasting is one's own problem... but zakat on other hand is the issue which can be handle by govt... this taxiation system should be change into zakat system...

So where is Islam in Pakistan? Is our country running according to Islamic principles? Your constitution is written by gora and still same court procedures and laws. Is our banking system Islamic? Are our courts or justice system Islamic? We take loans from world bank that also on interest or riba which is forbidden in Islam. I also dont see we have any Islamic welfare society so where is Islam in Islamic republic of Pakistan? Bribery, safarish, dishonesty , corruption etc are not Islamic concepts either. So tell me where you are following Islam in Islamic republic of Pakistan?
yes now that is what i wanna hear brother... this is silamic republic of pakistan but with alot of flaws and this govt system.. we need true sharia law where these all evils can be eliminated... because no system can be better than by the system which was told to us by GOD.. who can deny that... if in sharia it is law that if you steal cut his/her hand wven its daughter of prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) than who is more better than prophet's daughter... and if someone is involve in adultery than there are punishment for them also.... but its not only in sharia... in sharia there are many rules as no rabba ..its strictly prohibited but unfortunately it is being exercised these days... because of refusing sharia law...

Last edited:
Zia was filed because of people like you... i know praying and fasting is one's own problem... but zakat on other hand is the issue which can be handle by govt... this taxiation system should be change into zakat system...
Zia was failed because of people like me? Angel Gabriel brought this information to you? Saying prayers and fasting is one's own problem, whereas these are among the fundamental pillars of Islam. But you want shariah? you don't want to follow the basic teachings of Islam but you want shariah. Hypocrisy and confusion at its best. You don't even know that zakat and taxation are two different things. You want to pay 2.5% on your savings and getway with all the taxes? You think in the time of Prophet (PBUH), Khulafa Rashideen, and later Muslim rulers, there was only zakat and no taxation system? Boy you need to read a lot.

Never mind, keep living in denial. People like you can only complaint, and when asked to implement Islam in their own lives, they escape and start taking cheap shots at others. Once US leaves, I'll suggest you to migrate to Islamic Imarat Afghanistan. Lets see how long you will survive in that Utopian shariah-ruled country. Or why going to Afghanistan, Waziristan is in your backyard. Please immigrate there. You will probably get the heavens of your dreams.

Last edited:
so you are same kind of liberal fascist who are impressed by western culture ..anyway its not your fault ... and if you think there is sharia in waziristan than brother you are living insane... there is no sharia law in whole pakistan at the moment... and if you are referring me towards taliban than again sorry to say either you are goof or you are intentionally writing all this stuff.. i hve already said that talibans sharia is not actual sharia.. as they are bombing in mosques and killing many innocents which is not at all islam which am taking about... these TTP are just another political game..being funded by RAW and CIA... its an open secret... only true sharia is the solution of this all mess.. and definitely praying namazis individual act... if anybody is not offering it..than he/she will have to face its consequences at the end to Allah ... and please brother don't act like kid ... you should open up your mind.. am talking about society... you should stick yourself with the opening article... its islam in pakistan... so dnt go into minors details jo justify your so called liberal thinking here... you should argue with some solid thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom