What's new

The necessity for the Islamic world to have the atomic bomb

Nukes are for civilized counties.. IMO
Yeah,If you call Israel a civilized country,yes it's certainly for them
Or U.S,the so called civilized country and also the only country who used nuclear weapons against civilians.How civilized they are.

Which list exactly?

I think he meant Iran's not getting along with it's neighbors, who happen to be muslim. Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

They all have some sort of dispute with Iran for whatever reasons, save Afghanistan, which is more of a refugee problem.

Pakistan acted like a big brother to the muslim world and paved the way for the rest , they said we will eat grass or leaves, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own , everyone should respect that determination.

Isn't Pakistan a Muslim nation?

Pakistan acted like a big brother to the muslim world and paved the way for the rest , they said we will eat grass or leaves, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own , everyone should respect that determination.

Not big brother, they said that to win ego war with India.

I think he meant Iran's not getting along with it's neighbors, who happen to be muslim. Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan.

They all have some sort of dispute with Iran for whatever reasons, save Afghanistan, which is more of a refugee problem.

Those are family feuds, the same as in any family, not everyone will vote for the same political party for instance, or in agreeing on family matters, since many opinions are displayed, the conflict is mostly superficial.

I thinks what Muslims needs right now is secret agencies which are at par of western secret agencies.

We need leaders who have the guts to tell the western to eff off..........

ISI???????

As a potent deterrent and for peace of mind, the Islamic world should have some hydrogen bombs along with thermonuclear ones in the thousands, so it can concentrate on its socio-economic development unhindered.
A 2 billion mass of people (the Muslims) getting out of the so called third world socio-economics can immensely benefit Humanity in general.

I will leave it to your imagination...

And yet now, according to an article written for the Daily Caller on June 10, 2012, by Reza Kahlili, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security who teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense's Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA), Iran is now telling the world ***

Nobody who works for the " U.S. Department of Defense's Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy" is authorized to speak on behalf of Iran. If Iran had said such a thing, there would have been clear video of it.

The pseudonym (fake name) "Reza Kahlili" is a character the Jews parade around with a mask on that spreads this type of garbage on FOX.

Thread should be deleted. Zero evidence and absurd source purporting to make statements on behalf of Iran.

A Fox News-like article. Not reading biased bullshit. Psh.

+1 correct.

Seems like article from FOX news?

+1 correct. Read my reply.

Saudi Arabia is a Muslim nation? Last I checked their government worked for the Jewish Lobby in D.C. and London. Ditto for Turkey.

Iran and Pakistan aren't getting along? Where did you get that?

Seriously?

In pre- WW2 its the civilized nations that were going on a colonial massacare spree.

They still are. Neo-Colonialism is very real.

I do agree with you 100% about the article and how it speaks of Iran, but the title of the thread is interesting and is open to discussion.

Back
Top Bottom