What's new

The first time post about my hometown pictures , i'm a little nervour

I as a Hubei People ,welcome to Hubei province and small daye city ,my indian friends !
Surely some day I will be your guest at your expense ....Just Kidding .... Thanks for warm brotherhood.... I hit to like button seeing very mesmerizing pics your town.... On serious note I definitely want to visit your Hubei.... Don't forget to tag me when you open similar thread....

Wow.... Great pics...
I can only dream of having such a wonderful city... Being a tier 3 city resident myself...
Hope development of this scale catches up here too...
Congrats...

Do you believe? this is a tier 4 city according to Resident Population ,of coure ,some of china cities urban-construction is as similar as western city ,but detail of city are not as good as western's.
How developed are other infrastructures like schools and public transportation in your city?

Woah gorgeous! This is a tier 2 city? Looks as first world as any western city.

It is more likely a tier-6 city。:D

Tier-1:Beijing、Shanghai、Guangzhou、Shenzhen and Tianjin
Tier-2+:Hangzhou、Nanjing、Chongqing、Qingdao、Jinan、Dalian、Xiamen。。。 etc
Tier-2:Chengdu、Wuhan、Shenyang、Xi'an、Changchun、Changsha、Fuzhou、Suzhou。。。etc
Tier-2-:Hefei、Nanchang、Nanning、Kunming、Wenzhou、Tangshan。。。 etc
Tier-3:Guiyang、Haikou、Lanzhou、Yinchuan、Xining、Hohhot、Urumqi、Baotou、Nantong。。。 etc
Tier-4:Zhuzhou、Huzhou、Xuchang、Xianyang、Lianyungang、Suqian、Guilin、Jiujiang、Shantou。。。 etc
Tier-5:Lhasa、Karamay、Dali、Lijiang、Jiuquan、Chongming、Danyang、Korla。。。 etc
Tier-6:other county seats(of which Daye is one)

Daye can't be found on the Tier1-5 lists::D

2014中国一线城市有哪些_百度知道

Last edited:
We want to follow Chinese example of cleanliness, not Indian examples... Lolz

Okay then why post your butt hurt comment about India and what Indians dream? Oh I know I should just put you on ignore so I dont have to read your retarded comments. Cuz doesnt look like you would stop.

Amazing feat of civilian engineering and city planning!

Surely some day I will be your guest at your expense ....Just Kidding .... Thanks for warm brotherhood.... I hit to like button seeing very mesmerizing pics your town.... On serious note I definitely want to visit your Hubei.... Don't forget to tag me when you open similar thread....

You are a very humorous person, l like your wit ,of course, i will inform you timely when i post similar thread

You are a very humorous person, l like your wit ,of course, i will inform you timely when i post similar thread

Thanks for compliments ... I am looking forward to your contents in pdf....

How developed are other infrastructures like schools and public transportation in your city?
The both development are all well. The bus routes incresed from 5lines to 18 lines in our small city now. as to schools hardware facility is getting better like school enviroment, multimedia classroom etc.in terms of
the software , it has some room for improvement. i work in tiers1city shenzheng of china now, the detail know is not much about it .

Last edited:
It is more likely a tier-6 city。:D

Tier-1:Beijing、Shanghai、Guangzhou、Shenzhen and Tianjin
Tier-2+:Hangzhou、Nanjing、Chongqing、Qingdao、Jinan、Dalian、Xiamen。。。 etc
Tier-2:Chengdu、Wuhan、Shenyang、Xi'an、Changchun、Changsha、Fuzhou、Suzhou。。。etc
Tier-2-:Hefei、Nanchang、Nanning、Kunming、Wenzhou、Tangshan。。。 etc
Tier-3:Guiyang、Haikou、Lanzhou、Yinchuan、Xining、Hohhot、Urumqi、Baotou、Nantong。。。 etc
Tier-4:Zhuzhou、Huzhou、Xuchang、Xianyang、Lianyungang、Suqian、Guilin、Jiujiang、Shantou。。。 etc
Tier-5:Lhasa、Karamay、Dali、Lijiang、Jiuquan、Chongming、Danyang、Korla。。。 etc
Tier-6:other county seats(of which Daye is one)

Daye can't be found on the Tier1-5 lists::D
2014中国一线城市有哪些_百度知道

Hey , When are you post stuff ? you are sure it hadn't expired yet?:wacko: 按照最近中国国院院頒布以城市人口來划分的來 !我还特此百度了,有个人说,一线城市是直辖市,二线城市是省会,三线城市是地级市,县级市属于四线城市。看来我理解错。不过,还是按照最近中国长住人口划分。我们大冶应该属于6线城市了:wacko:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom