What's new

The christianization of India Sino-Tibetan people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from any form of religion if the teaching used violent to converse the faithful. God are men made mythology without any proof of god ever existent. Religion in the past used mandate from god for the king to rule over the population, later on turn religion into political tool and still continue to do so.

Ya, good to despise our black sheep and I have problem with many Christian as well. There are problems in Christianity especially in advance countries. The church in places where Christian are persecuted have less such problem of hypocrisy.

But Christianity being a social welfare religion is way way ahead of all religion in the world. Hinduism will ask you to shitt on Dalits to cleanse their sin. Many Islamist will ask you to shitt on minorities or even murder them.

There are problem with Christianity but up to now, Christian propagate by showing the world they care for poor. There are bad people inside--sadly.

The reason why Christianity is popular in development countries, and less and less so in most of the developed countries is Christianity is a lazy religion. You don;t have to do much about your inner self except may be going to church once a week, putting a few coins in the collection plate, singing a few hymns. There is no need to work on yourself. Everything is taken care of by their god, be it natural disasters, sickness, playing footballs.

You guys want to bad mouth anything about my religion, if they are true I admit both hands. I will tell you thank you. That is the difference when people accepted Jesus Christ. When you accept Christianity, you will behave like me.

Any Indians here want to bad mouth China, if they are speaking the truth, I will help them. We Chinese have a lot of dirty linen, and sometimes I am sick with the PRC commenter

Last edited:
Mao is a political leader so did other tyranny some believe in man made god and some don't, you don't turn violent because you don't believe in god, violent is the innate of the human being, some less likely to be violent but most do act in some form of violence in their past.

These are bad things. Christianity has reformed since 30 years War and at beginning of 19th century, she has completed her transformation from a intolerant sect to a group that build hospitals and schools.

I think discussing religion is banned in PDF , no ?

You cant write off your past history of genocide off non Christians in India, Sri Lanka, Europe and America (Australia to a certain extent) as bad things, it had the mandate from the Church and some ways finds support in the Bible

Christianity has already transformed for 200 years. The rise in China and Singapore (probably everywhere else in western colonies) education got a lot to do with missionary schools.

The rise is due to colonialism and the missionaries were part the colonial empire. South East Asia and China were civilized before the Christianisation of Europe. Hospitals and Schools were built by Christian missionaries ,not out of compassion but used as tools for proselytizing.

The reason why Christianity is popular in development countries, and less and less so in most of the developed countries is Christianity is a lazy religion. You don;t have to do much about your inner self except may be going to church once a week, putting a few coins in the collection plate, singing a few hymns. There is no need to work on yourself. Everything is taken care of by their god, be it natural disasters, sickness, playing footballs.

If Christianity is a lazy religion, it wont be possible that a lot of creative invention happen in the west.

I think discussing religion is banned in PDF , no ?

You cant write off your past history of genocide off non Christians in India, Sri Lanka, Europe and America (Australia to a certain extent) as bad things, it had the mandate from the Church and some ways finds support in the Bible

The rise is due to colonialism and the missionaries were part the colonial empire. South East Asia and China were civilized before the Christianisation of Europe. Hospitals and Schools were built by Christian missionaries ,not out of compassion but used as tools for proselytizing.

Why not spread Christianity if China was a shitt hole. The missionary came. The white man came. Of course Chinese got humiliated. But there are good things. Now we do not have 3 inch lotus, we do not have eunuch.

We have modern medicine and science. At least the Chinese are aware that there are modern political system such as democracy.

I like Chinese culture, but if it is shitt and cannot transform, it should go the way of dodo. You want to live in a society of Eunuch and 3 inch lotus?

Buddha is the most suitable religion which promote peace and compassion, not a single line of Buddha teaching advocate violence against any sentient being. I'm not a Buddhist but Buddha philosophy look inward and practice the compass for mankind.

Buddha is the most suitable religion which promote peace and compassion, not a single line of Buddha teaching advocate violence against any sentient being. I'm not a Buddhist but Buddha philosophy look inward and practice the compass for mankind.

I like Buddhism as well and I studied Buddhism in classical Chinese. To be frank Buddhism is Dharmic religion and have a lot of relation with Hinduism. Fortunately, Chinese sanitizied it and we absorb the good points.

If Christianity is a lazy religion, it wont be possible that a lot of creative invention happen in the west.

That's why the modern countries in the west are non secular, and more westerners are non believers. Even the Italians are going to church less frequent.

The westerners have finally waken up. Only the sheeples like you is blowing the trumpets for the Christians.

Buddha reject Hindu caste system and Bramman, cause and effect is the universal law, this law don't come from Hindu religion.

That's why the modern countries in the west are non secular, and more westerners are non believers. Even the Italians are going to church less frequent.

The westerners have finally waken up. Only the sheeples like you is blowing the trumpets for the Christians.

You need a balance, not too religious like the mad Islamic countries all over the world, and not too secular like what happen in Europe. Europe are going down.

Once you turn secular, corruption of society sets in.

You need a balance, not too religious like the mad Islamic countries all over the world, and not too secular like what happen in Europe. Europe are going down.

Once you turn secular, corruption of society sets in.

That's only your opinion my boy.

Buddha reject Hindu caste system and Bramman, cause and effect is the universal law, this law don't come from Hindu religion.

Buddhism has concept of reincarnation and Newton 3rd law. This is quite Hinduism.

Buddhist also try preach everyone is equal. This is different from Hinduism.

Why not spread Christianity if China was a shitt hole. The missionary came. The white man came. Of course Chinese got humiliated. But there are good things. Now we do not have 3 inch lotus, we do not have eunuch.

We have modern medicine and science. At least the Chinese are aware that there are modern political system such as democracy.

I like Chinese culture, but if it is shitt and cannot transform, it should go the way of dodo. You want to live in a society of Eunuch and 3 inch lotus?

You seem to be oblivious on Christian history, the church was initially anti science, initial western medicine evolved from ancient Egyptians, Babylonians and Greeks system
The Asclepius medical symbol is adapted from Greek god of healing and the serpent ??
(leave if to your imagination)

th

Buddha born in Nepal of course his thinking was influence by the culture in that region. Reincarnation enforce the notion of one deed can't be erase in your life time, your deed have eternity effect whether it's be good or bad depend on your action. This just a form to encourage people to do good and avoid bad behavior because you may pay the price or get the reward in the next life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom