What's new

Muslim pupils tell Hindu classmates to convert to Islam to avoid bullying

The hindu community must self reflect on the negativity it faces. Look at their conribution to British society.

Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak, Suella Braverman.

The first hindu's that anyone in the UK know about in the public eye are these people.

One can be called a kafir only based on his or her beliefs . If those beliefs are in violation of any fundamental belief of Islam then that person is a Kafir. Simple

Because of essence or anything we can't call a Muslim kafir
Duh

Where in my statement saying we can call Muslim as Kaffir ?????

Read again my previous posts. I only say Muslim can be regarded Kaffir as well if they fitt the criteria, I dont say we can call other Muslim as kaffir regardless what they have done.

I am afraid I am not convinced, because I am reading different versions of this word from @Areesh and @Indos and yours is the third version. So when I call a Muslim kaafir in return, I need to know what he is considering me to be. If it is the most commonly believed version, i.e. a kaafir is someone who is not a Muslim, then I cannot use this word against that student. He will laugh at me and call me an idiot. I don't have a comeback in that case. I choose another word - 'adharmi', which is nowhere as poetic as kaafir. I have been called this by my grampa for refusing to be part of a long boring fire ritual in peak summer.
The root word from which kaafir is derived is "kufr", which means "to deny".

@Areesh @Sayfullah , please correct me if I am wrong about the above.

Is the islamic context, it means someone who denies Allah or Islam. But, the arabic language has been around for much longer so we don't have to restrict ourselves to that. You think kaafir means non muslim because the word is exclusively used by muslims, so they use it in their context.

So, a muslim denier/rejects the hindu belief. So, you can call him a kaafir (or whatever's the sanskrit word for it) in return if that helps takes the sting out.

I am going to these great lengths not to troll because I truly don't see why this word is considered offensive by non-muslims. I am sure there are other slurs that are hurtful, but I am not too sure about this one.

Also, did you notice the report said bullying was done predominantly by white pupils but the headline makes it look like muslim students are the main culprits and are bullying hindu kids into accepting islam.

I am sure bigotry exists but these are just kids.

I'll share a personal anecdote. When I was in 5th grade, there was a classmate who told me and a friend that he was a hindu. He was just pranking us but we were kids and kids are often chutiyas :lol:

So, me and my friend Mohsin, decided to do ourselves and this guy a huge favor by trying to convince him to accept Islam. We asked him what his real name was since "Mustafa" is not a hindu name, he told us it was very hard to pronounce so we could call him "Krishna". He told us he was from the mountains "up north". He was very white compared to the rest of us too (whitest I'd ever seen). So, that may have played a role in us falling for it all :lol:

We would tell him about Islamic stuff (I got into reading islamic history in 3rd grade so I was kinda good at it) and all.

In the end, we ended up convincing and then converting him. Told him how to recite the Kalima and Durood Sharif. Mofo would stutter intentionally and it took quite a while to get him to recite the two things it takes 1 mins to recite.

Boy, did he take the piss out of us. I believe the term Indians use is "chutiya kaatna"

We did realize after some time ke wo hamara chutiya kaat rha tha
Also, it turned out, he was a Butt/Kashmiri so that's why he was whiter than the rest of us.

I changed schools two years later but we got into the same college. He got the shit kicked out of him by some classfellows.

I am kinda glad he got it. A*shole. :lol:

@-=virus=-

The root word from which kaafir is derived is "kufr", which means "to deny".

@Areesh @Sayfullah , please correct me if I am wrong about the above.

Is the islamic context, it means someone who denies Allah or Islam. But, the arabic language has been around for much longer so we don't have to restrict ourselves to that. You think kaafir means non muslim because the word is exclusively used by muslims, so they use it in their context.

So, a muslim denier/rejects the hindu belief. So, you can call him a kaafir (or whatever's the sanskrit word for it) in return if that helps takes the sting out.

I am going to these great lengths not to troll because I truly don't see why this word is considered offensive by non-muslims. I am sure there are other slurs that are hurtful, but I am not too sure about this one.

I personally don't find the word offensive, unless the person saying it means it offensively. The thing is that due to the expansionist history of Islam, and the clear demarcation between the Muslim and the non-Muslim, the word has acquired a more loaded meaning, often being perceived as a tool for 'otherization' and by extension, 'not equal'. It didn't help that the same history also included implementation of taxes such as jiziya on non Muslims. It is a word that carries a lot of baggage.

I personally don't find the word offensive, unless the person saying it means it offensively. The thing is that due to the expansionist history of Islam, and the clear demarcation between the Muslim and the non-Muslim, the word has acquired a more loaded meaning, often being perceived as a tool for 'otherization' and by extension, 'not equal'. It didn't help that the same history also included implementation of taxes such as jiziya on non Muslims. It is a word that carries a lot of baggage.

2 Constants in life. Death and taxes.

Muslims also paid tax...called Zakat. Why should non-Muslims live tax free?

2 Constants in life. Death and taxes.

Muslims also paid tax...called Zakat. Why should non-Muslims live tax free?
Fair point. Is Zakat mandatory for Muslims? And is there a fixed % or something?

If you read enough Quran verses, you will understand Muslim can be regarded as kaffir as well, especially Muslim who still commit major sins like stealing, killing, Zinah, doing Corruption, etc

That is absolutely NOT true.

never bring Quran if you cannot substantiate your claim with evidence.

Kuffar are non believers, ie atheists.
Mushrik are those who believe in one God, but call others too
Munafiqs
Momin.

Those are the 4 stages.

Yes, mandatory for all muslims who earn above a certain amount.

It's normally 2.5% of income
How does it go with the contemporary tax regimes of individual countries. Since Muslims pay tax as per their government slabs, do they still pay 2.5% over and above that? And to whom?

How does it go with the contemporary tax regimes of individual countries. Since Muslims pay tax as per their government slabs, do they still pay 2.5% over and above that? And to whom?
Zakat is normally an individual due rather than one to the state. It normally entails giving the money to charity, although some states collect it themselves.
To my knowledge, it would be regarded as an additional tax in this example.

I don't disagree there. Esp for non-muslims living under muslim rule, it does carry that baggage.

But, on the bright side, you guys could use an uno-reverse it and give it your own flavor like black people did with "nigga" :lol:

@-=virus=- , wdyt?

Yes, on the first day of Ramadan, zakat is deducted from savings accounts automatically.

Back
Top Bottom